Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oh, our highschool classmate who is also due on June got her gender scan today and also announced on FB... They're having a baby boy!!!!... Hmmmmm... She's now asking what we're having and still holding off.... :haha:

Looking good Jyllian and excited for your scan :dance: Happy 12 weeks hun... 1 more week and you'll be 2nd tri
Wait :shock: that really did go by fast

Thanks Pamela! I know right?! I was just telling my OH last night that I can't believe I'll be in second tri soon :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I also must admit being a tad bit jealous of how little ms some of you ladies are having / have had :haha:

Pam, every pregnancy is different. I may be going by the books but who knows I may have worst MS in the next and you''l have a smooth sailing next time... But I'm glad my MS tapered-off quickly....

I think ranking who got the baddest MS, i'm guessing Jess go first then you then Kenna then me...

Yah shame, I'll go with Jess 1st as well. I mean hey we all have to be good at something right ** silly joke **

I must say, that no matter how bad my MS turned to be I'll be thankful. All for the baby.... Although, i will wish the sickness to be gone asap when it's been lingering for too long.....

I think I got super lucky and didn't have much m/s at all. I got it mosly after I ate and once I started eating smaller meals I felt much better. I did notice that two days i didn't use magnesium oil and I felt MUCH worse. I feel strongly that it helps a lot!!! Aside from like 300 processes in your body you need it for so its all around awesome!

Did you need me to send over that double cheeseburger I saved? Lol. I felt pretty ill last night after all that so I don't know if I'll be eating the leftovers!

Jess I had the weirdest dream last night!! You gave birth and we all found out it's a GIRL!!!! Isn't that weird?

We are using flip diapers but will just be buying them. I love that they have the reusable and disposable option so we can use disposable when sending lo to grandma's or going out somewhere etc. They say cloth only costs like $300 vs $2-3000 of disposables and you are really killing it with your DIY! I've gotten way more environmental even than before now that we have a baby on board and I'm freaking out about where they are going to live if we ruin the earth (or their kids..) so that is a huge bonus too.

Ughhhhh ladies we just had two "snow days" and now it's back to work and I cannot even pull myself out of bedddddd

Since we are still mentioning food I'll add that my homemade loaded potato soup was DEELISH! :toothpick:
20150217_170532.jpg

I also must admit being a tad bit jealous of how little ms some of you ladies are having / have had :haha:

I know right! I'm a green eyed monster at the women who have had it easy!

I must say, that no matter how bad my MS turned to be I'll be thankful. All for the baby.... Although, i will wish the sickness to be gone asap when it's been lingering for too long.....

You won't be saying that after several hours in front of the toilet lol. But I would agree that I got it worse (still do) and then Kenna.

I think I got super lucky and didn't have much m/s at all. I got it mosly after I ate and once I started eating smaller meals I felt much better. I did notice that two days i didn't use magnesium oil and I felt MUCH worse. I feel strongly that it helps a lot!!! Aside from like 300 processes in your body you need it for so its all around awesome!

Did you need me to send over that double cheeseburger I saved? Lol. I felt pretty ill last night after all that so I don't know if I'll be eating the leftovers!

Jess I had the weirdest dream last night!! You gave birth and we all found out it's a GIRL!!!! Isn't that weird?

We are using flip diapers but will just be buying them. I love that they have the reusable and disposable option so we can use disposable when sending lo to grandma's or going out somewhere etc. They say cloth only costs like $300 vs $2-3000 of disposables and you are really killing it with your DIY! I've gotten way more environmental even than before now that we have a baby on board and I'm freaking out about where they are going to live if we ruin the earth (or their kids..) so that is a huge bonus too.

Ughhhhh ladies we just had two "snow days" and now it's back to work and I cannot even pull myself out of bedddddd

That is really weird. I had a dream I was trying to hide my pregnancy and everyone found out.....and then another dream that I was having a baby shower, but it was a setup to kill me and my entire family. I think my dreams are a bit much!

I was reading that the cost of a newborn for the first year is roughly $11,000. That's basically the entire salary I gave up to have the baby. I can't afford that so I'm doing a lot myself. $150 for 6 months of nursing pads! No thanks, I'll make my own for $7, which has will last through multiple children. $2700 for diapers? Ummm.......cloth is better at roughly $10 a month for the cheapest option, or I can make my own for 50 cents a month. Don't even get me started on milk storage freezer bags. I found an option for milk trays that is more economical and cheaper overall at $20 for 2 trays and then you just put the milk in a regular freezer bag. Baby doesn't need brand new clothes when They go through them so quickly......a thrift store for children will work at 50 cents to $1 per item of clothes.

I'll admit, I'm cheap!

$11,000 a year?! The only real expense we have for Luca is nappies and wipes, and that doesn't total anywhere that amount. Child care in the UK is expensive, so I'm assuming that's where the huge figure came from? To put him in to a nursery or with a child minder would cost us roughly £800 a month (converts to $1235)

You won't be saying that after several hours in front of the toilet lol. But I would agree that I got it worse (still do) and then Kenna.

You are right... i want it to go away when im facing the throne... But when it's gone, i wanted it back.. :lol: I did get so sick and have been absent for work for days but MS never went pass 16 weeks so i guess i'm still lucky... But I guess other ladies here are luckier....

$11,000 a year?! The only real expense we have for Luca is nappies and wipes, and that doesn't total anywhere that amount. Child care in the UK is expensive, so I'm assuming that's where the huge figure came from? To put him in to a nursery or with a child minder would cost us roughly £800 a month (converts to $1235)

It includes daycare, disposable diapers, wipes, clothes, store bought baby food, and the gear you need such as a crib, car seat etc.

One of my cousins who is also pregnant found my gender tests in youtube and made a comment that we are having a boy.... Glad it was set up to only show approved comments :haha: I immediately changed it to "unlisted" before she starts telling/showing everyone in my hometown what we're having and spoil our gender reveal plan :rofl:

Daphne, you can delete the comment

I know, but i don't want her to get offended. I didn't approve it yet so it's hidden... Plus i unlisted the videos already so no one can search it unless she saved the link :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->