Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Daphne, If you think I made you laugh can you just imagine how you just made me laugh with your exampe of a post in our "new" thread :rofl:

Forgot to add there "FX" like we always say... :haha: :rofl: Oh, and a countdown.... :lol:

Happy milestones ladies! DH and I sat and looked at Q's little clothes last night and shared a few dreams for him. I just got so enotional thinking of the love we have for this little guy already. I've gone from wanting time to slow downtown wanting it to fly by so quickly! I'm in shock that it's already may!

Bless you.... Next time you wake up you're cuddling Baby Q already.... <3

Just pooed myself again :rofl: this poor nurse I have! Hoping that when I actually bite the dust it will be painless :dust: fx!!!!! Daphne so sorry you broke your hip again :hugs: Pam how are those enemas going?!?!

:rofl:

Ahhhh dani I know exactly how you feel! Like I feel like whoa! 20 weeks! Time has flown by! I want to appreciate and adore every single day I'm pregnant but then I find myself looking at those ultrasound pictures and I just want to hold that baby!! But of course after many more weeks of cooking :D recently I've found myself just soooo excited to me him/her which I think has coincided with kicks and the ultrasound. Before it was a more intellectual pregnancy, like.. I KNOW I'm pregnant but... If that makes sense? Less of the personal little baby touch and now I just can't get over the fact that DH and I MADE this little person from scratch.

Hahaha on that note a couple days ago I was feeling pretty nauseated and smells were really getting to me. Earlier the day before I'd asked DH to get rid of this sucker he was eating that he'd gotten at the OB (naturally) or just eat it really fast because it was making me feel so ill, that sickly sweet! And then the next day I asked him to blow out these smelly candles cuz it was doing the same thing. Anyway he was like..

DH: man you are picky with the smells lately!! Like with that sucker too!
Me: why do you think that is?
DH: I dunno... Cuz you're mean!!! (Haha, ok, that didn't happen but he always plays coy at first)
Me: no, really, why do you think it bothered me?
DH: cuz you're pregnant
Me: why? Why am I pregnant?
DH: cuz.. Of me... Oh.

Holy crap this thread had some MAJOR action over the weekend!

Pam I love the black top, it really shows off that amazing bump!

Cute bump Jamie!

Wow Cheryl happy HALFWAY! :shock:

Happy 6 weeks Laura!

Sylvia I'm so sorry you are dealing with this yet again :hugs: I'd def recommend taking a break for a few months before giving it another try. We are always here for you to vent!

Dani aww I was about in tears, that's so sweet. I get times where I want to see my baby and hold him but then I also want time to slow down so I can be pregnant forever... I LOVE it!

Pam and Daphne omigosh reading about all the poo I coincidentally ended up running to the bathroom to drop a log :rofl:

So much excitement lately... some of our ladies are getting so close!

AFM... I was SUPER busy over the weekend. Worked a few hours on Saturday, went grocery shopping, did TONS of laundry, painted all three new bedroom doors, painted baseboard and trim, helped OH set up the trampoline, did some yard work, hung some pictures, tidied the house a bit and finished the wood flooring downstairs :thumbup: Man was I SORE yesterday! My OH and son went to a swap meet like 2 or so hours away for the day and I was pretty much on my feet 90-95% of the day doing things around the house. I was pretty bummed that after my OH got back he chose to work on his stereo system in his truck instead of spending some time with me and I was so tired I ended up going to bed by myself because he insists on watching TV for awhile before heading to bed... even though it was 10:30pm and he didn't come to bed til nearly midnight I think :shrug: I missed him while he was gone and was SO busy doings things and exhausted I just wanted some attention and snuggles :sad2: Our sex life hasn't been what it used to either and that doesn't help. I want some closeness dammit :brat: He better make up for it today or else :gun:

My allergies were terrible. We were outside quite a bit Saturday and I kept sneezing. I was walking from the shed and let out a sneeze and by the look of horror on my face my OH knew exactly what just happened... "Did you just piss yourself?!" Yup. Sure did. :dohh: I went running inside to change. I had no idea I even had to pee :shrug: That was a first for me! :laugh2:

Holy bodily fluids we have going on here. I'm afraid to move! :rofl:

Cheryl, sometimes men need reminding.... :haha: :rofl:

I'm a bit curious about this though "Daphne so sorry you broke your hip again :hugs:" :wacko:

Jyllian, oh don't be embarrassed with the "PeeSneeze" it happens... But there's more wait for the time when you pee for laughing and coughing. :haha: Oh, i'm sorry you're missing out DH's cuddle or :sex: It's really hard, my libido really just left me or maybe because the pain when we last did it made me scared of it :haha: Feeling so dead down there, can you believe that we only had 4 (2 in January, 2 in March) :sex: in 2015 ?

