Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Quick update: tomorrow will be three days in a row that my ob is up in my uterus trying to remove my mirena. FX the hysteroscopy goes well. I have been noticing small gobs of EWCM and think O day might be coming soon.

BTW does your temp did post ovulation? Mine is usually between 96.9-97.2 but has never been below 96.9 until today when I logged 96.5. What does that mean??

Amy, i just noticed, when you celebrate your 1 year joining BNB next year you'll have your cute little baby in your arms as well. :happydance:

Brianna, sorry I cannot tell you about temps... I only got to temp 1/2 a cycle and got my BFP then so not sure about that. Good luck I really hope the OB can get that damn thing out already!

Amy it's going to be so cool for us all to be pregnant together :)
Are you going to start a pregnancy journal or just follow along here?

Amy, did you call your doctor yet? Any set dates for an appointment??? :haha: Sorry i'm just so excited for you....

DH must be feeling really proud with his :spermy: :haha::rofl:

Quick update: tomorrow will be three days in a row that my ob is up in my uterus trying to remove my mirena. FX the hysteroscopy goes well. I have been noticing small gobs of EWCM and think O day might be coming soon.

BTW does your temp did post ovulation? Mine is usually between 96.9-97.2 but has never been below 96.9 until today when I logged 96.5. What does that mean??

It can dip pre O, and also a slight "fallback rise" after O. I'd say this is more of a pre O dip!

Good luck today!

Thanks! Based on what you and others say, and the small amounts of EWCM I've been noticing, and the cp changes, and my temp of 91.1 this morning - I'd say I'll be ovulating this weekend and hopefully joining y'all with a BFP in two weeks or so.. YAY!! :happydance:

I just had a bit of tan discharge, like it had old blood in it. Maybe from the transvaginal US yesterday? I'm so scared. I did an internal check and there was no red or pink, just real light tan.

I'm sure everything is just fine hun! Like you said the light tan could be because of the u/s. Remember during pregnancy blood volume increases that is why when you blow your nose you can sometimes get a nose bleed. Maybe its the same down there and it could have just been an irritation!

Regardles I will pray and I'm sure your baby is just fine and healthy! :hugs:

Thank you, pamela! doc Google seems to think it was the ultrasound, so I will go with that. Going to take it easy just in case.

Oh and I cannot find any scientific proof online about a trans vag causing miscarriage and recurring miscarriages isn't that commom either. We might see it on here but we need to remember that is the handful of ladies who post and its not the norm.

I don't want to sound silly like I deserve a slap, but try not to worry and just monitor it.

I'm getting the same on Dr Google; possible bleed from cervix (which is not internal - uterus related) that can be caused by internal ob exam or sex.

Darn it!! Way pass my bed time but I feel like I can't possibly go sleep until I know you are okay :hugs:

I have no cramping, and I have all my symptoms thus far. Just going to take deep breaths and pray I wake up to nothing out of the ordinary tomorrow!

Great! The 'no cramping' is a very good sign so far that all is well plus you are feeling your symptoms! I've said my prayer for you, dh and your pumkin and will catch up wit you in the morning!

:hugs: :hugs:

mirena out in pain but happy. no cramps or red blood? I think you'll be fine. :hugs:

mirena out in pain but happy. no cramps or red blood? I think you'll be fine. :hugs:

Yayayayayay!!!! Glad they got it out, I hope your pain goes away soon! <3

Thank you! I'm just praying for the best!

I just had a bit of tan discharge, like it had old blood in it. Maybe from the transvaginal US yesterday? I'm so scared. I did an internal check and there was no red or pink, just real light tan.

I had brown/ tan discharge in the beginning as well. My Dr reassured me that brown/ tan blood is old blood and not to be worried about. I also had period like cramps that totally freaked me out in the beginning but again the doctor said this is completely normal your uterus is stretching and getting ready for the baby.

Later I had horrid pains around my belly button, this was just gas pains, trapped gas. Just for future reference lol!

Kenna, how are you doing today??

Yay, Brianna! I'm glad the mirena is finally out. Feel better soon and get lots and lots of bd :)

Thank you SweetMelodies!!! :)

I'm doing great, Pamela! No more tan spots! :happydance:

Oh wow the sigh of relief that just left my mouth took like 1/2 the world off of my shoulders!!!!
I am so happy that you are all good to go! :yipee: for forever baby!!!!!!

Just read your updates and you had me freaked out.... Glad it stopped... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->