Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I called my doctor's office today and am awaiting a return call back regarding the estimated size/weight of Mr. Fat Man at the time of ultrasound :laugh2: It wasn't in their new computer system at the time of my regular prenatal appointment last Wednesday so I figured I'd check back. It's odd whenever I eat something he wiggles around in there shortly after or sometimes during. I like to think he's pigging out with me :haha: If he's anything like my oldest son and my OH then he's gonna drain my milk jugs dry and up our grocery bill tremendously :rofl:

Oh and I finally ordered our BabyQ invitations now that we have an official date that NOONE will steal from us :happydance:

MB - I definitely did see better progression IRL but I can't take more pics this long after taking them. I also can't afford any tests right now so I'm going to just wait until my apt and see what happens..

Chatty Kathy's!!

Honestly, Jess, I got a new phone that I hate and it is so hard for me to type much lol. I am constantly reading the threads, it just takes me 30 mins to type a simple sentence! :rofl:

Doing great, ready for some babies to come in here!!!!!

That sucks. I kind of know what all is going on with you via facebook but just hadn't seen you responding much on here like we used to. I'm glad everything is going alright though and can't believe you are 30 weeks!!

Six whole weeks for me

Congratulations Laura!

Happy milestones ladies! DH and I sat and looked at Q's little clothes last night and shared a few dreams for him. I just got so enotional thinking of the love we have for this little guy already. I've gone from wanting time to slow downtown wanting it to fly by so quickly! I'm in shock that it's already may!

Isn't it amazing. I say all the time how much I am ready for him to be here so I can hold him and snuggle him, but that I don't ever want the pregnancy to end. Who knows, this may be my only pregnancy (although we are going to start trying almost right away) and I don't want the experience to end.

AFM... I was SUPER busy over the weekend. Worked a few hours on Saturday, went grocery shopping, did TONS of laundry, painted all three new bedroom doors, painted baseboard and trim, helped OH set up the trampoline, did some yard work, hung some pictures, tidied the house a bit and finished the wood flooring downstairs :thumbup: Man was I SORE yesterday! My OH and son went to a swap meet like 2 or so hours away for the day and I was pretty much on my feet 90-95% of the day doing things around the house. I was pretty bummed that after my OH got back he chose to work on his stereo system in his truck instead of spending some time with me and I was so tired I ended up going to bed by myself because he insists on watching TV for awhile before heading to bed... even though it was 10:30pm and he didn't come to bed til nearly midnight I think :shrug: I missed him while he was gone and was SO busy doings things and exhausted I just wanted some attention and snuggles :sad2: Our sex life hasn't been what it used to either and that doesn't help. I want some closeness dammit :brat: He better make up for it today or else :gun:

My allergies were terrible. We were outside quite a bit Saturday and I kept sneezing. I was walking from the shed and let out a sneeze and by the look of horror on my face my OH knew exactly what just happened... "Did you just piss yourself?!" Yup. Sure did. :dohh: I went running inside to change. I had no idea I even had to pee :shrug: That was a first for me! :laugh2:

I'm glad that you got so much done. I was watching your progress on facebook. Did you get burned? It sucks that your OH was a spazz and didn't pay you enough attention when he got home though! If it makes you feel any better I asked Ronny for some snuggles yesterday after my huge cry fest the day before....he rubbed my arm for a sec and went back to his video games.

Be thankful your pee came out from a sneeze. I peed on the cement right in front of our door because I couldn't hold it in.....twice. I went out and got some pee pads after the second time because I don't want that to happen again. Its so embarrassing but you can't do anything to stop it.
Holy bodily fluids we have going on here. I'm afraid to move! :rofl:

Okay so after how long of being treated like
https://i.imgur.com/iJ4TRlW.png
I gave in my resignation today :D It felt so good to do it too. I was honest with them about the fact that the bad manner within which they treated me mostly contributed to my decision to look for work somewhere else.

I currently work 8am - 5pm and the new job where I'm going to is going to be the same salary that I earn now and I'll work from 9m - 2pm. So it is a good move for me seeing that I wont cut salary and have more time with my son :dance:

The replacements - yip incase you missed it they appointed 2 temps to relieve me on maternity leave but expect me to do it all on my own - will start this week. I need to train them so hopefully it will be less stress on me until I finally get to start maternity leave.

OMG Your picture! I thought you finally pooped lol. I'm so excited for you starting at a new job and finally leaving. The better hours and same pay are fantastic.

That's great news Pam! :happydance:

I just got back from taking the paperwork and payment down to the city office for the shelter we are renting for the baby shower. I cannot believe what happened...

