Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Mommysylvia, I'm in the same boat and my doc didn't change my due date. It's based off of my last period and he said he wouldn't change it. Baby can measure ahead or behind as long as it's not more than a week.

Thank you girls!
My ovulation day was Feb 12, so I should be 6 weeks and 5 days... When I got my scan my betas were around 6500 and the u/s said 5w1d. I'll just stick with my O date.... The er nurse didn't check heartbeat he said it was too early.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5507c64bd1154.gif

Thank you girls!
My ovulation day was Feb 12, so I should be 6 weeks and 5 days... When I got my scan my betas were around 6500 and the u/s said 5w1d. I'll just stick with my O date.... The er nurse didn't check heartbeat he said it was too early.

Sylvia, i'm pretty sure the measurements was a little off (esp. it's super early). I noticed that you have your betas at 6,500 which will put you right on target. Here's my 3rd and last beta at 21 dpo or exactly 5 weeks. Check the range at 6-7 weeks, your levels fall on that range so your O is mostly accurate....

BETA HCG# 3: October 16, 2014 - 21dpo - 5w0d - 3,548.50 mIU/ml

https://i59.tinypic.com/rcjwug.jpg

Twinsie wow!! Congrats on the twin!! Fx that baby B sticks :)

Wow Jess weren't you just 20 weeks like 2 days ago?!?! Time is FLYING!!!

We ordered our carpet for the bedroom yesterday! Also got a majority of the wraparound closet shelving installed.

20150316_215138.jpg 20150316_215430.jpg

We should have a complete brand new bedroom in a few short weeks! :happydance: Then it's onto painting bedrooms upstairs...

Also... I'm not holding my breath but my OH said the temp agency contacted him yesterday and I guess are going to have him complete an application and place him in a semi-local Whirlpool parts factory for work. It's a bit of a drive compared to his previous jobs that were right in town - a half hour opposed to 10 minutes each way - but it's a JOB.

Happy 21 weeks Jess! If you are anything like me you'll see the weeks fly by from here on out :D

To me it feels like yesterday that we found out the gender and now I'm almost 26 weeks already.

What was your boy name again or did I miss it?

Looking good Jylian! I love remodeling, so fun!! Can't wait until I'm in the house and can redesign !

Cheryl-. Thank you!! Me too! :)

Jess- how are you feeling? Happy 21 weeks!

Daphne and Pam- how are you feeling?

I'm getting more and more tired by the day!! Feeling sluggish and I slept 10 hours!!!!

Thank you ladies. Time has felt like its flown by this whole time. Hopefully he'll be in there another 16-19 weeks but only time will tell.

Pam - his name is Luke Edward Allen Reppenhagen. It's a long name, but he'll get used to it.

Jillian - I hope your oh gets this job so he can start getting an income again! Fingers crossed.

Jamie - I'm doing alright. Giving the clinic another 10 minutes or so and calling again. This weekend I had some pretty scary stuff come up with the pregnancy and promised my husband I would call. Basically my vision has been going in and out of blurrieness, I cant seem to focus, my legs and hands a swelling really bad, I've put on like 3 pounds in 4 days and I have been having really bad cramping in both my upper and lower abdomen. I asked in the July board about if anyone has anything like that and everyone said it sounds like preeclampsia. The only thing is my blood pressure is still pretty low (but high for me) at around 105/62 ish. So I'm just trying to take it easy and not stress out over that, but good otherwise.

I have been researching bottles for breastfed babies, as I am determined to nurse but will be returning to work a mere 6 weeks after baby arrives :sad2: I was interested in the Tommee Tippee, Playtex VentAire, Mimijumi and my OH was eyeing up the Dr. Browns bottles (he thought the straw inside was cool :dohh:).

I ended up getting to feed my ex-husband's 5 month old son last week when picking up our daughter from him one evening and he happened to be using a Tomme Tippee! I was seriously considering buying this bottle but I noticed that the nipple kept collapsing while baby was feeding. Although he didn't get cranky with it, I had to keep pulling it out of his mouth to allow the nipple to expand again. I remember having that issue with my son's bottles and it caused such drama. My ex said the Dr. Browns bottles caused issues (leaking I think) and were hard to clean.

