Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thank you girls!
My ovulation day was Feb 12, so I should be 6 weeks and 5 days... When I got my scan my betas were around 6500 and the u/s said 5w1d. I'll just stick with my O date.... The er nurse didn't check heartbeat he said it was too early.

Sylvia, i'm pretty sure the measurements was a little off (esp. it's super early). I noticed that you have your betas at 6,500 which will put you right on target. Here's my 3rd and last beta at 21 dpo or exactly 5 weeks. Check the range at 6-7 weeks, your levels fall on that range so your O is mostly accurate....

BETA HCG# 3: October 16, 2014 - 21dpo - 5w0d - 3,548.50 mIU/ml

https://i59.tinypic.com/rcjwug.jpg

Thank you for the reassurance... The nurse said it was high I guess for being 5w1d on u/s. But yes I feel much further. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and my nausea started today so any day now I'll be puking :/

Ugh you guys. I have such an unrelated rant! I work with so many clients who are just total idiots. Like they're both uninformed and incredibly demanding and it's driving me crazy! It seems like I have less patience now than before and I am getting soooo frustrated. Like I feel like I strangle the air multiple times a day, omg. Help!!

They have been all over my path since I've fallen pregnant as well!!
It's like idiots can smell pregnancy hormones and instantly latch on to you whether you want them to or not :dohh: I sometime wish I could have like a "Shoot an Idiot" day just once a week and be allowed to legally shoot 1 of them. Not dead of course but like in the knee cap or hand :rofl:

Sitting in the room now, they checked my urine and bp.....both are fine. They are giving me tylonal and comparing for the headache an chest pains but it looks like I'm out of the woods for now

Phew, I'm so glad that you and Luke are okay! You really had me worried there :hugs:

Jyllian - it looks great! Fingers crossed for the job.
Jess - I'm glad you're ok!
Twinsie - I completely understand. Have managed to pick up some kind of virus (downside of working with kids) and am on bed rest

Ah, being sick while pregnant sucks!!!! I've had some sort of kidney pipe/bladder infection 3 times already and have been given antibiotics. Hopefully I'm done with that now.
Feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you for the reassurance... The nurse said it was high I guess for being 5w1d on u/s. But yes I feel much further. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and my nausea started today so any day now I'll be puking :/

Sorry about the nausea starting, hopefully you manage just fine and it isn't too bad. I now say that yes it was reassuring to have it during the time when you cannot feel baby move etc. but man oh man it sucked to be in a toilet more than a plumber!

Jyllian I personally like the tommee tippee. I got one free from target and tried it out on my nephew. He liked it. My sister uses the platex vent air for my nephew and doesn't have any issues there either. Have you looked into the freezer trays?

My ex husband told me yesterday that he just switched the nipple to a faster flow on that his son's Tommee Tippee so I guess that's all the issue was. My OH had suggested we get at least one or two of each brand in the small size then when we figure out what works better we can purchase more and in the larger sizes as well :thumbup: I haven't looked at freezer trays... not sure what it is but I'm intrigued and will be Googling today! How are you feeling?

I'm 16 weeks today!
Holy crap in just a few short weeks I'll hit the HALFWAY point!
20150318_074518.jpg

Benefits of breastfeeding..

https://kickerdaily.com/breastfeeding-gives-your-child-higher-iq-study/

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55097bce02b7f.gif

Can't wait for your 20 weeks scan and to know your baby's gender.... What's your preference again? I know you mentioned that before, i just forgot... :haha:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55097bce02b7f.gif

Can't wait for your 20 weeks scan and to know your baby's gender.... What's your preference again? I know you mentioned that before, i just forgot... :haha:

Aww thanks! I'm hoping at my next appointment on April 1st that they will actually schedule my gender ultrasound date. At my last appointment, my doctor said the scan is typically anywhere from 22-26 weeks :sad2: I'm hoping we can see baby at 20-22 weeks. My OH and I were hoping for a boy... but we are both convinced it's a girl. I just hope the baby looks a little like me, as I'm thinking he/she is gonna resemble daddy way more. My OH makes comments/jokes every so often about how the baby isn't FOR SURE his :saywhat: and it kind of hurts my feelings a bit. I tell him just wait until this baby comes out and there won't be ANY denying it's his! But I'm super anxious to have a dimensional ultrasound because I've never had one. I'm super anxious to see baby's features and if he/she has daddy's lips!

