Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

The first girl of the bunch... the tides have shifted! CONGRATS!!

Jyllian Is the scan you get to do like a "keepsake" type one where the scan is like for an hour?

I don't think it's anything particular as far as a "keepsake" session, as I would again be volunteering for a college course to help students get experience performing an ultrasound. I'm sure it takes around an hour long, as my last one did. And just like the one I did last week, I get photos but also the DVD if I bring the discs in. For my previous volunteer session they provided me with a disc for photos but no DVD option. Both were completely free. Just me helping out! :winkwink:

We are having a girl!!!

AH! A girl! Congrats! :happydance:

Congrats!!!!! A baby girl !!! So exciting :)

Thanks for your responses ladies on the timeline of your symptoms. I'll be 5 weeks sunday so next week we shall see if my body starts to feel any different! Besides the tiredness.

Great list for the baby!! It's definitely overwhelming how much stuff we need for our baby!

I had already printed out a list and showed my OH. I figured we could use it as a guideline when we do our registry so we don't forget anything. It's very overwhelming!

Will try to check what we have against the list because im not sure if we have even half of those items listed.... Have printed it as well :dance:

Wow Kenna, congrats!!!! I was totally wrong too. A girl for the thread, yay!!!

I've been organizing my pregnancy photos on my smartphone into it's own folder and also saving the fruit and veggie size photos as well as BabyGaga fetal growth photos on my computer at work. I just printed out weeks 3-13 for the size and growth and am going to print my belly photos as well as all my HPT and ultrasound photos on the Kodak kiosk at Target right by my house (it's so neat and easy, I can print directly from my phone!). I have to print out some photos for my daughter for her last scrapbooking class at a local education center anyways so might as well get that done. She really enjoys the class so I know she will love helping me put together the pregnancy book! I figure if I get things printed and up to date every so often then I can use some free time at work or home to get things going on the scrapbook.

I've made books for my other two pregnancies and I feel bad this one is going to be a wee bit more extensive. I have a smartphone at my fingertips to take and save dated belly photos and all the advances and extensive use in technology since my last pregnancy (which makes me feel old!) with tickers and apps and such give me much more info and visual data to put in the book plus I got an extra scan and may be getting another extra one aside from the gender scan!

WEEK 13
13weeks.jpg week13.jpg 20150225_075004-1.jpg

I'm thinking for each week starting at 3-4 on up til I give birth I am going to put a BabyGaga fetal growth inside the womb photo, a fruit/veggie size photo and any HPT, belly or scan photos along with it. I also want to include information such as my weight, cravings (and daddy's cravings too!), special events, etc. For the very beginning of the book I have to put a photo of just my big pregnant belly (when I get that far along) with baby's due date, as I did it for my other two, and will follow with some photos of mommy and daddy before baby as well as big brother and sister.

Now just to find some free time to get started :wacko:

Oh ladies.....I posted this on the other thread but not here. I had some bleeding on the toilet paper when I went to the restroom this morning. I checked baby on the doppler and heart beat is a little lower than where it was, but still really strong. I'm scared to check my undies again just in case. I'm waiting for a call back but might email a different nurse.

Jess, I hope I'm not speaking from my bum here but I've read that later in pregnancy their heart rates 'level' off and mayne that is why it's a bit slower?

Fx that the blood is just irritated cervix or mild bladder infection. One of the ladies in the June group had red blood and ens up she just had bladder infection.

I hope you and baby are okay!!! Please keep us updated :hugs:

tailbone pain anyone? I've had a sore tailbone since Sunday. I was sitting at my dining room table with my family and kept commenting on how badly my chair sucked and m butts hurts and everyone thought I was crazy. Well it lasted for a few days. Feels like I sat too long or fell down on it. Just curious what it could/might be?

Hooked up to monitors checking on the wee one and waiting for the midwife to do an exam.

They did an exam. No blood on my cervix so I asked if they can do a scan to make sure it isn't coming from the placenta

Alright ladies, I am home from the hospital. At first they wouldn't do an ultrasound, but after I voiced my concerns with the bleeding coming from the placenta and not the cervix. They got a doctor to come over from the womens care clinic and I spoke with her. She is pregnant and due next week so she knows kind of where I am at. She said that this is a very scary time having come from miscarriage to pregnancy and then bleeding. She was told herself multiple times to get some rest and drink more water because there isn't much they can do if something is wrong. She agreed to a scan to make sure the bleeding wasnt from my uterus. Baby looks great! Plenty of fluid and we even saw the iris of the babys eyes. Baby is in the transverse position (so laying sideways with the head on my right and legs on my left). She didn't see any active leaks but said there may have been a tiny clot on the top of my cervix, which is measuring at 3cm. I go back in 2 weeks for my regular gender scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->