Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I agree Jamie, once you start feeling regular obvious baby movements it'll seem more real. Even after hearing the heartbeat for the first time and having a scan at 13 weeks I was still not convinced I was pregnant :dohh:

Once I began to feel unmistakable baby movement on a regular basis it made me realize "Hey ya dumbass... you're REALLY really pregnant!" :rofl:

I feel the same! with all the movements and then seeing them coincide with the scan I was like oh.. So I really AM pregnant!

So what do all your Braxton hicks feel like? And when did they start? DH and I were just on a really long walk and I was already exhausted and then started feeling a combo of period cramps with a more painful feeling like achy bit when we were almost home. Like REALLY ouch! It's so early still but I feel like what could those be otherwise?? Just from my pubic bone up to belly button. Ow

My bh's feel like a tightening in my abdomen. Not really painful but kind of achy.

OK ladies, I've been a bit busy, but I'm trying to at least get on and keep up, even if I don't post. I have been buying gender neutral clothes every time I find something I like! I will snap a pic and upload it tomorrow. I figure, even if this turns out to be some cruel joke or it doesn't last, at least I'll have some cute stuff when the time comes. But I'm still PUPO. Not giving up hope.

Registering is giving me so much stress! I was the same way with my wedding registry. Oh vey! I just want to make sure I cover everything. Target is a nightmare with their stuff constantly being online only or out of stock.

Also, my nursery furniture is ready for delivery. I didn't expect that so soon! Things are getting real!!

Cheryl, my bh started in the second tri it's kinda just tightening of my belly which lasts for few seconds. Third tri they become more regular and painful but manageable i always bend over when it happens at home. It makes my belly go hard and disfigured from one side or the other it's weird. I will try to take a video when it happens hopefully it's easy to see the rock-hard lump..

Dani, you can do it girl. You have lots of time and being a planner like you mentioned before will make everything perfect... :yipee: Can't wait to see you nursery.....

34 Weeks Bump: Dh made it colorful to add some fun.. :dance:

https://i61.tinypic.com/xrrmg.jpg​

34 Weeks Bare Bump - Right Side, here you can see my belly button starting to be pointy. :dance:

https://i62.tinypic.com/esjkw8.jpg​

26 & 34 Weeks Bare Bump Comparison:

https://i60.tinypic.com/5v3ii9.jpg​

18 & 34 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i59.tinypic.com/23wwjyp.jpg​

Baby's Growing Hands: 8 - 34 Weeks

https://i62.tinypic.com/2qda6xk.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z554b33f100b12.gif

Ladies I'm having a massive wobble today. Boobs aren't sore any more, don't feel sick and have some light cramps. I know this can all be totally normal but my brain is in panic mode :-(

Sorry Laurac these no-symptoms is causing you trouble... Like you said, this happens. I'm sure everything is well and your baby is growing healthy in there.... :hugs:

I feel the same! with all the movements and then seeing them coincide with the scan I was like oh.. So I really AM pregnant!

So what do all your Braxton hicks feel like? And when did they start? DH and I were just on a really long walk and I was already exhausted and then started feeling a combo of period cramps with a more painful feeling like achy bit when we were almost home. Like REALLY ouch! It's so early still but I feel like what could those be otherwise?? Just from my pubic bone up to belly button. Ow

Mine started in 2nd tri. Mine felt like somebody running their fingers / a tickle (not tickle haha but something to that effect) from my sides to the middle of my tummy and whenever I got that feeling I would feel my tummy with my hand it was rock hard in the middle.

Mine has never been sore before but they were sometimes uncomfy. Funnily enough I haven't had any in the 3rd tri... or if I am having them they must feel like nothing :shrug:

Registering is giving me so much stress! I was the same way with my wedding registry. Oh vey! I just want to make sure I cover everything. Target is a nightmare with their stuff constantly being online only or out of stock.

Also, my nursery furniture is ready for delivery. I didn't expect that so soon! Things are getting real!!

We don't really do registries here but they are starting to slowly come in. I live to far from the big stores so could not do that. I must say I did have fun on the website scrolling through all the items at the stores and then putting things I liked on my list :haha:

I cannot wait to see progress pics on your nursery!! :dance:

Ladies I'm having a massive wobble today. Boobs aren't sore any more, don't feel sick and have some light cramps. I know this can all be totally normal but my brain is in panic mode :-(

I know I haven't had a previous loss before so I cannot 100% understand how scared you are but I too have had fears of something being wrong etc.