:saywhat: I know it's just a joke but i too will get hurt if DH make the same comment. Oh, i hope you'll have earlier scans than 22 weeks it'll be awesome.... A simple advice, if you decided to get a 3D it's better if you can have it later on when baby has more fats it'll look closer to when he/she is actually born....

My office does dimensional scans as well as the typical black and white and I'll only get one done there. However, I am supposed to go back for another volunteer ultrasound like I did at 12 weeks for the local college sometime after I've had the scan at my doctor's office. Plus, I had inquired on yet another volunteer ultrasound with another college but have to wait until I have my in office scan. That one does dimensional scans as well and even gives you a CD of photos and a DVD of the scan! So likely I'll wait until I'm a bit further along for that one, if they allow me to volunteer.

:yipee: for free scans...... Hoping you get your office's scan early on so everything will follow next.... :dance:

Happy 16 weeks!! The breast milk freezer today's are awesome! They are basically ice cube trays that let you freeze breast milk into 1 ounce sticks which make it easier for storage and feeding.

https://www.target.com/p/sensible-l...2nH7a33x-M0kxNUvFN6zYCSJyhQFJPlU7WBoC1wfw_wcB

Happy 16 weeks!! The breast milk freezer today's are awesome! They are basically ice cube trays that let you freeze breast milk into 1 ounce sticks which make it easier for storage and feeding.

https://www.target.com/p/sensible-l...2nH7a33x-M0kxNUvFN6zYCSJyhQFJPlU7WBoC1wfw_wcB

Ok so this is so awesome! Definitely putting it on my "must buy" list and sending my OH out shopping IF baby and I seem to get the hang of nursing. Plus... I have a Target RedCard so I'll get 5% off :winkwink:

Im pretty nauseous and tired today, but otherwise ok. Luke is moving like crazy so I'm not too worried. If you add the milk trays to yournregistry you can get them for an additional 10% off with your completion discount.

Here is my 20 week bump:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12
We got the keys to our new house yesterday! I managed to get all of the painting done today. We only wanted to change the colour of baby's room from white to cream, and one of the white walls in our bedroom to dark grey so it didn't take that long to do. Going to try and get some pictures up tomorrow - I'm slacking big time.

Happy 16 weeks Jylian, you look fabulous!!

Kirsty- congrats on the house! Can't wait to see pics!

Jess- so glad to hear Luke is safe and moving around! Sorry for the nausea though :/

Awesome Kirsty! Please share photos!

I can't decide if we should decorate the nursery gender neutral even though we are finding out the sex :shrug: We bought an extra gallon of the taupe-y color paint used in the bedroom and thought about maybe using it for the nursery with gender neutral bedding. IF we have another baby we can use the bedding and accessories regardless... but I'm kind of torn.

Im pretty nauseous and tired today, but otherwise ok. Luke is moving like crazy so I'm not too worried. If you add the milk trays to yournregistry you can get them for an additional 10% off with your completion discount.

Here is my 20 week bump:

Love your bump as alwasy :thumbup:

We got the keys to our new house yesterday! I managed to get all of the painting done today. We only wanted to change the colour of baby's room from white to cream, and one of the white walls in our bedroom to dark grey so it didn't take that long to do. Going to try and get some pictures up tomorrow - I'm slacking big time.

Yay! Congrats on the new home and I can also not wait for photos :D

Awesome Kirsty! Please share photos!

I can't decide if we should decorate the nursery gender neutral even though we are finding out the sex :shrug: We bought an extra gallon of the taupe-y color paint used in the bedroom and thought about maybe using it for the nursery with gender neutral bedding. IF we have another baby we can use the bedding and accessories regardless... but I'm kind of torn.

We went mainly gender neutral with browns and whites. Now that I know it is a boy I'm going to start popping some blue in there too

Cheryl- I forget what you said about if is a vaginal u/s if whatever side the placenta and baby is on to determine girl/boy, you keep it the same or reverse it? For example with the vaginal, if placenta is on right then it's really the left? Or it's the right and you dont switch it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->