Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I am so IN LOVE with my DH now!!! I mentioned lunch time that I want him to braai (BBQ) ribs for us tonight.
He replied that there isn't wood for it and so I made peace with it.

He just messaged me to let me know that he bought wood, ribs and BONUS pork belly (I just mentioned the other day how much I want to cook a pork belly like his dad use to)

Obviously you can see that the way to my heart is currently via my tummy :rofl:

Mmmmmm BBQ ribs sound so good!

13 weeks today! Love my lil "peach" <3

20150225_075004-1.jpg

Ribs are almost done :dance: I'm so freaking excited!! Hahah

You look great Jyllian!! Happy 13 weeks

Here is my 18 week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 7
Ah what an awesome bump Jess :D I'm not sure what your bump looks like (boy or girl bump)
I'm going to guess girl (for now :haha: )

Still there.....still going strong. Trying to eat around it.

Kenna - what time is your scan tomorriw

Mmm pamela! Ribs sound soooo good!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed them :)

Happy 13 weeks, jyllian! Gorgeous bump!

Love the bump, Jess. I thought it was a girl but i am not sure! You have a deceptive bump :)

Scan is at 9:15 am Eastern Time. I have a dr appt immediately following so i may not be able to update for an hour or so!

That 7:15 my time......I can't wait!! Any last predictions?

Um Kenna that is not acceptable. I need you to make that doctor wait.. they'll understand if you just say you're updating your forum ladies! Hahaha. Kidding of course :) But so excited!

I got it.......you need to pee you'll be right in! Update us from the bathroom and then head to your room! PERFECT

I think baby is going through a growth spurt. I slept from 10pm-12:30pm, woke up took a shower and then fell back asleep from 3:30-6:30! It's now 7:40 and I am contemplating another nap. Did any on you experience this extreme fatigue?

I think baby is going through a growth spurt. I slept from 10pm-12:30pm, woke up took a shower and then fell back asleep from 3:30-6:30! It's now 7:40 and I am contemplating another nap. Did any on you experience this extreme fatigue?

I can't speak to that but I'm sure feeling more tired this week! Besides that though I have zero symptoms and didn't get any during my TWW either. When do the symptoms start?! Achy boobs etc? I'm so curious!

Twinsie it seemed to me like everyone's boobs were sore right away but mine didn't start aching until 5 weeks. Strong strong fatigue started around 4-5 weeks and I had cramps a lot those weeks. Bloating (bad!) started for me over the last few, starting at maybe 6-7, and my nausea started around 6-7 weeks too probably. Adversions started around 6 weeks

My boobs/nips only seemed sore from 4-5 weeks! Nausea 4 weeks onwards, very strong from week 6 and puking from week 7/8...but only twice a week! Cramping only at beginning but ill be getting RLP soon im sure!

Jess I was so tired last night-fell asleep at 8pm and just woke at 7am!

Scan was beautiful! Very long legs! Im 12+5 today...need to change my ticker but don't have a clue how to do it!! I couldn't do the first one on here! Someone did it for me! Any volunteers?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->