Sticking together until we all get prego!

Jwc- It's a really good sign that the bleeding has stopped! Have you considered going to get your hcg and progesterone levels checked? If it's a threatened mc due to low progesterone starting progesterone supplementation now would be a good idea.

I've been super conflicted on what to do. I kept telling myself each day that if the tests get stronger then I will call by Dr. and have blood work done. With the tests still being such squinters I'm trying to decide if I'm wanting this to happen too much and maybe I'm seeing evaporation lines or if it is real and I'll just wait until the lines are darker. I've been obsessing over this for 3 days now and I feel like I need to just step away for a couple of days and test again this weekend.

Thanks gals :3 I am hardcore using all my self control to not drive to Shoppers right now at 12:45am and get one. I am so super tempted, cause I just wanna know, especially because I didn't see AF at all during July, so if there is no BFP, I'd want to know what else is going on.

Test!!! I can't wait I don't no how you are lol. Xx

I've been obsessing over this for 3 days now and I feel like I need to just step away for a couple of days and test again this weekend.

^^^Totally understandable! Hope that you're doing well today! Baby dust to you!

Cowgirl- Did you test yet! I'm super excited to hear your next update!

I didn't have a chance to this morning :/ I picked up a test but everyone says I should leave it till morning? Should I just do it now? Or should I leave it till tomorrow morning? I wanna test so bad!!

It sounds like you have most likely missed af. You should test now! 😁

I will when I get home :) just putting on the crock pot then going to look at a house. Then we will find out

Sooo, I tested this morning (9dpo) and it was a :bfn:
But I just took another test (why not? I ordered a ton, lol) and I swear I see the faintest line ever, lol! Do y'all see it? I wonder if I'll get my bfp tomorrow?

Attachments

• 20170804_160947_1501877607755.jpg
    20170804_160947_1501877607755.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 15
Cowgirl- take it now!!! If you've missed AF then it will be ok to take now, you won't need FMU

Arsty- I totally see that!!

I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for both of you!

I took another wondfo and a first signal! Definite lines on both! The first signal isn't even a squinter (though it doesn't show as clearly in the picture) and all my tests were stark white this morning!

Attachments

• 20170804_174717_HDR_1501883293222.jpg
    20170804_174717_HDR_1501883293222.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 17
9dpo today! I thought I felt some mild cramping at 7dpo and wondered if it could have been implantation. Definitely thinking it was now! I was not expecting a bfp since my test this morning was a definite bfn! But I'm a poas-aholic and tested anyways this afternoon. I kinda forgot about it while painting until my daughter asked to look at the test. When I picked it up there was the faintest shadow of a line so I took 2 more and they are both positive! After 2 losses in 4 months I'll be happy just to make it through the next couple weeks!

Congrats hun!

I am waiting till I need to go to test, I tried a FRER and it was defective :/ I unfortunately just got a dud of the bunch, like the display window didn't show any lines at all, didn't even turn white. So I went out and bought a clear blue combo set. We will see soon enough if I get a BFP or a BFN. Fingers crossed

Artsy- that is so exciting, I'm glad we can both hop over to 1st trimester now. The first few weeks are the worst and I'm wishing they go by quickly for you!

Cowgirl- how frustrating!!

Chasing- welcome! Sending lots of positive vibes <3

https://imgur.com/bnLdjZf

Well :( I think there must be something wrong with me because AF didn't visit for all of July and that has to be the biggest, fattest most blatant negative I've seen :/ oh well guess my doctor and I are going to have to have a serious conversation.

Artsy I definitely see that congratulations!

Sorry cowgirl when was your last period? Are you normally regular? Xx

Artsy- that is so exciting, I'm glad we can both hop over to 1st trimester now. The first few weeks are the worst and I'm wishing they go by quickly for you!

Cowgirl- how frustrating!!

Chasing- welcome! Sending lots of positive vibes <3
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583