Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Jess, happy 19 weeks..... Another week and you're half-way there..... :dance: Hope MS is now a memory from the past.

Preggie Pop Drops worked WONDERS for me. Especially the ones with B6 in them. I definitely recommend them!

Daphne that's a great camera, that's basically had when I was starting out. If you have a 50mm lens that is awesome (you can get one for like $100 too), since you can crank the aperture down super low, and that's the difference between professional looking shots and amateur looking shots

https://www.facethelight.com/img/apcompare.jpg

Natural lighting is key! That will help more than anything really, aside from the wide aperture (that just means keep it low, like f2.5-f3.5). Those two things alone will allow you to take pro-looking maternity shots!

I think I'm just going to DIY for our maternity shots actually. I always seem to really like the at-home ones anyway so I figure, save some money! I can definitely DIY the newborn shots so might as well save the cashola. Especially since my stupid car broke down last night.. ugh. Remember how I was saying we don't have to buy a new car or anything for the baby? Well....

BLeh!

DH got a 50MM lens as freebies when he got the cam... Thank you Cheryl... Taking down notes for DH.... :dance: DH watched a lot of newborn photography so he can prepare himself when Adam is born....

Here's what's next on our shopping list. Cost approximately $208.00 here.

https://i58.tinypic.com/102v3bm.jpg https://i60.tinypic.com/8x5xds.jpg

Woot! Love that lens, it's such a workhorse

Oh! I forgot to mention.. my baking soda test has changed!!! I did it yesterday (11 weeks) and I got some like foam at the top like if you pour a beer pretty perfectly - not like FOAM but um.. some white bubbly stuff? You know what I mean? And there were tons of bubbles clinging to the side. Creepily beer-like. Guess I'm headed towards full on foam!

Hmmmm... If there's really truth to that maybe theres a little boy in you.... :dance:

We have other choices but we think this one can be used in the future if we ever conceive a little girl :dance:

Good deal!! Where do you live?

Where do you all live ?

Jamie, we work/live in the middle east. We're from the Philippines.

Good luck Jyllian.... I'm not wishing strength on you as I fear for your OH's life :haha:

You look gorgeous Cheryl!!! Love the start of your bump and so looking forward to watching it grow :D

Fi, how are you feeling? If I recall correctly you said something a while back about the start of ms? Did it pick up or are you coping?

Thanks! Coping ok at the moment. Lots of nausea but still able to work, so I can't complain!

Pam, that's really cute! I love Finding Nemo
jyllian, I would have been so angry. I hope he finds something soon. Hopefully this works out for the best, and he finds a job he actually enjoys so you have some stability. I wonder if the beer last night was because he feels guilty and concerned, now that he's actually left.
Good luck Jamie!

Here is my weekly bump. I'm technically 19 weeks, but it's my 18 week photo as I ended week 18 and started week 19 this big. Ronny took the pic for me and didn't get me straight on like I told him so my bump appears a little bit smaller.
1487435_10100399940458633_5652532701688685087_n.jpg

Gorgeous photos!

I just had my first scan, and pleased to report everything looks great. It feels a lot more real now!

Happy 14 weeks Jyllian..... Hope you are feeling ok..... :hugs: :flower:

Daphne, I love that stroller and car seat combo. We have a similar one and the carrier is cool as you can take it out of the car on put it directly onto the stroller etc.

Fi, glad that your scan went well!!! Sorry about the ms, hopefully it stays manageable and doesn't make you feel too ill

Jess, bump is looking great!!!

Jamie, I live in South Africa :D

Wait, are you telling me we have exactly the same travel set?

The brand and the colour differs but the it looks like the idea behind the functions are all the same.
The carrier can be carried by hand, placed on the booster in the car, taken from the car and put onto the stroller etc. Am I right?

I think I know where you are going with this :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->