Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I wasnt prescribed with progesterone suppositories but had it at 18w for 7 days when i got UTI.... So i guess it's safe to take after 12 weeks when necessary as long as doc advised it.

Yea. I'm thankful for them but ready to be done! Only 3 more days to go!

Lets play.... What color(s) is the dress?

https://i60.tinypic.com/124emgw.jpg

Daphne, I did the gender tests :D
I got boy for them all except baby centre said girl...

Oh and that dress had caused many fights :rofl:

When I check it on my laptop the dress is cleary black and blue BUT when I check it on my phone it is gold & white? :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/ixWKYJG.jpg

I'm seeing black and blue... DH sees white and gold... :haha:

Looks like those gender tests seems accurate...... hmmm. Jess said she got boy... Just waiting for her announcement.... :coffee:

Waiting on confirmation of what we all suspect :haha:

DH said he sees silver...

Haha I see white and good and DH sees black and blue! I think it's all about the lighting on your device I heard!? So funny everyone is gong crazy debating it though lol

We need kenna to take the tests!

Panels im with you.. On my phone I see blue and black, on my computer when I have my yellow light tint on (it takes over the blue light tint once the sun goes down to lessen the stress on your body) it is clearly white and gold, but when the yellow light isn't on it's like a lighter blue and dark gold?! And lastly they showed it at the NBA game we went to friday and did a joke around it and on that screen it was white and gold! Ahhhh! My corneas are confused!!!

Twinsie my mom and dh see white and gold on my phone! It's actually about how you deal with white balance. Like people who see white and gold see the blue tint on the dress and their mind goes, ok that's just daytime light so it's actually white. But that's a problem because there is a true white spot in the background which is why it's so confusing! Certain devices do show a bluer or more yellow light though which can offset the light temperature. It's interesting to me because I'm a photographer and I mess with white balance all the time to show different times of day. We should start a rumor that if you see blue and black you're having a boy and white and gold and you're having a girl hahaha

What's for Sunday lunch / dinner?

I'm making pork belly roast with roast potatoes, brocolli white sauce and cheese, sweet potatoes and basmati rice :D

Ughhhh pork belly sounds so good. We will probably have some tom kha soup with who knows what else! Basmati rice probably! Yum

I did not know what tom kha soup is so I googled it! Omg the pics I saw made me salivate!!!!!!! I am so going to try and make it sometime!!

This is my 1st time doing a pork belly - FIL always made an awesome one but I never got his recipe before he passed. Hopefully I do the belly justice tonight haha

I'm calling bs on Jess. I think it's a trick. I say girl!

Pork belly sounds heavenly. I woke up with I think is a progesterone withdrawal headache but it's fading a bit. Bless you essential oils! I'm gonna see what Pinterest can cook up for dinner. I'm definitely in the mood to cook (and eat) now!

23 Weeks Bump

This is by far not my best pic but hey the bump is there :D

https://i.imgur.com/Fa2Cl9s.jpg

My 1st attempt at a pork belly came out a huge success!!! DH invited our neighbour over as his wife is out of town for the week. The pressure was on as this guy knows his meat and can be quite fussy - he approved :dance:

I'm stuffed now hahahaahaha

Pamela, your bump is so cute! I would love your recipe. I want to try one.

Thanks Dani :D

I had DH score the skin/crackling side of the belly and then rubbed it with coarse salt.
Let it stand in the fridge for 3 hours and then rinsed the salt off.
Took fresh rosemary, thyme and garlic cloves, chopped them up and added to olive oil to make a rub. Rubbed the top and bottom of the belly and sprinkled BBQ spice.
Put the belly on a rack in the oven tray so that the fat can run off
Roasted in the oven for 2h15 at 180 degrees and then at 200 degrees for 35 mins. Just check on the belly from time to time during the last 35 mins as this is where the skin turns crackling and you need to make sure it doesn't burn

I was actually surprised at how easy it was and it tasted good for my 1st attempt. Not too much coarse salt though because if you dont rinse properly the meat is too salty. There was a small piece on the side of our belly that had a bit too much salt...

Great bump pam....

I had mine taken tonight as well be sending to my family back home... Here's at 24w3d. Looks huge when taken afar.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"