Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Remember to rub lots of baby oil on your tummu. Its not going to do anything for stretchmarks but it helps the skin to say moist and therefore less itch! :)

Okay so I had a proper meal tonight and 2nds!!!!!! :dance:

I just love this recipe:
Layer raw chicken fillets in oven pan, cover with chopped/slices raw mushrooms and smother with creamed spinache. Bake in oven till chicken is cooked. It will be watery due to spinache so then I dish it into another oven pan so that there is no excess water. Cover with ham and cheese and bake further until cheese is melted and golden brown :)

Mmmm sounds yummy!!!

I like soup right now, anything else makes me sick. But, I can eat after I eat some soup lol

Ok ladies so I'm going to poas (opk) in a bit. Let's see if there's gonna be a solid/flashing/blank face or dark line.... But it's an hour hold so i dont know :haha:

Wow y'all sure have had a gab fest since I was last here! Glad to know everyone is doing well! Idk if they have this where some of y'all are, but the make this thing that buttons onto your pants when they're undone and keeps you covered while wearing your slightly too small favorite pants. It's only a temporary fix, but it will help for now. :hugs:

Wow y'all sure have had a gab fest since I was last here! Glad to know everyone is doing well! Idk if they have this where some of y'all are, but the make this thing that buttons onto your pants when they're undone and keeps you covered while wearing your slightly too small favorite pants. It's only a temporary fix, but it will help for now. :hugs:

Thanks, Brianna! I need that with this bloat lol

Brianna, I actually have 2 of them! A black and white one. Problem is my tummy isn't big enough to use them yet lol!

I had soup this afternoon Kenna and I added a roll. I felt full for the 1st time. Then I kept grazing till dinner time so that my tummy doesn't get empty and I think that might have helped in me being able to eat more :)

So I did what Jess and Kenna did. An opk as hpt experiment.... Please watch the video first (as if i'll know what you did first) :haha::rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVma7lGVRXk&list=UUEPoa66G7PjsW-u1YDIOJNg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsb77fd1a0.jpg

HERE's my real OPKs from this cycle for comparison, the last strip from the right was my solid face. See the difference? The test and control line interchanged from today's opk :happydance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps192ee7b2.jpg

Lol Daphne! Exactly as suspected :rofl: love it!!!

Pamela, I think that's the trick! Going to add soup in and then keep something in my tummy throughout the day.

Edited my previous post to add my opks (cbd) this cycle for comparison :happydance:

Im laughing how the control line was almost faint at today's test compared to when i first got my solid face befor O where the control line was darker than the barely there test line :lol::rofl:

Have 2 more test strips to put to waste :lol::rofl::happydance:

Finally here!!!!!!

I just made a youtube video on the tests and what has been going on. Check it out (and don't forget to watch the ad)

[youtube]qMGHtc7Tst0[/youtube]

Finally here!!!!!!

I just made a youtube video on the tests and what has been going on. Check it out (and don't forget to watch the ad)

[youtube]qMGHtc7Tst0[/youtube]

Glad to see you here. :happydance:

Great video Jess. I'm so happy for you... Rest assured that we are praying that our babies stick together till we deliver them....

Take care..... :D

Jess cant wait to hear if there is one baby or more! Whoohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"