Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I love Cyanide and Happiness jokes because they so closely mimic my own sense of humour :haha:

How long still before we find out the gender??

Daphne, hope you get some relief from the constipation soon :D

Beautiful Cheryl! My scale at home is actually two pounds heavier than the drs! So I'm going with the drs! Lol. If it weren't happening to me also I wouldn't believe you that you're bump is getting bigger but you weigh the same! But I haven't gained any weight in a few weeks and I feel/look bigger in the bump too.. How is that even possible?!

Daphne- I hope you can poo soon! That's the worst feeling! Fiber and water! If you are dehydrated it makes it worse!

Also, weighing yourself in the morning right after using the bathroom is the best time to weigh yourself!! If i haven't poo'd I don't even bother lol, doesn't count! ;)

Beautiful Cheryl! My scale at home is actually two pounds heavier than the drs! So I'm going with the drs! Lol. If it weren't happening to me also I wouldn't believe you that you're bump is getting bigger but you weigh the same! But I haven't gained any weight in a few weeks and I feel/look bigger in the bump too.. How is that even possible?!

Daphne- I hope you can poo soon! That's the worst feeling! Fiber and water! If you are dehydrated it makes it worse!

Also, weighing yourself in the morning right after using the bathroom is the best time to weigh yourself!! If i haven't poo'd I don't even bother lol, doesn't count! ;)

Thanks Jamie... :hugs: I hope so too.... Holding that for so long makes me think Adam's not getting so comfy in there.... I've been drinking a lot and eating lots of fiber but nothing helps... I really feel the need to poo but i have spent hours but nothing comes out. Last time DH was worried because i was in the toilet for an hour, he sent me a text (we always bring our phone inside playing while taking the shit out :haha:) telling/reminding me not to push hard because maybe I'll push Adam out.... :lol:

Oh, well, maybe i'm excused from stepping on the scale for a while.

Daphne- don't push Adam out! Lol

If you get desperate...I found this online.. MiraLAX has not been studied in pregnant animals or women. This laxative is not absorbed into the bloodstream, so it would likely not be harmful to a developing fetus. However, because of the lack of information on using MiraLAX during pregnancy, all potential risks cannot be ruled out.

30 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/IMG_4842_zpsj6baizhz.jpg

My doc told me to take Metamucil, Miralax, or even stop my prenatals for a day or two. I have found that taking some fiber gummies has helped out a lot in that department!

:yipee: Kenna & Jamie your bumps are awesome!

Kenna, I cannot believe your entering the single digit countdowns till birht now :dance:

Jamie, I like the black outfit, progression pics in that will be great.

Daphne, I have Lacson syrup and the main ingredient is lactulose. It has to be the sweetes stuff I've ever had to drink. Anyway I (and many other ladies) rave about how awesome it is in helping with constipation.

I don't have patience so I go to the loo and wee, if nothing then I get up and go. When I do go and I'm constipated I'm in too much pain to try and use my cell :haha:

Okay, my hospital bag is pretty much packed! Only a few things that still needs to go in, but I have them on a list on top of the bag so that we can get those things into the bag once I go into labor.

It's not major things but they cannot be packed now already like my cellphone charger, ID etc.

I feel only a little bit prepared but not complete... I thought that when I was done with the bag I would feel more readu but it seems I still have a lot of anxiety about baby coming. I'm sure it will pass soon :D

It's natural to be anxious hun. You're going to be great, though :)

Thanks ladies. I'll do some research about your recommendations and will ask my doc about it....

Haha it was over the next day I think that I went back to my regular weight. It was crazy!

So I picked the red for the wedding! I wasn't feeling great and it was a humongous wedding so we left a little early. Still feeling a little nauseated, not sure why. Bleh!
https://i60.tinypic.com/2dhwdwm.jpg

You look great in that dress. When I saw the picture you posted I was like.....ummmm...... but seeing it on you it was definitely the right pick.

:shock: You look beautiful in that dress Cheryl and your bump defo popped out :dance: unless that's another 4 pound poo.... :haha:

Regarding constipation, i'm struggling with that now for 5 days now, been trying to increase my fiber intake but to no avail. Asked the doc yesterday and he didn't even prescribed me with anything.... I really really need to poo... :cry:

I'm going on 5 days as well. If I don't poop tonight I am going to take some stool softeners and hopefully that will help. They told me to take colace to help in the poop department. If that ddnt help they said to do a glycerin suppository and an enema if that doesnt help.

Oh yall will laugh at me.. Re: weight I was not gaining any for a long time then gained a pound and then.. I gained like four in four days! I was really worried but I noticed I had been constipated so I took a ton of fiber and finally went to the bathroom.. Hopped on the scale and was the same weight I'd been previously! :rofl: oh man pregnancy!

:rofl: The 1st thing I thought of when I read this post from you

https://i.imgur.com/cTkO68G.png

BTW you looked absolutely wonderful in that dress!!!!!

Thank you ladies! :)

Okay never mind about the light test. I took one earlier at about 2pm maybe and its almost as dark as yesterday so Idk why my FMU was so light today

FX that tomorrow brings you good news :hugs:

OMG that is funny!

I weigh myself before and after I use the bathroom every single time! Sometimes I can lose a pound just by peeing lol. Right now I'm at 124.6 but that is with 5 days of poo in there.

View attachment 864499

Rotated! ( I always forget to rotate !)

Love it!

30 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/IMG_4842_zpsj6baizhz.jpg

Kenna, I love that shirt!You are looking fabulous. How is everything going? You've been pretty quiet on the forums lately.

Okay, my hospital bag is pretty much packed! Only a few things that still needs to go in, but I have them on a list on top of the bag so that we can get those things into the bag once I go into labor.

It's not major things but they cannot be packed now already like my cellphone charger, ID etc.

I feel only a little bit prepared but not complete... I thought that when I was done with the bag I would feel more readu but it seems I still have a lot of anxiety about baby coming. I'm sure it will pass soon :D

I went out and got extra cables for the phones and tablets so that I can pack them now. That way we are ready to go and don't need to stop at home for anything if I go into labor at my moms or if Ronny is at work or something.

Pamela and Daphne, I can't believe the two of you are so close! Feels like yesterday that you got your BFPs!

Love those bumps Jamie and Kenna!

Wow.. Daphne and pam you guys are SO close!!

We're gonna need a new thread - sticking together until we send them off to college :rofl:

It's natural to be anxious hun. You're going to be great, though :)

Thank you! I appreciate that :hugs:

I went out and got extra cables for the phones and tablets so that I can pack them now. That way we are ready to go and don't need to stop at home for anything if I go into labor at my moms or if Ronny is at work or something.

I actually just found that my old Samsung phone and my current blackberry chargers are compatible so I've packed one in :dance: The phone charges on both so that is awesome.

I'll hopefully be at home when I go into labor as my maternity leave starts in 4 weeks. Once I'm on maternity leave it will be 2-3 weeks before he gets here!

Pamela and Daphne, I can't believe the two of you are so close! Feels like yesterday that you got your BFPs!

I know right! Daphne already has less than 50 days to go and I'm almost at the 50 day mark. It makes it more real that 3 of the babies due in the June group are already here. They are premature but all doing extremely well.

Plus it seems even more close if you say it like this: "We are having babies next month" :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->