I am in an August Fireflies private Facebook group and someone posted reviews and info on the Mimijumi (this bottle had caught my eye but is so pricey!) and mentioned the Comotomo, which I've never heard of. I had already looked at the Mimijumi so watched a Comotomo review. This bottle looks so neat and like it would be great for a nursing baby... it's squishy! I posted an info and a personal review video below...

The Comotomo is Top Choice on a babygearhub.net site. I also happened to find a website that reviewed the top nursing bottles and gave each a rating: https://www.babygearlab.com/Baby-Bottle-Reviews

Um Jess, you're scaring me!! You need to get checked out!! That really doesn't sound good

Wow Jess weren't you just 20 weeks like 2 days ago?!?! Time is FLYING!!!

We ordered our carpet for the bedroom yesterday! Also got a majority of the wraparound closet shelving installed.

View attachment 852593 View attachment 852595

We should have a complete brand new bedroom in a few short weeks! :happydance: Then it's onto painting bedrooms upstairs...

Also... I'm not holding my breath but my OH said the temp agency contacted him yesterday and I guess are going to have him complete an application and place him in a semi-local Whirlpool parts factory for work. It's a bit of a drive compared to his previous jobs that were right in town - a half hour opposed to 10 minutes each way - but it's a JOB.

Good luck for OH, hope he gets the job. Even if it is a bit of a travel at least he would be bringing some money in.
Also I'm so in love with the closet!

Looking good Jylian! I love remodeling, so fun!! Can't wait until I'm in the house and can redesign !

Cheryl-. Thank you!! Me too! :)

Jess- how are you feeling? Happy 21 weeks!

Daphne and Pam- how are you feeling?

I'm getting more and more tired by the day!! Feeling sluggish and I slept 10 hours!!!!

I'm doing fine thank you. I have no real complaints. Tired but that could be due to the busy weekend and then a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen but I kind of got use to it.

Other than that I'm good and excited to be in the tww till 3rd tri :dance:

I hope you manage to get enough rest :hugs:

Thank you ladies. Time has felt like its flown by this whole time. Hopefully he'll be in there another 16-19 weeks but only time will tell.

Pam - his name is Luke Edward Allen Reppenhagen. It's a long name, but he'll get used to it.

Jillian - I hope your oh gets this job so he can start getting an income again! Fingers crossed.

Jamie - I'm doing alright. Giving the clinic another 10 minutes or so and calling again. This weekend I had some pretty scary stuff come up with the pregnancy and promised my husband I would call. Basically my vision has been going in and out of blurrieness, I cant seem to focus, my legs and hands a swelling really bad, I've put on like 3 pounds in 4 days and I have been having really bad cramping in both my upper and lower abdomen. I asked in the July board about if anyone has anything like that and everyone said it sounds like preeclampsia. The only thing is my blood pressure is still pretty low (but high for me) at around 105/62 ish. So I'm just trying to take it easy and not stress out over that, but good otherwise.

OMG hun the first thing I thought of while I was reading your symptoms was Pre-E. I truly hope that it is nothing serious!! :hugs:

Jess- did you call? It does sound like pre-E and I hope you get checked out! Let us know what's gong on, I hope it fixes itself but for now a dr needs to monitor you. Good luck!!

Daphne- I've seen that video- amazing! And good to know!

Pam- thanks! I'm resting as much as I can! Just always exhausted!

Ugh you guys. I have such an unrelated rant! I work with so many clients who are just total idiots. Like they're both uninformed and incredibly demanding and it's driving me crazy! It seems like I have less patience now than before and I am getting soooo frustrated. Like I feel like I strangle the air multiple times a day, omg. Help!!

Sitting in the room now, they checked my urine and bp.....both are fine. They are giving me tylonal and comparing for the headache an chest pains but it looks like I'm out of the woods for now

Jyllian - it looks great! Fingers crossed for the job.
Jess - I'm glad you're ok!
Twinsie - I completely understand. Have managed to pick up some kind of virus (downside of working with kids) and am on bed rest

Jyllian I personally like the tommee tippee. I got one free from target and tried it out on my nephew. He liked it. My sister uses the platex vent air for my nephew and doesn't have any issues there either. Have you looked into the freezer trays?

Jess- glad ythings are looking ok for now !

Startd- feel better!! Bed rest stinks !!

Cheryl- I'm sure the extra hormones running through your body makes it worse!! But there are also a lot of annoying people out there with no filter or common courtesy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->