Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Sorry ladies if i've been silent yesterday. I slept early due to very bad headache. Then woke up around 12mn to ask DH that I wanted some chicken with gravy.. So we drove for 30minutes just to get to the nearest Kentucky glad they're open 24/7. :happydance:

Just watched this today and now I'm :cry: (tears of joy)... Praying we all have the same next year....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2IXBSKaChk

Tell me about it!!! That was one of the most beautiful things that I've seen in a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... okay apart from my positive pregnancy test!

Oh and when I've given birth naturally I hope to look as pretty as she did!

That was beautiful! glad to hear no one is having complications. AFM pain is bearable bleeding isn't too much and I definitely O today with my record high temp after yesterday's record low. Here's hoping I am an official legit member of this thread in two weeks!!

Good luck Brianna! You should put your chart in your signature (if you don't mind) so that we can stalk it!

Hope to have you here soon

Not sure how to do that, esp. since I got the ap on my ohone and log in here on the computer. Also does anyone know how to make the darn thing just accept your temp even if it seems too low? Mine was 91.1 yesterday and it won't let me enter it!

Keep up with the app on your phone but then also use Fertility Friend
Most ladies use that and it worked great for me!

Thanks. I ended up entering a false temp tomorrow since the one I got couldn't be charted, but it's still much lower than my norm to give the chart a proper dip. That's not cheating is it? It was as close to the real temp as possible.

Hi Ladies! I have been absent because im a busy busy hairstylist and all this exciting news i had to go tell my family. My drs appointment is Nov 24th, too far away. I have been sooo dizzy too!
What exactly is a pregnancy journal? I guess that would be a good thing to do huh? And i should put a pic up and get a tracker and join the. Club lol

Hi Ladies! I have been absent because im a busy busy hairstylist and all this exciting news i had to go tell my family. My drs appointment is Nov 24th, too far away. I have been sooo dizzy too!
What exactly is a pregnancy journal? I guess that would be a good thing to do huh? And i should put a pic up and get a tracker and join the. Club lol

Wohoo your familiy must be so excited for you!!!

Kenna (Wishing1010) also has her next appointment on the 24th! :happydance:

Pregnancy journal is just a 'thread' you start that others can follow and then you can update what you are feeling etc. You can have a look at mine, the glittery words in my signature is the link to my journal :)

Hahahah Daphne you are too funny!! I just came back from a back, neck and shoulder massage. I got it as a present for my birthday in Sept and had to use it before it expires.

I had a bit push up while I was face down on the table but luckily the therapist is 24 weeks pregnant so she helped me real quick and understands.

Other than that I'm doing great at the moment! So relaxed and thinking I should sleep a bit :)

Glad you got to check in Mrsbean!!

Pamela, you know a lot about temps right? At 2DPO my temp has gone back to baseline of 96.9.. That doesn't seem good to me. Also, I think I'm getting the flu, with the diarrhea and heartburn and (today) extreme nausea.. :( Does my temp today mean I'm not pregnant??

Brianna, I actually had all the ladies on the other thread "read" my temps to me. I impulsively started to temp on cd 12 and then got my BFP at 10 dpo so I actually dont know much about it at all.

The one thing they did tell me though is not to look at 1 temp at a time but at the tww temps in a whole...

Thanks, this is my first time temping and I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

Hi Girls

Ive been away for a while, and with a reason. I had odd cramps and a bleeding episode about a week ago, I was sent for a quick scan by my doc. They found a subchrionic bleed(SCH) in the uterus. Ive been put on 2 weeks bedrest.
Ive been away from google and the boards to help me relax. I feel much more relaxed now with no further bleed. I had the courage to start a journal yesterday.

Hope you all are well.. and hello to the new ladies! I hope to be more regular now :)
XX

Oh Molgold! That sounds scary! I'm very glad you are okay now and that there is no more bleeding :hugs:

MolGold - I wondered what had happened to you. Glad to know everything is ok with you now! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Can I have prawns while pregnant??
Some of the things I've read says yes as long as they are cooked (I cannot imagine anyone wanting to eat raw prawns - yuck)

What is the verdict? I know muscles is a no go as they can make you very sick if they are off etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->