Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oops.. Last thing. Last night I actually had a dream it was a GIRL! And for once it was an actually baby baby and we were perfect at breastfeeding naturally and basically I was a perfect mom. Weird right?! The only other time I dreamt it was like just a sweet little baby it had no gender :rofl: wonder what that means..

Daphne my OH is the same way! I tell him to just wait until AFTER the shower then he can go crazy if he'd like and he always looks so heartbroken when he has to set the cute little clothes back.

Cheryl that Pregnancy Cookie Dough would be perfect for your blog right now!

Got the email with the final, high resolution file for our shower invitations last night and used my 50 free prints offer on Shutterfly to order them... I only had to pay the $3.99 shipping fee :thumbup: I also ordered the envelopes yesterday as well.
BabyQred4x6Jyllian%2BFraley.jpg
envelope.jpg
Hoping everything arrives by late next week. In the meantime, I'll get some clear address labels and print those out as well as try to make a small card to match the invites that states our diaper brand preference. Does that seem tacky or picky? We were going to have a shower/diaper party but instead I suggested to OH that we either just add the brand and size diapers we want to our registries or insert a additional card with our preferred diaper brand(s) on it in a cute lil message. What do ya'll think?

Maybe something like...

Our boy is sure to be a pooper
so on our special day
if you want to bring diapers that's super
but not a requirement in any way!

Pampers, Huggies and Luvs brands are preferred
Thank you
!

Your guys are too cute. Ronny hasn't done any baby clothes shopping or anything. I think that the miscarriages really scared him into wanting to go out and buy things just in case. Maybe after Luke arrives he'll be in a better mind frame to do so.

Cheryl I want a go pro too! It would make vlogs and tutorials so much easier! I need some lighting too so everything isn't so yellow! But that will have to wait as I don't know what I need and if I can just make it myself. Plus I don't have a location where I always film yet.

Jyllian - I personally don't think brand preference is a tacky thing, but sometimes the brand you like doesn't work out as well with your baby and having differen brands to try is a great thing. Plus target and Walmart both trade in unopened packages of diaper if they carry that brand. You could let people get what they want to get and trade them in later for the right size and brand you need.

Lovely video Jess

That cramp sounds horrendous!

Morning sickness has really kicked in for me today. Had to run into the loo as soon as I got to work as I thought I was going to lose my breakfast! Stayed in up to now, but I still feel a bit volatile

Sorry that you are feeling yucky but glad you got ms as it is always said to be a good sign :hugs:

Appointment went really well :D perfect little baby. Love being able to watch the screen and feel him move at the same time ;)

Oh you sly devil you saying "him" so I'm going to assume that is your way of announcing another little boy :D

Congrats and glad the scan went well. Remember that after this one you'll have to try again for dh's girl :rofl:

AFM, I'm off work again - this time with a bad cold. Very frustrating!

I'm sorry you are feeling bad. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Being sick sucks in general but always feels worse when pregnant!

OMG Cheryl you night owl! I'm fast asleep, likely drooling and snoring by then! :sleep:

Aww Daphne that sounds horrible! I get bad hip pains sometimes and my OH makes fun of me for doing straddle/squats throughout the day to try to make it feel better.

Jess you are one busy lady!

Dani omigosh Kohls has such cute baby clothing!

Hope you start to feel better Laura!

YAY! Another for Team Blue :boy: Congrats Kirsty!!!

Aww Fi that stinks, hope you feel better soon!

23 weeks today!

2015-05-06_09.03.58.jpg
IMG_20150506_083054.png

We stopped into Old Navy last night because my daughter wanted to use her birthday gift card to buy some things and my OH made a beeline to the baby clothing again! :dohh: He spent the entire time looking at baby boy clothes, picking out pieces and putting together outfits and bringing them to show me while my daughter and I butted heads over what she was going to try on and buy :laugh2: It's so stinkin' cute how excited he is. I have on my new maternity cargos and shirt from Kohls today and realized that I didn't get the cargos in black so I told my OH I wanted them and he said "We can always go back and get them... and maybe look at more clothes for Cameron lol" :haha: He's obsessed!

So I got a response email yesterday from the lady that leads the ultrasound course I volunteered for earlier at 13 weeks and scheduled me for another scan on May 19th! :happydance: And then I got yet another response email, this time from the other college and she wants me to come June 3rd! :yipee: This particular place does the scan in 3D and gives you a video of the scan as well as photos, or so I've been told. I'll be 27 weeks along at that time, I'm so excited! My mom is likely coming with me to both, if they allow her to, since she missed my scan at the doctor's office.

Love your bump pic :dance:

Glad you got more scans, I loved seeing Matthew in 3d when I was further along as the details is just sooooo much more visible. Plus when you are further you really notice the difference between 20w and now :shock:

Your invites are so cool... but all I can think of now is BBQ Ribs :dohh:

Jyllian, I don't think it's tacky. In registering for diapers and only putting one brand on there.

Mmmmm BBQ ribs!! Invite looks great!

Laura- I hope the nausea gets better soon !

I would love to see daily vlogs Jess and Cheryl! Go for it ! DH wants a go pro too but so expensive!!

Cheryl- a dream it's a girl!!! Hmmmm!!!!!

Hope you feel better Fi !

No news on my end besides waking up to a bigger bump!! I told DH I think I popped over night! It's crazy

Dani I ordered the invitations on Etsy and used Sweet Bee Design.

Here's the link to her online shop: Sweet Bee Design Shoppe

You simply order a design, email info such as size/color/wording preferences and she will email you back a proof to review then once you finalize the design she emails you a high resolution file to save. You can then print as many as you like at home, print from a photo kiosk in a store or order from a photo site like I did - I recently made a new Shutterfly account in hopes of making a pregnancy photo book and for doing so I got a 50 free 4x6 print offer I took advantage of!

Excuse my finger blocking the top, I am not a good selfie bump taker!

I know right! I keep rubbing my belly bump now, it makes it feel SO real!!! I honestly didn't feel like a baby was in there lol. I just looked "fatter" but now I can see the cute baby bump! :) and talk to the baby more now lol

oh, you defo popped.... cute bump.... wait til you know the gender and feel the movement... you'll be more connected.... :D

oh, you defo popped.... cute bump.... wait til you know the gender and feel the movement... you'll be more connected.... :D

I can not wait for all that!!!:happydance: 14 more days until gender scan!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kirsty- forgot to say, congrats on another baby boy!

Looking great Jamie :D and I agree with Daphne, as soon as you know the gender and start feeling movements it just makes it so much more real!

Jyllian, love the diaper cards and they do match nicely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->