I called the office lady last Tuesday regarding the shelter and she confirmed the date we wanted was open. All I needed to do was fill out the forms and turn them in but she would be out of the office until that Friday and said if I wanted to I could leave the forms in the mailbox. Well, I decided to pay using my credit card so waited until Friday and called but got voicemail so I left a message and never heard back. Office hours are my work hours - 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. Figured one day wouldn't hurt so I waited until today (Monday) to call ASAP and she said I would need to drop off my forms and payments in person (I was hoping I could fax as my lunch time is super short) so I ran there to do so. I get there, she opens the schedule book for the date and it's booked already! Someone literally came in that Friday (the day I called and got no response) last week and reserved the EXACT DATE we wanted :growlmad: You have GOT to be kidding me?!?! Like, what are the odds? I called my OH quick and we just bumped it one day to June 28th, hoping that won't cause any issues. We had already posted a Save the Date event on Facebook for the 27th and have been getting attendance responses so hopefully one day won't make much difference. Maybe it will even work out better :shrug: It's a Sunday so that'll give us all of Saturday to prep and not have to rush :thumbup: I just cannot get over someone choosing that exact same date at the exact same time we were trying to reserve it... At least now I can order invites!

That sucks!!! I'm sorry. Hopefully the one day difference doesn't mess things up! And how annoying that they reserved it the day that no one was there. I wonder how that happened.

Thank all of you ladies for being so supportive.
No more sad faces, I feel great! I didn't get too sad this time because I knew it was possible to happen again plus I was so early.... So I feel much better about it this time.

I went to my ob appointment today and my new doctor is AMAZING! He's so nice and understanding, he gave me a ultrasound right away and it showed my uterus is empty/closed and the miscarriage is basically finished. He gave me birth control pills for 4 months then he wants us to start trying right away :(
I feel very relieved, Its a very long wait in our time lol but I can do it :)

I am so sorry Sylvia. I haven't seen you around on facebook but I was going to send you a private message there. I know that you said that you aren't as sad this time. I wasn't as sad with my third as I was with my second. If you do feel sad give yourself time to grieve and let the tears come if they want to. Giving yourself some time will hopefully get things straightened out, but I hope that you are able to seek assistance if you need to just to make sure that everything is ok. Ultrasounds don't pick up everything. Either way, if you need to talk you know where to find me.

I have a habbit of doing a monthly countdown on my own journal with "smaller" milestones which helps time not drag so much :D

I want to share my May countdown aka Countdown to EXTREME AWESOMENESS with you ladies :D

:dance: MAY COUNTDOWN :dance:

1. 4 Days till I hit the "50 Day" countdown till birth
2. 6 Days till my very 1st Mother's Day. I know he isn't here yet but I'm already a mommy :kiss:
3. 10 Days till my next appointment at clinic
4. 25 Days till my last day of work at my current crappy job!
5. 26 Days till when I have calculated my next baby shower to be. Not 100% sure but this is when I suspect they'll be doing it :D
6. 28 Days and it will be Monday 1st of June which will be the official 1st weekday that I won't have to get up early for work as I will be on maternity leave :haha:

After that I cannot do a countdown till birth as Matthew is not telling my how many days I'll need to wait hahah

Total awesomeness!!

I called my doctor's office today and am awaiting a return call back regarding the estimated size/weight of Mr. Fat Man at the time of ultrasound :laugh2: It wasn't in their new computer system at the time of my regular prenatal appointment last Wednesday so I figured I'd check back. It's odd whenever I eat something he wiggles around in there shortly after or sometimes during. I like to think he's pigging out with me :haha: If he's anything like my oldest son and my OH then he's gonna drain my milk jugs dry and up our grocery bill tremendously :rofl:

Oh and I finally ordered our BabyQ invitations now that we have an official date that NOONE will steal from us :happydance:

Did you ever hear back? Luke moves around about 30 minutes or so after I eat as well. Then he starts pushing on my belly. I think he doesn't like the intrusion of food. Sometimes when he moves I fart right after too, like he holds it in or something. It's quite funny.

Exciting MB! I'm working on my sports theme invites. My best friend is throwing it but I have the design skills so I told her to let me handle the invites! My other one is a BBQ. i can't wait to see your pics. My little guy moves when I eat too. I get heartburn with spicy foods now which I love so it makes me sad. I told DH that baby is sending back his food order lol

Just real quick: please tell me you have burned your belly on the stove

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
Not on the stove but I burned mine with the iron ironing a shirt in my bra :(

I typically just knock things over with my bump lol

Are you ok? That looks painful!

Thank you Jess :) I feel fine I'm not really sad to be honest.... The first few days yes but now that I know everything is going to be alright I feel more positive about ttc later on :)

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z554864cba5f92.gif

:yipee: in 14 days (TWW) you'll finally join us in the 30-ish weeks :yipee:

So sorry about your burn i looks painful.... Fortunately, i haven't experienced that "YET", but like Kenna I always bump into things....

