Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Hahah well sweet and salty combo sounds perfect to me!! Or buttery/sweet combo..

OMG Twinsie why would you even..

now I am craving like popcorn balls in the worst way!! Haha! What a bizarre thing to want.. or like kettle corn.. mmmmmmmm. Buttery and sweet!

14 week checkup went great... aside from the fact I've gained 11 pounds during the first tri :wacko: I'm sure once the weather warms up here in Ohio and I can't get outside and walk the neighborhood and be more active things will even out... I hope :dohh:

Got a good solid heartbeat this time and I didn't cry and mess it up :happydance: Baby was very active and made the doc relocate a few times, like hide and seek :laugh2:

https://youtu.be/ki9YHeirGCI

My OH timed the beats and calculated an estimated FHR of 168bpm. He's convinced we are having a girl :shrug: I'm convinced we are going to have our hands full with this wiggle worm!

I loved watching your video jyllian! So freaking bummed we are missing ours tomorrow :cry:

Do you remember when you started showing with your first? I know it was a while ago but figured I'd ask!

Oh and I just noticed the OP - is it Kenna? - doesn't have my due date with my name. It's September 2nd :thumbup:

That's my mom's birthday. You're having a labor day baby!

14 week checkup went great... aside from the fact I've gained 11 pounds during the first tri :wacko: I'm sure once the weather warms up here in Ohio and I can't get outside and walk the neighborhood and be more active things will even out... I hope :dohh:

Got a good solid heartbeat this time and I didn't cry and mess it up :happydance: Baby was very active and made the doc relocate a few times, like hide and seek :laugh2:

https://youtu.be/ki9YHeirGCI

My OH timed the beats and calculated an estimated FHR of 168bpm. He's convinced we are having a girl :shrug: I'm convinced we are going to have our hands full with this wiggle worm!

I'm so glad that everything went well at the doctors!

Question of the day: how much have each of you gained so far in your pregnancy? As of today, I am up 6 pounds. Kinda freaking but I know I need to gain more. At this point in the pregnancy according to my doctor I should be up at least 12 pounds by now.

Great video, thanks for sharing!!

Haha I looooove kettle corn !!! My current nightly snack obsession is graham crackers (all 3 kinds!) and whipped cream!! lol it's goooood

Don't worry too much about the weight gain ladies. Everyone is different. My sister gained 11 pounds in her first trimester and then only 5 in her second and another 5 in her third. So you can't judge how your weight gain will be just based on your first tri. But I definitely agree it will be a lot easier to try and keep from gaining unnecessary weight once it warms up!! I am so excited for the daylight savings this weekend and it being lighter out for longer in the evening. I work until 6 or 7 most nights so I hate when it's dark when I leave! I want to go walking after work around my neighborhood too!! It's gonna be in the 40s here all next week! Woohoo! Spring is coming !!

I loved watching your video jyllian! So freaking bummed we are missing ours tomorrow :cry:

Do you remember when you started showing with your first? I know it was a while ago but figured I'd ask!

Boo! How come you are missing it??

At my appointment yesterday my doc tells me "you aren't gaining much weight are you eating enough?" I think I'm eating more than enough but she had me a little concerned.

Twinsie we are totally iced in! They just sent me a text even :( weh!

Oh nooooo:nope: I'm so sorry you have to miss it due to stupid winter!! I'm sad for you!! Did you get to reschedule for soon ?? I hope.

My name is Jamie:flower:

Wehhhhh I hope so. It's a pretty simple one so hopefully early next week. I was just looking so forward to hearing peanut's heartbeat!

Wonderful news Jyllian! Glad it went well and that little one is active and healthy! In a fes short weeks you'll start feeling that activity :dance:

I'm sorry about stupid ice preventing your appointment Cheryl! :growlmad: I hope your re-schedule is real soon!

I weighed 87.75kg when I fell pregnant, lost a lot of weight with ms and now at 23 weeks I'm back up to 87.25kg :D

Baby's growing hands from 8 - 25 weeks.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2i0rvom.gif

25 Weeks Bump Photos

https://i62.tinypic.com/2l5a8y.jpg

18 Weeks vs. 25 Weeks Bump

https://i58.tinypic.com/vzx829.jpg

Okay so I never got my Horlicks last night :haha: I'm kind of over it so that's cool.

TMI, had a bowel movement this morning that made me cry... how can your body compress 'something' that you cannot get out - HURT LIKE HELL!

Monthly check up at the clinic this morning. I love the nurse that I've been seeing! She really has an amazing bedside manner and she feels like she really cares about how I'm doing etc.

1. She heard the heart beat this morning and when I asked her to let me hear she took out the clinic's Doppler :shock: I didn't know the clinic had one!
I told her that this would be my first time hearing the heart beating and she was so excited for me. Anyway little man then had his own ideas - he kept kicking at the probe (we heard that loud and clear and I felt it) and after he kicked it he would move so she ended up not being able to get good positioning for me. I thought I would be disappointed but I'm not, I'm actually quite amused by how playful/naughty he was :haha: She also commented and said she is amazed at how busy he is

2. Technically 24 weeks pregnant and my Fundal Height measures 27cm... She says good growth and looking at leg measurements of my u/s he seems to be a tall boy

3. I weighed 87.75kg when I fell pregnant, lost during ms and now only I'm back up to 87.2kg so I am proud of my healthy eating habits and the fact that I have not pigged out like people thought I would and ballooned etc.

4. I haven't said anything on here, should have and not sure why I didn't. Anyway if you recall I had an ECG at 4 weeks due to an irregular heart beat. They said it was called Extra Ventricular Systoles and considered normal in some cases. So that is apparently "my" normal beat. I mentioned to the nurse this morning when I lie down I feel strange, like I'm going to get smothered or something and my heart starts to beat irregular. Plus when I get excited or out of breath it will flare up as well. I raised my worries that if this happens now will I/my heart be able to handle the stress of a natural birth?? She ordered another ECG for me so I'll probably do that tomorrow to check on things. Rather safe than sorry.
I have my heart set on natural birth but if it is going to be safer for me to have a C-section then I would like to have that arranged/agreed upon sooner rather than later so that I can make peace with it. I'm afraid my heart fails during labour or something. I know I'm probably being paranoid with no good reason but I just want to make sure I'm healthy enough for my baby

Sorry for the long post :D

Great news Jyllian and it was awesome you got to video taped it..... Your LO is so active... :dance:

Cheryl, so sad that they have to reschedule your appointment.... Hopefully you can go early next week..... Waiting is a killer....

I miss your long post Pam... :D Glad everything went well.... Really sorry about your heart issues but i'm praying all will stay great as always and that you deliver naturally. But if you and your baby's health are at risk doing it naturally i agree with you, do the C-section.

Thanks Daphne.
I agree with a C-section 100% if it means that it would be safer. I'm in a weird kind of way wanting it now to be sure that we are rather safe than sorry. If all the tests come back okay and the Dr's are fine I just pray that they were right and that all goes well with the delivery.

Hey... if I get a C-section they book it a bit earlier so I might end up giving birth when you do :haha: This is our new inside joke :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->