Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Ladies, I am officially losing my mind. I would have thought I would be under less stress when I stopped working but that isn't the case. I got an email from my CPP nurse saying that the doctor and others think it would be fine for me to be co-managed by high risk ob and nurse midwife. But I don't know what to do. Basically I don't know what benefit I have of seeing 2 doctors and don't know if the care that I am getting is sufficient or not. The details are in my latest blog, but I don't know what to do.

Also, my week 13 bumpdate is up on youtube. I filmed a pregnancy test at 18 weeks to see if its still positive. It is.....but I'll post that video to come out on Saturday I think.

[youtube]dD4fZPutWTE[/youtube]

Happy 18 weeks!!!!

I'm sorry that the high risk OB is not really doing anything for you. That is definitely frustrating and totally unfair. :hugs:

9/6 for me. Oh how wonderful for that to be a due date. For so long it's been a never-ending test date!

I'm never going to remember all these names.

I've got Pam, Daphne, Dani, Mel, Jyllian (sp?), Kenna and Jess down. I know there's a username that looks like the word melon so in my head, that's her name :shrug: :haha:

Ladies, I am officially losing my mind. I would have thought I would be under less stress when I stopped working but that isn't the case. I got an email from my CPP nurse saying that the doctor and others think it would be fine for me to be co-managed by high risk ob and nurse midwife. But I don't know what to do. Basically I don't know what benefit I have of seeing 2 doctors and don't know if the care that I am getting is sufficient or not. The details are in my latest blog, but I don't know what to do.

Also, my week 13 bumpdate is up on youtube. I filmed a pregnancy test at 18 weeks to see if its still positive. It is.....but I'll post that video to come out on Saturday I think.

[youtube]dD4fZPutWTE[/youtube]

Happy 18 weeks!!!!

I'm sorry that the high risk OB is not really doing anything for you. That is definitely frustrating and totally unfair. :hugs:

Thank you! I'll get it all worked out. I'm due 7/28

I've got Pam, Daphne, Dani, Mel, Jyllian (sp?), Kenna and Jess down. I know there's a username that looks like the word melon so in my head, that's her name :shrug: :haha:

I know right! So many names and pregnancy brain = disaster

:haha::rofl: I think melon is melewen.....:haha::rofl:

Apologies ladies if i'm a bit quiet for the past two days, i'm battling with dizziness... I left work early yesterday because i couldn't handle it anymore and needed to rest.... Now I'm fine but later i'm not sure it attacks me in the afternoon....

I'm due about 9th September but scan today!

Good luck with your scan today! Exciting stuff and cannot wait for an update :flower:

Apologies ladies if i'm a bit quiet for the past two days, i'm battling with dizziness... I left work early yesterday because i couldn't handle it anymore and needed to rest.... Now I'm fine but later i'm not sure it attacks me in the afternoon....

Sorry that the dizziness is back :nope: I hope you feel better soon. I all of a sudden have nausea again this morning. It sucks stinky ass!!! :growlmad:

Also Daphne... you and I are next in line with giving birth :dance:

Race you to the finish? :rofl:

Hope you feel better soon!

The dreaded MS has started here

Thanks Fi.... Sorry for MS but it's a good assurance though that baby is growing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->