Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Love the bumps ladies ��

Cheryl- That dress looked amazing on you!

AFM- My tests are definitely getting lighter Im sad to say.... So tomorrows ob appt will just let me know what my hcg is and I'll see if he can give me something to regulate my periods and help me conceive in about 3 months

:hugs: Sylvia. I can't remember if I asked, has your doctor checked your progrsterone level?

Honestly, Jess, I got a new phone that I hate and it is so hard for me to type much lol. I am constantly reading the threads, it just takes me 30 mins to type a simple sentence! :rofl:

Doing great, ready for some babies to come in here!!!!!

Love the bumps ladies ��

Cheryl- That dress looked amazing on you!

AFM- My tests are definitely getting lighter Im sad to say.... So tomorrows ob appt will just let me know what my hcg is and I'll see if he can give me something to regulate my periods and help me conceive in about 3 months

Aww hun :( I am so sorry :( :hugs:

:hugs: Sylvia. I can't remember if I asked, has your doctor checked your progrsterone level?

No I never got to have an appt with him yet... The hospital doesn't check it progesterone so hopefully my doc does tomorrow to see if its low. I never had a problem keeping a baby before. Its just been like 3 chemicals then now 2 miscarriages

Ladies meet my bloat (or maybe belly as idk how far in I am) I am bigger, rounder, harder , and more sensitive than I was two months ago. White bra was before my lmp in Feb. and green was two weeks ago. Blue is right now. BTW, my belly between the navel and pelvis is definitely harder than two months ago and even than 2 weeks ago. AND I weigh less now than two months ago...

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled (13).jpg
    untitled (13).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
Sylvia, I would definitely ask them to check it. I hate that you're having to deal with this again.

Thank you ladies. Its official I lost my baby :( The test is basically white...

Oh Sylvia hon I'm so sorry :hugs: progesterone levels can change and I really think it would help to check them if they can. I hate seeing you go through this

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55471609385cb.gif

:shock: Just 1 week shy til your due date.... Hope you are doing ok. Any news yet? :shock:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55471773f1c76.gif

:yipee: Welcome to 30-ish... Happy 10 weeks left!!!! :yipee:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z554717cb6450d.gif

:happydance: Well done!!!! You're half-way through!!!! :happydance:

Pamela and Daphne, I can't believe the two of you are so close! Feels like yesterday that you got your BFPs!

Love those bumps Jamie and Kenna!

Wow.. Daphne and pam you guys are SO close!!

Yeah, it feels like yesterday indeed. And i'm very happy that I got to share my journey with you ladies and for always being there for EVERYTHING!!!! <3

We're gonna need a new thread - sticking together until we send them off to college :rofl:

We're gonna need a new thread - sticking together until we send them off to college :rofl:

Love it! Or even Sticking Together Until We All Die
:rofl:

:rofl: Can we just take it one at a time, like sticking together until our babies' first bday.. :D as i don't want them to grow faster :rofl:

Pam, yours made my laugh. I'm thinking of what posts we're gonna put there. Will it be like, "i'm in the hospital right now and having a hard time breathing. my internals are failing and im due to leave this earth in about an hour" :haha:

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun..... I think it's time to discuss your other options with your doc. I see that they have never tested your progesteron maybe yours is not enough to carry on your pregnancies :)cry: right now telling that), or your uterine wall is not thick enough (progesterone supplements thickens it) I'm not a doctor but this are some of the causes of MCs which the doc can help you with. It's really really sad seeing you go through this again... :hugs:

Happy 39 weeks, Molgold!!!! Happy 20 weeks, Cheryl!!!!
Happy 6 weeks, Laura!!!!

And thank you daphne!

Aww Sylvia..... I am so sorry to hear this news :( so many hugs are coming your way. Hope you can get some answers soon.

Thank you ladies. Its official I lost my baby :( The test is basically white...

Ah I'm so sorry that you had to go through this again! Life is just not fair :cry: I hope you keep your Dr appointment so that they can start looking at what is wrong.

Just like before please remember we are here for you and you are more than welcome to rant away.

I'm sending you lots of thoughts, prayers and hugs! :hugs:

Six whole weeks for me

Happy 6 Weeks :dance:

Daphne, If you think I made you laugh can you just imagine how you just made me laugh with your exampe of a post in our "new" thread :rofl:

Happy milestones ladies! DH and I sat and looked at Q's little clothes last night and shared a few dreams for him. I just got so enotional thinking of the love we have for this little guy already. I've gone from wanting time to slow downtown wanting it to fly by so quickly! I'm in shock that it's already may!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->