Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

24 Weeks Bump Photos:

https://i60.tinypic.com/2i737kp.jpg

18 vs. 24 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i58.tinypic.com/24d0h3n.jpg

Baby's Hands from 8 weeks to 24 weeks:

https://i60.tinypic.com/f39nyh.gif

Oh, I will keep on refreshing this page til i see your update Kenna!!!!.....

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Lovely low bump Jess.... Still guessing a boy.... EVERYONE"S gonna get a boy in this thread... :haha:

My boobs/nips only seemed sore from 4-5 weeks! Nausea 4 weeks onwards, very strong from week 6 and puking from week 7/8...but only twice a week! Cramping only at beginning but ill be getting RLP soon im sure!

Jess I was so tired last night-fell asleep at 8pm and just woke at 7am!

Scan was beautiful! Very long legs! Im 12+5 today...need to change my ticker but don't have a clue how to do it!! I couldn't do the first one on here! Someone did it for me! Any volunteers?! :)

You have any clue when you O'ed? Because that is more accurate... Dating seems to change every time... I had 1 week delayed and a couple times 1 week in advance and some spot on... With those variances i stick with when i O'ed.

Anyways, did they give you your EDD? I can make it for you hun.

I think baby is going through a growth spurt. I slept from 10pm-12:30pm, woke up took a shower and then fell back asleep from 3:30-6:30! It's now 7:40 and I am contemplating another nap. Did any on you experience this extreme fatigue?

I can't speak to that but I'm sure feeling more tired this week! Besides that though I have zero symptoms and didn't get any during my TWW either. When do the symptoms start?! Achy boobs etc? I'm so curious!

I had sleepiness as my major symptoms which started during my TWW.... Didn't relate it to pregnancy then until i got my :bfp:... I was bloated at 8 weeks, no bloat at 9 weeks, then bloat/bump at 10 weeks... Nauseous at 19dpo, 25dpo and 30dpo onwards.....My boobs were sore and hurts on the sides during my TWW and later on they got so itchy..... ITCHY boobs was experienced by other ladies here as well.... Maybe due to it stretching....

Yes I o'd on 20th December! So 9 weeks and 5 day ago? EDD 5th September ♥

Found a new list from https://www.thebump.com/a/what-to-buy-for-baby.

What To Buy For Baby

Use our handy checklist to make sure you have everything you'll need once baby arrives.

Here's everything you'll need when baby comes... for the first few weeks. (Items with an asterisk are must-haves.)+

Layette

[ ] 4-8 bodysuits or onesies (wide head openings and loose legs) +

[ ] 4-8 undershirts or vests (snaps at neck or wide head openings, snaps under crotch)*+

[ ] 4-8 one-piece pajamas*+

[ ] 2 blanket sleepers for winter baby+

[ ] 1-3 sweaters or jackets (front buttoned)+

[ ] 1-3 rompers or other dress-up outfits*+

[ ] 4-7 socks or booties (shoes are unnecessary until baby walks)*+

[ ] 1-3 hats (broad-brimmed for summer baby, soft cap that covers ears for winter baby)*+

[ ] No-scratch mittens+

[ ] Bunting bag or fleece suit for winter baby+

[ ] Swimsuit for summer baby+

[ ] Gentle laundry detergent+

Nursery

[ ] Crib, cradle or bassinet*
• Slats no more than 2 3/8 inches apart
• Corner posts no more than 1/16 of an inch above frame
• No cutouts in headboard or footboard
• Top rails at least 26 inches above mattress+

[ ] Firm, flat mattress fit snugly in crib (less than two fingers should fit between mattress and crib)*+

[ ] 1-3 washable crib mattress pads+

[ ] 2-4 fitted crib sheets*+

[ ] 4-6 soft, light receiving blankets*+

[ ] 1-2 heavier blankets (for colder climates)+

[ ] Rocking or arm chair+

[ ] Music box, sound machine or CD player+

[ ] Crib mobile with black and white images (remove when baby can support self on hands and knees)+

[ ] Baby monitor+

[ ] Nightlight+

[ ] Dresser+

[ ] Toy basket+

[ ] Swing or bouncy chair+

Changing

[ ] Changing table or cushioned changing pad for low dresser or bureau, with safety strap or railing*+

[ ] Changing table pad*+

[ ] Changing table pad cover+

[ ] Diaper pail+

[ ] Diaper pail liners+

[ ] Diaper cream*+

[ ] Unscented baby wipes (causes less irritation)*+

[ ] Soft washcloths*+

[ ] Tissues (for you)+

[ ] 6-10 dozen cloth diapers and 6-8 diaper covers, or 2-3 large boxes of disposable newborn-size diapers*+

Bath

[ ] Baby bathtub+

[ ] Baby soap*+

[ ] Baby shampoo+

[ ] 2-4 soft towels or hooded baby towels+

[ ] Baby hairbrush+

[ ] Soft washcloths (use a different color or pattern than your diaper washcloths!)+

Feeding

[ ] 10-16 bottles and nipples, both four and eight ounce (if fed strictly by the bottle, baby will go through about ten in the four ounce size per day)*+