Just real quick: please tell me you have burned your belly on the stove

Argh ouch that looks very sore :(

I haven't burned on the stove yet but lots of warm things have fallen on it while eating etc :haha:

I hope you don't have too much pain

Thank you Jess :) I feel fine I'm not really sad to be honest.... The first few days yes but now that I know everything is going to be alright I feel more positive about ttc later on :)

I'm glad you are more positive :hugs:

1 more day :happydance: soooo excited!

:wohoo: cannot wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess when pregnant with my DS I actually burnt my belly with the clothes iron! I was ironing something and the side of the iron slid across my belly. I tried taking a photo of it but the glare pretty much hid the burn line so I ended up using the belly photo on the title page of my pregnancy scrapbook :thumbup:

Super excited for you Kirsty!!!

Went to Kohls yesterday eve after dinner with my OH and DS because I wanted to grab a few summer items as their maternity section was 40% off. I ended up getting two pairs of shorts, a pair of leggings (I used to think maternity leggings was a dumb thing because I just bought leggings in a size up and wear them below my belly but man the maternity ones are super comfy with the belly panel!), two pairs of pants that convert to capris, two flowy sleeveless tops, a sleeveless maxi dress and two short sleeve shirts that gather at the sides. I tried on a cute tankini but the top wasn't big enough for my lady lumps :dohh:

I have been so emotional lately, like I get hurt or upset super easy :sad2: When I went to bed by myself Sunday night I cried because my OH wasn't giving me attention and stayed on the couch watching TV. Then yesterday at dinner he made a remark that nearly made me cry and he wasn't trying to be mean or anything. This morning I walked up behind him and playfully groped him, as I tend to do, and he basically told me not to do that... like it's all I care about and not him :saywhat: Then as I was out the door for work he said "You're not gonna be in a mood today because of that now are you?" and then when we kissed goodbye he told me grope him :growlmad: Dude, you just told me not to... so, no. Ugh.

The doctor's office called me back and left a voice mail this morning but I had left my phone in my car while finishing getting ready for work after taking my son to school. I called back and left a message, just waiting for a return call. She didn't give details so I still don't know anything...

:wohoo: I feel so happy now!!!! I got to poop twice now imagine the picture when you hold it for 7 days!!!! Not good!!!! :haha: but love the feeling.... :yipee:

Awesome Daphne! :rofl: I bet you feel so much better!

Just got the return call from the doc office and at 21+5 gestation, baby boy was measuring nine days ahead (as I knew) and estimated at 1 pound 3 ounces :thumbup:

Glad you finally got his measurements... Just noticed that in 8 days it'll be your V-day!!! :wohoo:

Oh yeah! V-day! I recently figured out what that was :dohh:

So I told my OH the weight estimate and he said it seemed so tiny and that it's only a pound and he has a lot of weight to put on before he comes out. I reminded him that baby boy still has another 4 months to grow and sent him some info on average fetus weight at 21-22 weeks.

I found this chart and it seems our boy is a tad bit big at 21+5, but hopefully won't be gargantuan at birth :laugh2:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1004000/average-fetal-length-and-weight-chart

He's measuring nine days ahead... and weighing that of a 24 week baby?! :shock:

Oh yeah! V-day! I recently figured out what that was :dohh:

So I told my OH the weight estimate and he said it seemed so tiny and that it's only a pound and he has a lot of weight to put on before he comes out. I reminded him that baby boy still has another 4 months to grow and sent him some info on average fetus weight at 21-22 weeks.

I found this chart and it seems our boy is a tad bit big at 21+5, but hopefully won't be gargantuan at birth :laugh2:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1004000/average-fetal-length-and-weight-chart

He's measuring nine days ahead... and weighing that of a 24 week baby?! :shock:

I had scans where Adam's measurements varies but most of the time he's always measuring big for his gestation week. But for the past 2 appointment, he was measuring right on target. I guess it happens most of the time because they say boys usually measure big (height and weight) than baby girls.

:wohoo: I feel so happy now!!!! I got to poop twice now imagine the picture when you hold it for 7 days!!!! Not good!!!! :haha: but love the feeling.... :yipee:

https://i.imgur.com/cjLu8uw.jpg

Awesome Daphne! :rofl: I bet you feel so much better!

Just got the return call from the doc office and at 21+5 gestation, baby boy was measuring nine days ahead (as I knew) and estimated at 1 pound 3 ounces :thumbup:

Glad they got back to you and that baby boy is doing so well! Name yet??

Ah how sweet! The daddy's reaction totally brought me to tears now :cry: but happy tears!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->