Anyway, if it helps any I had 2 days in my 1st tri where my nausea dissapeared and I didn't feel pregnant at all. After that 2 days I was sent into a down ward spiral with ms from hell and even threw up water etc. Lost a lot of weight so the few normal days were calm before the strom.

Like you said too it is normal for you to have good days and bad days. You WILL be having many more good days and bad days THIS pregnancy so when the going is good try to enjoy :hugs:

I have faith that your rainbow forever baby is giving you the day off and that's all :D

Dani have you considered babylist? I love it and we registered at target too for the older folkies :D you can check out my registry on there because like a lunatic I started it at like 4 weeks! Babylist also has a quiz you can take where they determine your lifestyle and what all you need for baby and they send you a checklist. It's really neat!

Querida when is your appointment? I think I recall you saying you have one scheduled? Shopping for baby clothes is always fun, regardless!

OMG Dani I know what you mean about Target! When my OH and I were looking and doing our registry there, the shelves were bare in spots. I had to add many things online and when we stopped back in the next week or so they had full stock of everything :dohh: Excited you are coming along with the nursery! I have been ready to start ours for weeks but have yet to do anything :nope:

Cheryl I dunno if I've experienced BH :shrug: I've had some pulling/cramping sensations but I always attribute them as being round ligament pains. I have had some yowzers after :sex: with OH however. Defo contractions. Owwwww!

Daphne I see your belly button popping out! :laugh2: That means baby is nearly done cooking! Your bump looks more oblong now compared to being rounder/circular before. How amazing!

Shortly after my alarm went of for the first time this morning, Cameron was awake and boppin' around. I can never fall asleep when he's moving, I love experiencing it so much! I love just laying there in bed feeling him squirm and kick... while my OH is sound asleep, sometimes snoring or moaning or whatever, completely unaware of anything. I'm getting impatient about finishing some lingering details in our bedroom, the downstairs room and of course starting the nursery. Plus we have unfinished landscaping projects outside. I'm going to make a list today and set it on the table at home so we can button up the loose ends and be that much closer to DONE :thumbup: I'm thinking since I'm only working a half day on June 3rd because of my volunteer ultrasound, afterwards my mom and I can run and get everything needed for the shower decorations and I can start working on those. I just hate sitting around doing nothing! I feel like time's a tickin' and the more sitting that's done the deeper we are going to drown in things to do.

Aggggh!!! :brat:

Ladies your bh's sound different than what I felt yesterday. Maybe I was just really overdoing it! Who knows. It was definitely my uterus and it was pretty painful! Relatively. Hadn't felt it before

Laura I know I freaked out about EVERYTHING in the first tri. I didn't have any MS and people tend to comfort women who do have it by saying its a sign baby is healthy and so I was always like OMG MY BABY IS NOT HEALTHY?!? Hahaha but there were definitely days where my symptoms waned a lot and whenever I felt anything down there I'd run to the bathroom no matter where I was and look for blood. Totally nuts. But everything was obviously fine! Try not to worry :) I bet by now your symptoms are already back anyway maybe

Cheryl, maybe its because of exhaustion. But if the pain persist and more like cramps and is your lower abdomen better consult your doc. I had this pain before went on and off thought it's just the ligament pain but when it happened for like 2-3 consecutive days i went ahead to our doc, did a urine test and i got infection. Oh, and my temp was high like im having a fever. Good thing we caught it. Not saying it's your case just wanna share my experience.

Really jyllian!!!???!!! No not yet, im not ready yet to have him this early..... I still need 3-4 more weeks...can't believe in a month i could have him in my arms already. :dance:

Daphne 3-4 more weeks isn't long at all! Omigosh I can't wait to see photos of him! I hope you make time for us, but I'm sure you'll be pretty occupied with loving on your precious baby :baby:

Ladies, anyone noticed the vein on my right side bump pic? You know that i hate this side because DH made a comment before that it looks like i have a penis drawn on my belly... It's funny coz it looks erect, :haha:

https://i62.tinypic.com/esjkw8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->