Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Happy 13 weeks Dani!!!!! FX all goes well with the announcement....

Yay 13 weeks Dani!!!

Daphne I took all of those quizzes and I got boy for each too! We should get everyone to take them and verify their accuracy.. hahaha

Also, it's Twilight baby day!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/4-11-weeks-800.png

https://i.giphy.com/ytwDCzNncltDeMjr2M.gif

Wondering what Pam and Kenna will get when they try those sites... Dani got boy as well when she tried 3 of them....

Awesome pics as always.....

2 were girl and the third (parents.com) was boy!

Love the pics, Cheryl!

Happy 13 weeks Dani!

That's cool that those gender tests are right!

Try it Jamie and we'll see what you'll having... :dance:

P.S. try putting "]" at the end of development ticker to fix your signature....

Try it Jamie and we'll see what you'll having... :dance:

P.S. try putting "]" at the end of development ticker to fix your signature....

Ah that looks better, thank you!
I'll definitely take the tests soon! That would be awesome if it worked for all of us

Jess, tell us when you are ready, but just know, you are killing us slowly with suspense lol :)

Only time will tell lol. I'll give you a hint. One nephew says girl, one nephew says boy. One of the nephews is right

I got it Jess!!!! :rofl: Guess i have 50/50 chance of being correct!!!!!

Lol okkkk we will wait!! :)

So I told my parents today!! It was so fun. I walked over to them and said I had belated christmas gifts for them and gave them the t shirts . My dad read his papa shirt and was totally clueless lol! Since he already is a papa to my sisters baby.. Until my mom read her "wolds greatest nana. Est 2015" and goes oh my god, are you pregnant ?! Then my dad goes , wait, are you ?!?! :dohh: Lol. Too funny. And my older brother was there randomly (he never spends time with us- but has been staying with my rents for a few days) so he got t find out too. So it was nice!!!
They were thrilled and are very excited! They love how the family is growing with babies !!

Twinsie that's so great! My parents were so clueless when I gave them their surprise too. Haha! So glad it went well!

So everyone who used progesterone suppositories.. How long did you take them? I only have about 4-5 left and will only be mid-11 weeks around the time I run out. I imagine my doc would only have prescribed what I need but I'm like maybe I lost some?!

Did he give refills? My doc didn't prescribe to the exact date so I will have some leftover. They told me to stop at 12 weeks but I haven't yet. Baby was measuring a little behind so I'm waiting until my appointment next week. I would refil and take then at least until 12 weeks when the placenta takes over.

I actually found like the 7 I was missing so I'll just take them as planned I guess! I so hate them. But anything for a sticky bean! It's only two more weeks at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->