Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Why Jess? Does it feel like it or is just because of your previous mc?

I'll keep you and your little bean in my prayers and lots of sticky thoughts :hugs:

Fear of losing our little one is something we cannot get rid of more so for those who had a previous experience. I know everything will be fine Jess..... We're praying with you that this is our forever baby....

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me posting here, but I've been stalking this page and wondered if anyone could help. I am about 5 weeks pregnant and this morning I had pink discharge when I wiped and it continued (lightly) until lunchtime, but nothing on pantyliner. There were no cramps but I have been experiencing cramps on and off (some painful) during the last week. Panicking now that it's all going wrong :cry: . Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Soph1986, I hope that everything is okay!

I haven't had any spotting since my BFP. Wishing1010 has had some brown spotting and at her 7 week scan baby's heartbeat was great.

From what I have read as long as there is no heavy bleeding accompanied by cramps spotting can be normal for some women. Maybe you can speak to your Dr to get a look at it? FX hun! :hugs:

Hi Soph, welcome to the group.... I say you are just fine not that i'm an expert or have experienced the same but based on the other ladies and what i've read, as long as the it's not red nor heavy and painful when it happens, then there's no need to panic... Is this your first pregnancy?

I don't know, I just know the cramps are pretty painful. I called and they are doing an ultrasound at 10 to make sure everything's ok (with the disclaimer that they may not be able to see anything since I'm only 5 weeks). I feel horrible because I don't want to seem like someone who freaks out over every little thing, and my hubby won't be there.

I do have a cold sore popping up which I'm not thrilled about. It really sucks but I'll take it.

Sophie I have heard that spotting and cramping is normal in early pregnancy, but if you are concerned I highly recommend calling your doctor to make sure. I just called and they are doing a scan.

FX Jess that everything is just fine...... :hugs:

Please keep us posted.

Good luck Jess! Your nrs were so nice and high early on which makes me think sticky bean!

Please let us know what they say! Fx for you :hugs:

Jess's scan went great, everything is ok!

Soph, call the doc, they will
Give you some reassurance!

Thanks Kenna, it's been a long day and I'm just now getting to respond. My scan went amazingly well. They were able to see one gestational sac but no fetal pole yet. The sac measured exactly 5 weeks which is amazing. The doc said that although we only see 1 sac, I may have 2 babies in there or a hidden sac elsewhere but I implanted directly in the middle of my uterus. The corpus luteum is HUGE and definitely producing enough progesterone to keep the pregnancy nice and healthy but I still need to be on the suppositories. Here is a pic of my little baby. Both pics are in the bfp thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
My goodness you ladies can chat!! Congratulations to the new ladies.
Great scans Kenna and Jess xx

That is just wonderful Jess... I'm so so happy for you..... I've read your blog and it's good that you have answers why you're having those cramps.... Hoping and praying for your smooth pregnancy.... BTW, saw a video of Kristy last night. She got featured on one of the shows in her country. I felt so happy that she got pregnant but sad that she couldn't celebrate it with her husband... Life if just so unfair..... Hope everything goes well with her.

I'm glad your appointment went well Jess!!! Great scan pics as well!
Canno wait till they can confirm whether you are having 1 or 2 or more babies :)

11 Weeks Pregnant: Bloated/Bump Belly

So DH decided to take a photo earlier this dawn since we both cannot wait for tomorrow afternoon to update you ladies. :happydance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/11w-a_zpsf92bb802.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/11w-b_zps1bc6a9cb.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10w_zps19991769.jpg
https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/11w_zps2b5f7d47.jpg​

Beautiful bump! Mine looks like I've shoved a basketball under my tshirt. X

Jess! So excited to see you on here! Congrats on your BFP and your scan!! My thoughts and prayers with you that all continues to go well and you have your sticky bean(s).

Ladies - love seeing your bumps and hearing about the process you've made!
My bump is officially a baby now...birth story linked below!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2259651-my-sort-tolac-repeat-c-section.html

I've read your bump to baby story Marie :)
I'm happy that everything went smoothly and that little Reese is healthy and perfect!

:wohoo::wohoo:

The doppler just arrived. Will try to call to confirm if they're gonna deliver it or i have to pick it up.... :happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• 10818794_10204604635450824_1185606561_n.jpg
    10818794_10204604635450824_1185606561_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g