Ooh and I almost forgot... Kenna your bump is adorable! I don't believe I've seen a bumpie from you yet?! Love!

Happy milestones ladies! DH and I sat and looked at Q's little clothes last night and shared a few dreams for him. I just got so enotional thinking of the love we have for this little guy already. I've gone from wanting time to slow downtown wanting it to fly by so quickly! I'm in shock that it's already may!

... and before you know it you wont be able to believe that you are counting down single digit weeks till birth :dance:

Just pooed myself again :rofl: this poor nurse I have! Hoping that when I actually bite the dust it will be painless :dust: fx!!!!! Daphne so sorry you broke your hip again :hugs: Pam how are those enemas going?!?!

Ahhhh dani I know exactly how you feel! Like I feel like whoa! 20 weeks! Time has flown by! I want to appreciate and adore every single day I'm pregnant but then I find myself looking at those ultrasound pictures and I just want to hold that baby!! But of course after many more weeks of cooking :D recently I've found myself just soooo excited to me him/her which I think has coincided with kicks and the ultrasound. Before it was a more intellectual pregnancy, like.. I KNOW I'm pregnant but... If that makes sense? Less of the personal little baby touch and now I just can't get over the fact that DH and I MADE this little person from scratch.

Hahaha on that note a couple days ago I was feeling pretty nauseated and smells were really getting to me. Earlier the day before I'd asked DH to get rid of this sucker he was eating that he'd gotten at the OB (naturally) or just eat it really fast because it was making me feel so ill, that sickly sweet! And then the next day I asked him to blow out these smelly candles cuz it was doing the same thing. Anyway he was like..

DH: man you are picky with the smells lately!! Like with that sucker too!
Me: why do you think that is?
DH: I dunno... Cuz you're mean!!! (Haha, ok, that didn't happen but he always plays coy at first)
Me: no, really, why do you think it bothered me?
DH: cuz you're pregnant
Me: why? Why am I pregnant?
DH: cuz.. Of me... Oh.

Happy 20 weeks!

Oh and if you don't stop pooing yourself I won't be sharing my enemas with you :rofl:

Your convo with DH is sooooo funny and cute! Bump pic please :flower:

Holy crap this thread had some MAJOR action over the weekend!

Pam I love the black top, it really shows off that amazing bump!

Cute bump Jamie!

Wow Cheryl happy HALFWAY! :shock:

Happy 6 weeks Laura!

Sylvia I'm so sorry you are dealing with this yet again :hugs: I'd def recommend taking a break for a few months before giving it another try. We are always here for you to vent!

Dani aww I was about in tears, that's so sweet. I get times where I want to see my baby and hold him but then I also want time to slow down so I can be pregnant forever... I LOVE it!

Pam and Daphne omigosh reading about all the poo I coincidentally ended up running to the bathroom to drop a log :rofl:

So much excitement lately... some of our ladies are getting so close!

AFM... I was SUPER busy over the weekend. Worked a few hours on Saturday, went grocery shopping, did TONS of laundry, painted all three new bedroom doors, painted baseboard and trim, helped OH set up the trampoline, did some yard work, hung some pictures, tidied the house a bit and finished the wood flooring downstairs :thumbup: Man was I SORE yesterday! My OH and son went to a swap meet like 2 or so hours away for the day and I was pretty much on my feet 90-95% of the day doing things around the house. I was pretty bummed that after my OH got back he chose to work on his stereo system in his truck instead of spending some time with me and I was so tired I ended up going to bed by myself because he insists on watching TV for awhile before heading to bed... even though it was 10:30pm and he didn't come to bed til nearly midnight I think :shrug: I missed him while he was gone and was SO busy doings things and exhausted I just wanted some attention and snuggles :sad2: Our sex life hasn't been what it used to either and that doesn't help. I want some closeness dammit :brat: He better make up for it today or else :gun:

My allergies were terrible. We were outside quite a bit Saturday and I kept sneezing. I was walking from the shed and let out a sneeze and by the look of horror on my face my OH knew exactly what just happened... "Did you just piss yourself?!" Yup. Sure did. :dohh: I went running inside to change. I had no idea I even had to pee :shrug: That was a first for me! :laugh2:

Thanks Jyllian.

