Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So relived for you Jess :happydance:!! Did the dr say what causes the clot and if it's a threat to the baby or you in any way? Keep us updated:hugs:

They didn't say, but they didn't seem worried about it so I am not going to worry.

Good!! I'm sure they would've made more of a big deal if it were something to be concerned about. So this is good news!

Wonderful news to wake up to Jess, I'm very happy that baby is doing well and that the problem does not seem to be serious.
Make sure to get lots of rest :hugs:

If I may ask, could they not see the gender last night or did you not worry about it at that stage?

Dani, i think i know what you are talking about. I think its from everything shifting around.

Glad everything is OK Jess :thumbup:

Kenna I love the July image in your siggy! Cute!

Wonderful news to wake up to Jess, I'm very happy that baby is doing well and that the problem does not seem to be serious.
Make sure to get lots of rest :hugs:

If I may ask, could they not see the gender last night or did you not worry about it at that stage?

She did a quick scan but was mostly focused on making sure there wasn't a significant bleed somewhere. The gender is still going to be revealed on the 12th......maybe the 14th after we tell our parents. Ronny said I couldn't say anything until after the baby shower to anyone hehe

Awwww boo! I get so excited seeing everyone's gender news! Ahhhhh the anticipation :brat:

Ok guys, I feel horrible lying to you......we did find out what we are having yesterday but I not aloud to tell anyone until after our regularly scheduled ultrasound just to verify. I feel horrible lying to you guys so please don't hate me. You only have to wait 2 weeks :) and you can't say anything on facebook.

Jess, no worries hun! I understand and I don't mind the little lie as long as baby is healthy!
You do however know that we will be trying to get this from you before then right :rofl: Joking... Or am I haha

I have an idea so we all need to look closely... Jess, blink once for boy and twice for girl :rofl:

Got few more Gender Predictor sites (web address in the photo). These says boy for me. Pam, can you try those sites as well if it will tell you the same...

https://i60.tinypic.com/2r4id5t.jpg

Yip I will do. I just can't see the photo on my phone :dohh:
I hate being stuck without internet!

I did 3 of them and they were all boy for me!

I'm all of a sudden having anxiety about announcing Tuesday. I know 13 weeks is perfectly normal to announce. I was excited last week. Now I'm nervous. Hopefully after Tuesday's appointment, I will feel better.

Ironically I'm not nervous about baby. I'm more nervous about the reality of telling everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->