Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thank you Daphne! Can't wait.....but sorta can to be at the 30 week mark.

Jyllian - did you ask for the other measurements too? Either way "at least he's healthy" lol. I have some shorts and stuff but will probably be spending the next 3.5 months or so in dresses (with oil on my thighs to help them glide when walking bwahahahaha).

Pam - so glad you pooped finally! I had a tiny one yesterday, followed by massive farts all night and a giant of a poo this morning. Knocked my weight from 126.0 to 124.6. Pretty pleased with that!

In other news: You are welcome to laugh at me or with me :D
My left boob seems ready to have and feed a baby. I do breast exams etc and when I just apply pressure lightly to my left boob I get lots of colostrum coming out then I do the same to the right boob and it doesn't do anything hahahahaha
I wonder if I'll be a 1 boober :rofl:

We're headed to my grandparents in a little while. Couldn't resist buying Luca a "big brother" tee. Wonder how long it will take them to click x

Daphne I'm so not watching that video right now... hormones got me a mess this week :cry:

Pam :rofl: Hilarious meme! And there ya go Dani, more bodily fluids :haha: Oh the joys of pregnancy!

I think my OH has declared Cameron Joseph Thompson as the official name :thumbup:

Aww Kirsty that's going to be so exciting and fun! Wonder what kind of reaction you're gonna get?

Just got confirmation on yet another volunteer scan :happydance: I go May 9th at 8:30am. Even though I just got to see my lil guy I'm still super excited to see him yet again, squirming around... and of course get more photos!

Kirsty, let us know if they clicked and how it went :D

Jyllian, I love pics as responses etc :haha: I'm weird too as people sometimes say something and then I start singing a song that has the same line in etc.
I love the name Cameron :D Can we now call him Cameron or do we still say baby / boy?

Let's start addressing him as Cameron. I'm still trying to get used to it and have been saying baby boy a lot instead :dohh: 95% sure that's gonna be his name :thumbup:

Love Cameron!! Yay!

Glad you pooped daphne!

I'm sure the baby will measure normal size soon jyllian! Congrats on the extra scan! I need to look Into volunteer scans more. I know I won't be satisfied with just one lol

Pam- I hope your other boob starts producing too lol, my right boob has always been bigger noticeably! So I'm curious if that will be the more successful feeding boob!

Other mommies who've had babies said that their babies preferred a certain side and that boob always produced more.

I've thought about it... I implanted on my left and I can feel him on my left a lot more as well + while sitting it feels more natural to want to nurse from my left. How amazing are our bodies?!!!!

:hi: Cameron
Jyllian, don't know if you remember I was dead set on Daniel as a name initially and I tried it out loud a few times as well but never felt 100% right. When we decided on Matthew and I started calling him Matthew and ladies on here did it too it just felt like there is no other name. So it's good to have people call him by name incl you so that you get the feel for it :D

They didn't believe us :rofl: they're coming to our scan tomorrow morning, assuming they let everybody in :D

Nope righty! My twin is a lefty. Why??

Kirsty lol! It's a big surprise! Can't wait for you to find out the gender!!

:yipee: I hope they allow everyone in! I enjoyed having my 4D scan with dh and parents. It felt more special having them see their grand child :D

Seeing will then be believing :dance:

HAHA that's funny Kirsty they didn't believe you... how dare you play such a cruel joke! That's awesome, I hope they allow everyone in with you! Super anxious to hear the big news!

Forgot to add that while I was scouring through all the clothing at Kohls yesterday, my OH immediately made a beeline for the baby clothing which was conveniently located next to the maternity section :dohh: He kept coming over to me and showing me all the outfits he picked out, it was adorable! He had like 6 or so outfits in his arms and really wanted them all but I convinced him to choose only two and wait until AFTER our shower to shop.

oR_5H_qpp2ByT9uKjPwJwSSYnF2LVlVgT1iX4J7IN94=w288-h162-p-no

He has some really adorable three piece outfits picked out but chose these as they were each on sale for $8 from $20 and they'll go perfectly with the Nike baby Air Jordon crib shoes he had purchased back in late December for our announcement to family :thumbup:

:hi: Cameron, nice to meet you.... Love <3 those outfits Jyllian...

Kirsty, that's funny they didn't believe you.... :lol: They're just :shock: like we did the first time you told us... :D

Cool outfits for Cameron. It's really sweet how excited your OH is Jyllian.

I want those outfits! Im heading to Kohls. Thanks Cameron!

They didn't believe us :rofl: they're coming to our scan tomorrow morning, assuming they let everybody in :D

Nope righty! My twin is a lefty. Why??

Kirsty lol! It's a big surprise! Can't wait for you to find out the gender!!

I have a theory that your dominant hand boob is smaller than the non dominant hand. For example my right breast is noticeably smaller than the left and I am right handed.

HAHA that's funny Kirsty they didn't believe you... how dare you play such a cruel joke! That's awesome, I hope they allow everyone in with you! Super anxious to hear the big news!

Forgot to add that while I was scouring through all the clothing at Kohls yesterday, my OH immediately made a beeline for the baby clothing which was conveniently located next to the maternity section :dohh: He kept coming over to me and showing me all the outfits he picked out, it was adorable! He had like 6 or so outfits in his arms and really wanted them all but I convinced him to choose only two and wait until AFTER our shower to shop.

oR_5H_qpp2ByT9uKjPwJwSSYnF2LVlVgT1iX4J7IN94=w288-h162-p-no

He has some really adorable three piece outfits picked out but chose these as they were each on sale for $8 from $20 and they'll go perfectly with the Nike baby Air Jordon crib shoes he had purchased back in late December for our announcement to family :thumbup:

Those are so cute! They have a football one too! We almost got it but decided not too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->