You should really try and take it a little bit easier hun. You are really making me feel bad with all you do compared to me :haha:

I've luckily never peed while sneezing but I've peed with ms and when I'm constipated I sit on the loo and then I pee lots :haha: Everytime I sneeze I say to people around me "I'm not saying excuse me because at that stage any sneeze without a pee is a good sneeze" :rofl:

Okay so after how long of being treated like
https://i.imgur.com/iJ4TRlW.png
I gave in my resignation today :D It felt so good to do it too. I was honest with them about the fact that the bad manner within which they treated me mostly contributed to my decision to look for work somewhere else.

I currently work 8am - 5pm and the new job where I'm going to is going to be the same salary that I earn now and I'll work from 9m - 2pm. So it is a good move for me seeing that I wont cut salary and have more time with my son :dance:

The replacements - yip incase you missed it they appointed 2 temps to relieve me on maternity leave but expect me to do it all on my own - will start this week. I need to train them so hopefully it will be less stress on me until I finally get to start maternity leave.

Glad you've notified them! How did they take the news?

The boss who is my main reason for leaving is out of town - thankfully as I didn't feel like having to get into it with her about the resignation. Her daughter who also owns the company was reallly nice about it and says that putting the negativity aside the new job is a great move for me with the perks of working less hours for the same salary.

I'm thinking that she maybe didn't want to hear how badly her mom treated me and tried to make my main reason the better working hours etc. I just let them be. I know (and you ladies) that they treated me poorly and that is my main reason so water under the bridge now.

I'm so looking forward to counting down till maternity leave aka last day of working for them :dance:

That's great news Pam! :happydance:

I just got back from taking the paperwork and payment down to the city office for the shelter we are renting for the baby shower. I cannot believe what happened...

I called the office lady last Tuesday regarding the shelter and she confirmed the date we wanted was open. All I needed to do was fill out the forms and turn them in but she would be out of the office until that Friday and said if I wanted to I could leave the forms in the mailbox. Well, I decided to pay using my credit card so waited until Friday and called but got voicemail so I left a message and never heard back. Office hours are my work hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. Figured one day wouldn't hurt so I waited until today (Monday) to call ASAP and she said I would need to drop off my forms and payments in person (I was hoping I could fax as my lunch time is super short) so I ran there to do so. I get there, she opens the schedule book for the date and it's booked already! Someone literally came in that Friday (the day I called and got no response) last week and reserved the EXACT DATE we wanted :growlmad: You have GOT to be kidding me?!?! Like, what are the odds? I called my OH quick and we just bumped it one day to June 28th, hoping that won't cause any issues. We had already posted a Save the Date event on Facebook for the 27th and have been getting attendance responses so hopefully one day won't make much difference. Maybe it will even work out better :shrug: It's a Sunday so that'll give us all of Saturday to prep and not have to rush :thumbup: I just cannot get over someone choosing that exact same date at the exact same time we were trying to reserve it... At least now I can order invites!

Yay I'm excited for you Pam!! When is the last day?!? I've has some bad bosses, one in particular, that I don't think I'll ever get over how she treated me! This was before I was a nanny, when I worked as a medical technologist. My last job with the bad boss was why I took a break from the medical field! Never thought I'd go full time nanny but it's sooo much less stress and I started to love it too much to leave! Except I've started telling the kids how I won't be able to take care of them when my own baby comes. They are sad and want to move where I am moving. Lol but it's an hour away (closer to my family and DHs). I can't wait yo move! This weekend I started throwing crap out and getting rid of clothes I won't ever war again. I love getting rid of stuff!! Less to pack!

Cheryl- that's funny you reminded DH that he had a part in you being prego and now you having weird smell sensitivity! He got the picture!

Jyllian- you amaze me with all you do. DH doesn't even want me doing too much! He even volunteered to clean the shower cuz he doesn't want me breathing in bleach. I said ok Hun! real fast lol I'm sorry you for feel as close/sexual with OH these days. DH and u actually dtd this weekend, it had been a few weeks!!! So I know how that feels. But my libido is no where to be found these days!! I've looked everywhere! It's on vacation and will be back soon I hope!

Sylvia - so sorry!! Keep us updated

Thank all of you ladies for being so supportive.
No more sad faces, I feel great! I didn't get too sad this time because I knew it was possible to happen again plus I was so early.... So I feel much better about it this time.

I went to my ob appointment today and my new doctor is AMAZING! He's so nice and understanding, he gave me a ultrasound right away and it showed my uterus is empty/closed and the miscarriage is basically finished. He gave me birth control pills for 4 months then he wants us to start trying right away :(
I feel very relieved, Its a very long wait in our time lol but I can do it :)

Last day of work will officialy be 29 May :dance: then I'm on maternity leave and waiting for Matthew :dance:

Jamie, good luck with the move and good for you cleaning out the closets. I did the same this weekend and it does feel good to be organised.

