Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Holy moly. What a fun group. Pamela! Why thats little ol' me ofcourse!

My boobs are hurting sooooo bad! No morning sickness tho, cant decide which is worse

You are beautiful, amy!!!

I had sore books before my morning sickness struck. Now, I have both!

And you are right before my so ill probably be next in line

My boobs are hurting sooooo bad! No morning sickness tho, cant decide which is worse

They're not fun at all. But it will keep your mind at ease knowing that your body is doing what it should. Oh, and wait til it's the nips turn.... Wait, have you experienced itchy boobs yet? Me, Kenna (wishing) and Pamela had those.... :haha:

My boobs are still crazy itchy!!! I have accidentally scratched them without realizing I'm in public several times :haha:

By the way, i think i'll be needing new pants now. We just bought a few last time with stretchable waist but now i can't fit to them......Or I better start buying maternity dress. :D

Thank you ladies:) oh gosh yes itchy boobs. It kinda feels good to scratch tho.

I'm going shopping for maternity jeans with no buttons next weekend! :dance:

I'm so grateful that there is no more spotting Kenna! :hugs:

And then... Amy! If you don't mind me saying but damn you are super sexy!!!! Wow

Then regarding itchy boobs... Haha I still have them and like you Kenna I find myself scratching them at the grocery store while wondering what to buy :rofl:

I scratch mine anywhere without thinking, i guess how men scratch their junk in public. Ew. But my husband is usually like what are you doing! Oh they itch! That old man over there is watching you scratch you made his day.

Whats funny about this pic i took it on the first day of my last monthly, i was extra pretty because i was doing hair and makeup for a wedding in Sedona.

Hahahaha Amy
That reminds me of the one time I went with my sister and mom to Spur. My sister decided to make funny seductive faces while licking the cream off the chocolate mousse when my mom realised the old man at the table opposite us was staring at her :rofl:

Guess it's safe to say that itchy boobs is a preggy symptom....

Yes I guess it is... Speaking of which I'm off to the grocery store now. Will do some scratching when I'm there haha

For now, i have to improvise in wearing my jeans. Unbutton and unzip it. Now i'm good to go.... :lol::rofl: Good thing we live here where we're not allowed to go out without Hijab (covering).

Can't wait to go shopping again..... :happydance::wohoo::happydance:

Go Pamela... Scratch that boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::rofl::haha:

Mine occasionally but my tummy started getting itchy since last week maybe because it's now growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->