Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Pamela - I switched to taking my vitamins at night and that stopped the vitamin sickness. There are also otc anti-nausea remedies that are safe for both children and pregnant women that you might consider checking in to. I feel so much better when I take mine.

Thx Brianna.

My sickness is not due to my vits though because I gag whole day and feel off the whole day as well. At the moment I'm not throwing up that much that I would start taking meds for it. But I will keep it in mind if it gets too bad, thx :hugs:

Mine isn't bc of the vits, but is amplified by them. I haven't been throwing up much, I take the med for the sake of comfort and to be able to somewhat enjoy food, just 1 tBs in the am is good until about dinner time, but I never take a second dose. Today, it's worse though, and the meds just aren't covering it like they have been.

Pamela do you like sushi? You might enjoy a shrimp tempura crunchy roll they are uhhhhmazing! Im sorry you have morning sickness boooo. I talked to my mom and sister about their pregnancies and said they werent sick, and i thought there was something wrong with me but i have been wizzing alot, sometimes i will get dizzy but its not as bad as it has been. I get sleepy in the early evenings so i take a nap:) and tender breasts. Thats about it for my preg symptoms so far. Monday is almost here for my first appointment yay :)

I thought there was something wrong with me because i wasnt feeling ill. But smells can make me gag and im smelling everything! I cannot go to thriftstores or used furniture stores anymore ugh

Wishing- i think we are really close in pregnancy i am 5 weeks 6 days to my guesstimation. But monday is my appointment hooooray!

Less than a week Apart! Fx for your appt on Monday, I hope we both have good news!!!

FX to your appointments on Monday, Kenna and Amy....

Please keep us posted.

Praying for an awesome news which i know it will be....

Yay we are all bump buddies with us being at most a week and a bit apart! :dance:

Amy my morning sickness only kicked in during the middle of 5 weeks so in the beginning I also thought something was wrong but when it started boy did it start lol
OMG while typing about sickness I literally gagged :rofl: WTF??? hahahahaaha

Yea my husband has been real good at grossing me out lately, i keep telling him to cool it on the gross factor but its unintentional. It is so cool to have this thread here after we get bfps there is soo much to talk about. Has anyone else been getting dizzy? For a while i was wobbling like a drunk person if wandering around too much

Oh Amy I just realised I nevere responded that I'm not a sushi fan. I've tried it before and I hate the sea grass and raw fish. I do however like salmon roses.... Mmmmm :)

I generally have low low blood pressure. Thus far I haven't had any dizzy spels but the dr seems to think I'll suffer them in about a month or 2 when our summer heat hits.

Are you going to get a ticker in your signature soon? I need reminders on how far along you girls are :rofl:

Amy - I've had lots of random dizzy spells lately! I guess it *could* be my blood pressure, but it usually rises when I get dizzy, due to uncontrolled headaches. I haven't had any of those recently..

Here's my bump/bloated belly at 9 and 10 weeks. Sorry it took awhile.

9 weeks pregnant:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/9w_zps0e498ab5.jpg

10 weeks pregnant:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10w_zps19991769.jpg

I swear you have twins in there, Daphne!!!!

Amy, I had a confirmation appt at 5 weeks, 2 days. Got to see the gestational sac but too early for anything else. I go on the same day as you to see if we can find the embryo and hopefully a heartbeat! I'll be 7 weeks that day :)

DH noticed my belly is so big this week like it was during the 6-8 weeks pic. My 9 weeks pic seems bloating was gone and my tummy returned to normal. We just can't figure out why i'm getting big this early.

I love it Daphne!!! So cute!!

Guess what ladies?! I've skipped 2 afs already :dance: :wohoo:

Yay congrats, Pamela!!!!! Awesome milestone!!! :)

Daphne, I can't wait for your next scan!!!

Thx Kenna, now my next milestone will be to actually be able to have a proper meal.

I am literally hungry all the time because I just can't seem to eat anything! I force things in but I can only manage 1 or 2 bites of something and then I'm done. So even though my head is not constantly in the toilet I do feel like I'm suffering with the all day sickness. I've also lost more than a kg even with all the constipation and water retention...

Some women tend to lose weight during the first few weeks which is due to MS. I lost almost 2kgs already. Not worried though coz i know i'll start gaining in the next few weeks. I'm starting to eat like a normal person again :haha: just a bit though. I try to eat all i can when i'm in the mood.

I'm really getting excited for your scan as well. What time will it be? I'll have mine late thursday on Dec. 4th...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->