[ ] Liners, for disposable bottles+

[ ] Bottle warmer (cuts down on nighttime trips to and from the kitchen)+

[ ] Bottle sterilizer (if your dishwasher doesn’t have one)+

[ ] Bottle brush+

[ ] Dishwasher basket for small items+

[ ] 4-8 bibs+

[ ] Burp cloths (or cloth diapers)*+

[ ] High chair+

[ ] 2-4 pacifiers+

[ ] Formula (if not nursing)*+

For nursing moms:

[ ] 1-3 nursing bras (Breasts swell following birth, so start with one size larger than your maternity bra. Wait until size settles down — about two weeks after birth — to purchase additional bras.)+

[ ] Nursing pads+

[ ] Nipple cream+

[ ] Nursing pillow+

[ ] Pump (even if you plan only to nurse, a pump will allow you to leave milk for baby if you want or need to separate)*+

[ ] Milk storage bags*+

Medicine Cabinet

[ ] Baby nail clippers or blunt scissors*+

[ ] Cotton balls (don’t use swabs to clean baby’s nose or ears)+

[ ] Baby thermometer*+

[ ] Bulb syringe/nasal aspirator+

[ ] Medicine dropper or spoon with measurements+

[ ] Petroleum jelly and sterile gauze (for circumcision care)*+

[ ] Infant acetaminophen (Tylenol)+

[ ] Antibiotic cream+

[ ] Saline nasal drops+

[ ] Baby gas drops+

[ ] Disinfecting hand soap (for you)+

Travel

[ ] Infant or convertible car seat*+

[ ] Stroller (reclining to almost flat for infants)+

[ ] Diaper bag+

[ ] Changing pad+

[ ] Baby carrier/sling+

For Mom

[ ] Ice packs (in case of tearing during birth or swelling after)+

[ ] 2-3 week supply of ultra absorbent sanitary pads+

[ ] Panty liners+

[ ] Hemorrhoid wipes and cream (can become necessary after labor, even if pregnancy was free of problems…sorry)+

By The Bump Editors

Yes I o'd on 20th December! So 9 weeks and 5 day ago? EDD 5th September

Here's the code for your signature....

https://tickers.babygaga.com/p/dev247pr___.png
PHP:
[url=https://www.babygaga.com/][img]https://tickers.babygaga.com/p/dev247pr___.png[/img][/url]

But if you O'ed on December 20th that makes you 11w5d today.... Just saying..

I cannot wait for Kenna's scan!!! I also agree you go pee 1st :haha:

Jess, my tiredness picked up this week as well :sleep:

Jamie, most of my symptoms started 5 weeks and up and got stronger from there. I didn't have much in the TWW either.

Ok thank you! I've put both dates on :) thanks so much for doing that for me

You'll get more accurate date later on up until 22 weeks or 23 weeks. Beyond that babies measurement is influenced by genetic/race.... My last scan at 22 weeks baby is ahead by 1w1d again. I just stick to my O as i know that's more accurate.... :D

My boobs are STILL sore... ever since a few days before my :bfp:. I'm just used to it now but if I squish or bump them it hurts! Plus, my OH has pretty much left them alone for the most part because he knows they're sensitive. Our :sex: life has vastly dwindled down to a mere ONE day a week as of late :sad2: Mainly it's because of our busy schedules but in the back of my head I wonder if he has mixed feelings about it with my belly becoming obviously bigger and the fact that he saw the baby in the ultrasound photos... maybe he's nervous or turned off because of it :shrug: I really shouldn't worry, we still fool around here and there but I do miss :sex: with him. I think back to how we were doing it just about EVERY DAY (sometimes twice in a day) while TTC and how stressful it was at times... so now at least we can both relax :thumbup:

In other news, I got info on yet another college that takes volunteers for their sonography program! This one requires me to have a scan performed by my doctor after 15 weeks so I won't be able to participate until AFTER my gender scan sometime in late April. I'm excited though because you take a CD and DVD and they burn photos and video! I'll have tons of photos of our lil meatball for my pregnancy scrapbook! :happydance:

Daphne that's a great list.. It is so freaking overwhelming with everything we need for them at first!

Oh, I learned an interesting tip in Bradley.. Our teacher said to pack a small spray bottle filled with olive oil and use it as "baby Pam" hahaha. Basically she said the meconium is so tar-like that it can stick to baby's skin pretty badly but if you spray a bit of natural oil on their bottom beforehand it really won't stick. Plus it's good for the skin! We are using coconut oil as diaper cream when we bring LO home but I don't know if that would work then!

So I'm thinking one hour til we hear from Kenna?! :coffee:

Jyllian that's so exciting!! I really do want to do the 4d scan which seemed super reasonable at the time we got pregnant but now it seems like we are paying solid chunks of money every which way for the baby so we might skip it.. Is that the kind of scan this other college offers?

What a great tip for baby's bum, would've never thought that?!

Yes I believe this one does the dimensional scans as well. My OH ran into a friend last week who said his wife had it done. I decided to contact her for details and ended up finding the program instructor email on the college website and he was very prompt in returning my message. Even if I do have to wait until after my gender scan at my doctor's office I'm still excited and will be pleased to have even more photos - and video! - of our LO. I am also supposed to report back to the instructor I saw last week for another volunteer scan with them! We will have an album full of photos just from ultrasounds! :laugh2:

Jyllian Is the scan you get to do like a "keepsake" type one where the scan is like for an hour?

Congrats again on team pink. Pretty shelby won!!!! I was wrong......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->