Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thought we got the EXACT same thing like we always used to... :haha:

I think we are pretty damn close to still be able to say we have the same thing :D

I love us :haha:

Another update: My OH got a job yesterday through a hiring agency with a local interior decorating/furnishing company picking orders in the warehouse. Good hours with possible OT and (paid?) holidays off. Would start today.

Well we were up for work and after he used the restroom told me the agency had contacted him and that the company had cancelled or put the order on hold so didn't need workers... so he didn't have the job :nope: The agency that hired him in said they would look and possibly find something else to put him in. So it's day 3 and he's still unemployed. Needless to say I'm highly frustrated, upset, angry, hurt... all over again.

I have no WiFi at work for the second day in a row and unable to use my computer to enter paperwork and such so I mostly just sit at my desk as the day drags on. At least I have my 14 week prenatal appointment today but that's not for another 5 hours... Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Urgh, that sucks Jyllian, one minute he got the job the next he don't..... Praying he gets a new one soon........ Good luck on your appointment today.....

Oh and I just noticed the OP - is it Kenna? - doesn't have my due date with my name. It's September 2nd :thumbup:

Another update: My OH got a job yesterday through a hiring agency with a local interior decorating/furnishing company picking orders in the warehouse. Good hours with possible OT and (paid?) holidays off. Would start today.

Well we were up for work and after he used the restroom told me the agency had contacted him and that the company had cancelled or put the order on hold so didn't need workers... so he didn't have the job :nope: The agency that hired him in said they would look and possibly find something else to put him in. So it's day 3 and he's still unemployed. Needless to say I'm highly frustrated, upset, angry, hurt... all over again.

I have no WiFi at work for the second day in a row and unable to use my computer to enter paperwork and such so I mostly just sit at my desk as the day drags on. At least I have my 14 week prenatal appointment today but that's not for another 5 hours... Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Ah I'm sorry Jyllian :nope: That sucks! I do hope he can get something else very soon as to relieve some of the pressure your are feeling :hugs:

Good luck at your appointment! Please update us with your good news :flower:

Aw man Jyllian! I was so excited reading the first paragraph, lol. At least he had a job for a second I guess? I can't imagine how frustrated you are!

I am going to classify this as a craving because I feel like I will die without it!!

https://i.imgur.com/HIm9dwO.jpg

I just went to the local grocer and they have the chocolate flavour but that is not what I am craving so I stood there for like 5 minutes staring at the rack in the hopes that the vanilla one will magically appear :haha: Mmmm I might start phoning other stores to see who has stock.... OMG this craving is bad... what do I do?????

Jylian! I got so happy for you for a second! What a roller coaster of emotion. I hope he finds something soon!!! Let us know how your appt goes! Pic of baby? :)

Wanna bubba- that's funny! I haven't had any cravings but I can imagine it bent a "must have this food" feeling!

I can literally not find it anywhere!!!! I have phoned every single restaurant here and nobody sells it :cry:

I'm now going to have a hot chocolate to see if the warm milk helps me much...

Aw Pam!! I know how you feel with those cravings man. Somewhere has to have it!! Lol

That somewhere is just too far... Fx the hot chocolate does the trick. Even dh feels sorry for me. He's laughing about my insanity in searching but he is trying to help...

Bahaha. Well at least he's trying to help your pregnancy madness!

BTW.. have any of you ever been active on another forum? I started getting involved on another and found such cattiness and argumentativeness! My mind was totally blown. Like, no matter what anyone said, there would be these super rude responses no matter WHAT. Wow! Serves me right eh? :haha:

I've been on other forums. Some good experiences and some bad. I'm a pretty laid back person so a lot of them tend to stress me out and go a little overkill. I tend to read a lot and not respond on most forums.

I was active on another forum! But I didn't like how some people talked to me or others so I left! It is crazy how sme women can be so catty and not nice!

That somewhere is just too far... Fx the hot chocolate does the trick. Even dh feels sorry for me. He's laughing about my insanity in searching but he is trying to help...

Ok now I really want hot chocolate with creamy milk!!! :haha:

I'm not on too many but the few I have found are so amazing.

Bahaha. Well at least he's trying to help your pregnancy madness!

BTW.. have any of you ever been active on another forum? I started getting involved on another and found such cattiness and argumentativeness! My mind was totally blown. Like, no matter what anyone said, there would be these super rude responses no matter WHAT. Wow! Serves me right eh? :haha:

This is the reason why I read threads before I post. I read through 400 odd pages on the TTC thread before I posted :haha: I wanted to see how the ladies reacted to new comers. Before I posted there, there was a testing thread and I posted there but got ignored :shrug: When I posted on the ttc thread Daphne answered like within 5 minutes, soon after was Kenna, Mary and Jess and they were all amazing.

I haven't bothered with other threads much except the 2015 June Bugs one, but that was only after I saw Daphne was there.

I just dont find the other ones as nice, supportive and like family. I'm sticking with you girls whether you like it or not :hugs:

I made myself buttered crumpets with marmite for breakfast and ended up melting a mars bar to use as a dip :shrug:

Okay Kirsty you win the crazy combo craving :haha: I haven't had anything considered weird so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->