Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Can't answer that one. I hate seafood. My bf is from a coastal town where everyone loves it. I'm gonna have fun at mealtimes when I go visit his family. lol

Morning ladies... Have a question, is it normal to feel tightening on lower abdomen? I have it for 2 nights in a row that lasted for almost 30 minutes.

Morning ladies... Have a question, is it normal to feel tightening on lower abdomen? I have it for 2 nights in a row that lasted for almost 30 minutes.

Definitely normal. I freaked out with #1 because I didn't know and with #2 because I had recently had a cesarean. You uterus is expanding and moving up, your other innards are being pushed up to make room, and your tendons are grumpily stretching.

Hi ladies! Just a quick update to let you know why I haven't been around that much this week. We had a middle of the night visit to the hospital early Tuesday morning because I thought my waters were leaking and I had a lot of pressure in my lower back. Everything is looking okay, my waters haven't broke but I'm still contracting irregularly. I have another appointment tomorrow afternoon to make sure I haven't dilated any more. Baby is head down and I've been losing bits of my mucus plug since 24 weeks so they're not overly optimistic about me making it to 37 weeks. I'm officially on bed rest but everything is going really well so far.

Hope you're all still doing well. X

Thanks for popping in Kirsty! I'm glad things are going well with you and Leo, but sorry that he seems to want to come a bit early! I hope the bed rest is just what you 2 need and that everything will continue to go well :hugs:

Kristy - glad to hear that they have things under control for you! I had trouble with premature labor around 6 times with each of my children, so I know what you're going through. Good luck on keeping your little bean in there until time is ripe! Have they talked about steroids to strengthen the baby's lungs in case he comes early?

Glad everything seems to be in the clear Kirsty.....

Goodluck on today's appointment.... Praying everything stays great with you and baby Leo. :hugs::friends:

Have they talked about steroids to strengthen the baby's lungs in case he comes early?

My contractions are still irregular but a lot less frequent. I haven't dilated any further since Tuesday so everything is looking good. My midwife mentioned that some women go in to labour early but make it to 42 weeks! I'm sticking with 2 appointments a week and if there's any changes I'll get started on steroids right away. Xx

Well fx that you won't need any meds and that you deliver Leo on term :hugs:

Kirsty - #2 tried several times to come early. Once I hit 36 weeks and my dr said he wouldn't stop labor again, he decided he wasn't ready to come. #2 ended up being 11 days late! GL

It's so weird you uploaded a video on multiples. My bf and I were just talking about if my strong early symptoms could be due to twins.. This feels weirdly like dejavu

How is everyone today? Question, does your pee smell musty? I don't mean strongly ammonia-like, as when you're dehydrated, I mean as when you drive past week old skunk road-kill, maybe not strong but very musty.. I heard that's a sign and was wondering how common it is.

Pamela I have been eating shrimp. I dont know why anyone would eat it raw either ugh. Everything i read said it was ok

Thanks Amy :)

My seafood story began almost 8 years ago when I met dh. I only use to eat fish fingers and hake. That was about as far as it went.

He would offer me things and I would say "No thanks I don't eat that"
He made a good point in saying that I am not allowed to say I don't eat something if I haven't tried it. So I tried prawns and I almost fell more in love with them than dh :rofl:

I love me some prawns!!!! mmm with lots of lemon butter mmmmmmm
Now I want prawns... dammit

Lol, pamela!!!! You are so funny! :)

Brianna, mine smells diff but I think it's my vitamins.

How is everyone doing?! I have my next scan on Monday woo!!!!

Good luck on your next scan Kenna... I probably have mine at 12 weeks just 2 weeks from today. :happydance:

Wohoo Kenna!!!! Cannot wait for that scan and the hb!!! :wohoo:

I'm still nauseous the whole time, struggling to eat and tired. Luckily I can keep myself from puking in the morning. I try not to because that is when I take my vitamins and I don't want to risk "letting it out" if they haven't absorbed yet lol

Other than that I'm so excited for your scan Monday and then my mom is coming to visit next weekend!

I'm just excited :wohoo:

Sounds awesome, Pamela!!! I hope you have a good visit with your family!!! :)

And thank you, I'm so excited too!!! My nausea seems to happen most when I'm hungry! I got it really bad before dinner last night.

Yip, I've figured that as well. Try to eat the whole time (small bits obviously) so that your tummy doesn't get a chance to go hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->