Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Wonder what I do all day? Check out my latest video on youtube

[youtube]wgJI-oi_05I[/youtube]

Jess- ohh lol. Watched the video. You make tired how busy you are! The kids are cute!

Cute outfits jyllian!

Cute video Jess!!

Omg it's so late.: we had to stay up and watch our Grizzlies beat the golden state warriors! Woohoo!

https://i57.tinypic.com/wionz7.gif

:yipee: Can you believe that in 7 days it's Cameron's V-day!!!! :yipee:

Renewed my FF membership before it ends in 5 days. Wanted to continue using pregnancy tracker and to continue monitoring my cycle/ovulation after birth. As I mentioned before, we are going to NTNP after Adam is born and will do the temping but no OPKs whatsoever.

BTW, i had the worst leg cramp this morning, DH woke up because he heard me crying he thought i was on labour, poor guy... It was so painful i could cut my legs off... :cry:

Love <3 the video Jess!!!!

Lovely video Jess

That cramp sounds horrendous!

Morning sickness has really kicked in for me today. Had to run into the loo as soon as I got to work as I thought I was going to lose my breakfast! Stayed in up to now, but I still feel a bit volatile

Sorry about MS laura but it's a good indication that you're growing a perfect & healthy baby....

Appointment went really well :D perfect little baby. Love being able to watch the screen and feel him move at the same time ;)

Congrats on another little baby boy.... :wohoo:

This thread is booming with baby boys.... :dance:

Thanks ladies. I'm thinking of doing more videos like that but not sure yet, I did go through and write up a calendar of all my blog post some men YouTube videos last night though.

Congrats on another boy Kristy. I wasn't sure if you were saying him as a general statement or a gender reveal.

Happy new week!

Yay Kirsty! Very exciting.

Laura, that doesn't sound fun. Hopefully you don't get too much MS

Daphne, I hope you get a decent sleep tonight. That cramp sounds very painful

AFM, I'm off work again - this time with a bad cold. Very frustrating!

OMG Cheryl you night owl! I'm fast asleep, likely drooling and snoring by then! :sleep:

Aww Daphne that sounds horrible! I get bad hip pains sometimes and my OH makes fun of me for doing straddle/squats throughout the day to try to make it feel better.

Jess you are one busy lady!

Dani omigosh Kohls has such cute baby clothing!

Hope you start to feel better Laura!

YAY! Another for Team Blue :boy: Congrats Kirsty!!!

Aww Fi that stinks, hope you feel better soon!

23 weeks today!

2015-05-06_09.03.58.jpg
IMG_20150506_083054.png

We stopped into Old Navy last night because my daughter wanted to use her birthday gift card to buy some things and my OH made a beeline to the baby clothing again! :dohh: He spent the entire time looking at baby boy clothes, picking out pieces and putting together outfits and bringing them to show me while my daughter and I butted heads over what she was going to try on and buy :laugh2: It's so stinkin' cute how excited he is. I have on my new maternity cargos and shirt from Kohls today and realized that I didn't get the cargos in black so I told my OH I wanted them and he said "We can always go back and get them... and maybe look at more clothes for Cameron lol" :haha: He's obsessed!

So I got a response email yesterday from the lady that leads the ultrasound course I volunteered for earlier at 13 weeks and scheduled me for another scan on May 19th! :happydance: And then I got yet another response email, this time from the other college and she wants me to come June 3rd! :yipee: This particular place does the scan in 3D and gives you a video of the scan as well as photos, or so I've been told. I'll be 27 weeks along at that time, I'm so excited! My mom is likely coming with me to both, if they allow her to, since she missed my scan at the doctor's office.

I made "Pregnancy Cookie Dough" last night! It's egg-less and you don't bake it, just pig out!

It's 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup milk, a pinch of salt, 1/4 cup of softened butter, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring, 1 cup of flour and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips! Just mix it all together and stuff your face :toothpick:

20150505_215245.jpg

You lucky fish Jyllian with all those free scans.. :dance: im so jealous since we might not proceed to have another 3D sometime next week because we are going back to our doc for my follow up check up. And every time he does scan our baby and i dont want to stress nor expose him with those soundwaves in one week plus we get to save the money for future use....

Funny how our husband are so obsessed with our little one. DH loves buying clothes for our little one i always end up reminding him we have too much already. He seems so sad everytime he put them back...

Wow yummy... Looks like a peanut butter.... I could devour it in seconds!!!!

Jyllian I thought of you a couple days ago.. DH claims he has Couvade syndrome as well! :rofl: I think he'll be more crazy about buying clothes and stuff when we know the sex too since apparently our menfolk are really similar! That's so awesome about the scans!! And trust me, we are usually fast asleep by 11 but beating the Warriors was totally unexpected and incredible!! Unfortunately we will be at a wedding for the next game...... Which would be at home.. And on the cruise for the next.... Oops! I can't even watch games closely since I got preggo because they stress me out so much! I used to go to like every game but I can't handle the noise or the stress anymore. Weirdest pg symptom yet!

Congrats kirsty!!! Is that a gender reveal? ;)

I think I need to make that cookie dough for my blog!!

Oh and Jess you and I should have like a daily vlog challenge! Haha. I really want to do more like daily life vlogs but we will see. I also really really want a gopro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->