Jyllian, I'm sorry about the venue date but hopefully you'll get more response for the Sunday :hugs:

Sylvia, I'm again so sorry about another loss for you. I am however glad that you got to see your Dr and that he is great. 4 months is a long time but maybe it is just what you need and with the new Dr your sticky BFP might just happen as soon as you get the go ahead :hugs:
If you feel up for it you are welcome to stick around with us! :flower:

I have a habbit of doing a monthly countdown on my own journal with "smaller" milestones which helps time not drag so much :D

I want to share my May countdown aka Countdown to EXTREME AWESOMENESS with you ladies :D

:dance: MAY COUNTDOWN :dance:

1. 4 Days till I hit the "50 Day" countdown till birth
2. 6 Days till my very 1st Mother's Day. I know he isn't here yet but I'm already a mommy :kiss:
3. 10 Days till my next appointment at clinic
4. 25 Days till my last day of work at my current crappy job!
5. 26 Days till when I have calculated my next baby shower to be. Not 100% sure but this is when I suspect they'll be doing it :D
6. 28 Days and it will be Monday 1st of June which will be the official 1st weekday that I won't have to get up early for work as I will be on maternity leave :haha:

After that I cannot do a countdown till birth as Matthew is not telling my how many days I'll need to wait hahah

Sylvia, I'm again so sorry about another loss for you. I am however glad that you got to see your Dr and that he is great. 4 months is a long time but maybe it is just what you need and with the new Dr your sticky BFP might just happen as soon as you get the go ahead :hugs:
If you feel up for it you are welcome to stick around with us! :flower:

Thank you, I really believe the next baby will stick since regulating and let my body heal :) again thank you so much!

It sounds like the worst advice coming from me as I haven't been through it but I also feel you need to allow yourself some time :hugs:

So glad to hear you are doing well Sylvia :hugs: Glad you had an amazing doctor and were given a course of action to follow. Four months will be done with in no time!

Wow Pam you have quite the countdown. So much to look forward to!

Jamie we do fool around here and there just not nearly as frequently as we used to. I am convinced my OH is feeling some kind of way regarding actual sex because of the pregnancy... *Personal TMI alert* There's really no reason for me to do any landscaping "down yonder" on myself. He has usually been directing me down south on him and that's the extent of it :dohh: As long as he's happy in that department I'm ok... would just like some attention even if it's in the form of cuddles :thumbup:

I'm still in complete disbelief that someone swooped in and took that exact date out of all days. And kinda miffed that it wasn't taken into consideration that I had been contacting the office multiple times in regards to reserving the venue for that day. They could have notified me or she could've at least said something this morning when I called. Of all times... if the other person was showing interest in that same date and they knew about it I wish she would've gave me a heads up then my OH and I could've made other arrangements but instead we were forced to pick a date on the fly. At least the shower will be on the same weekend and just one day difference. Now I hope it rains on the 27th and is beautiful weather the 28th :finger:

Thank y'all! Yes it will be done in no time! Were supposably finally leaving to Cortez, Colorado on Wednesday for his job for a few months so that will be a good vacay to get my mind off TTC :)

Querida I'm having such trouble seeing lines or progression :shrug: I know things can look different in person as opposed to a photo on a computer screen but figured with the time that's passed a bit of progression should be visible with tweaking at least

Negative tone
R2tchDgvegn7ft9k56emzyIa8uCAtn4AJK27p_Gt-dw=w168-h224-p-no
ivcMYX8kZrbb_3J0XiMmWl3QUwjhewtapXyyDswOOFg=w168-h224-p-no
CQj_OPVbcEbD6yK3uRX6MfJjrrq4B4YVHDbuBx85H1k=w168-h224-p-no
mOKeUlpZq_olUoy_2MfoL6Es9i8EdJATv9wF_-SC6Q8=w155-h207-p-no

Sepia tone
HKp66Isb9MK9G8YFL4qTQWVVrJUw7BvdQPbk6L8JIu8=w169-h224-p-no
jqIpwSvlRWCUSQpdsZUFnoUByNWug6nxYWBfgzUkF6M=w169-h224-p-no
-iS16sLpX8P163w-9eGLDjuo3y_XaJMSqYPEbXzQoq0=w168-h224-p-no
v0G3nz9II1ayiSpNAvN7RbHq8pXsujJiaHiA5nnCStk=w169-h224-p-no

Can you take a clearer photo that's pointed straight down on the test? Maybe that would show better? Are all those tests with FMU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->