Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

It will be morning for mine, I should be able to update you all by your dinnertime!

I'm glad you are getting back to eating :) oh and trust me I'll make up for it when I can eat again. I seem to do better with liquids, I drink close to 3 litre of water a day and then I 'snack' on milk :haha:
I'm not worried about weight loss either seeing that I am currently overweight anyway haha.

I'm sure Jessie is just fine as well otherwise I wouldn't have felt yucky. Sorry for being a bit whiney tonight but thanks for understanding.

I can't wait for my scan either!!! I have to phone the doc on 8 Dec when he is back from leave and then I'll get a scan date :)

Amy, you can Google "pregnancy tickers" and sites like Lilipie, The Bump or Ticker Factory wil come up. You can play around on the sites and put your due date in and customise it. When yourt are done they will generate a BBcode for you. That is the code you copy and then you paste it here on your signature.
Did that make any sense? I'm not so great with explaining, sorry :)

You can go to the web and search for pregnancy tickers. Then you can build your own. Mine came from thebump.com

Is my ticker working? I added a pro pic but i cant see it

I figured it all out although my tracker may be wrong on time but ill fix it after my dr appoinment.:)

I can't wait for your appointment either, Amy. You and Kenna, then Daphne and then me :)

Who is the lady in your profile pic?

I POAS OPK like Jess did lol. Wow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
I POAS OPK like Jess did lol. Wow!

I'm gonna try that later tonight with CBD. :happydance: Maybe it'll give me a laughing (with sounds) solid face... And telling me, "are you crazy? Of course, you'll see a line!!!" :haha:

Hahah you ladies are making me want to pee on things! :rofl: I'm all out of hpt and opks though... Wonder if I can make lines on the furniture :shrug: :rofl:

Just imagine that, dh wakes up and walks in on me taking a squat on the couch hahahahahaha

You're too funny Pamela... But that's an idea.... Please, if you do, kindly post the pic so we can analyze. :haha:

Will do, Daphne! I know how you guys like stalking :) Plus opinions on lines are always welcome :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->