Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

How did I miss this?! I think I was in the 'Easter egg' thread too and then you switched it over to Sticking together!

I'm here now right? Better late than never?! :)

Hi Jenna..... You are right better late than never.... Just 39 days to go....

Hi Jenna :)

You don't know me but I stalked the "sticking together" thread for a while before I posted. I had to read through some 400 odd pages to catch up so I feel like I know the ladies better than they know me :haha:

Oh and no I'm not crazy... Well... okay maybe just a little :rofl:

Ok ladies im so nervous and have so many butterflies in my tummy my first drs. appointment is in 1hour 20 mins ill let you guys know

Good luck Amy, not that you need it. I know everything will be just fine....

Good news are coming today... First Kenna, and now you.....

Cannot wait for your feedback Amy! I'm sure your appointment will go great! :hugs:

How is everyone today?? How are all the precious little sticky beans??

My first ultrasound is December 16th, my estimated due date is July 17th a week after my husband Reggies birthday.

Cool Amy!
What did they do at your appointment? Check anything?

We went over all the proceedures and what is safe for me and baby and not safe, all the information of what we are going to do. Didnt have to do pap yay.

I kept all my clothes on this time waiting for insurance to kick in before all the fun stuff happens. Find out the sex when im 17 weeks

Glad it went well. Looks like we all have scans scheduled for December :)

Here's my little pumpkin! Heartrate 124 bpm. Measuring only 6 weeks but doc is hopeful we will see a better date at my next appt in January. Heart rate was fab and they couldn't find any reason why I spotted other than a sensitive cervix. So, we are allowed to resume BD but DH is allowing me to rest tonight before taking advantage of me tomorrow :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Lovely ultrasound!

If you open your picture and turn your head to the left, it looks like a fish is about to eat your baby haha! X

That's great Kenna!

AFM scared to death that something is going wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back