Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Daphne 3-4 more weeks isn't long at all! Omigosh I can't wait to see photos of him! I hope you make time for us, but I'm sure you'll be pretty occupied with loving on your precious baby :baby:

I'd defo share it as soon as i can it's up to DH once he sent them to me or after he made a slideshow of his photos....

Cheryl, I looked at baby list but my folks are too behind the times for it. We did honeyfund for our wedding and got hardly zero participation. I think introducing something new they haven't heard of would probably lessen my gifts lol

Daphne- I noticed the vein right away but didn't see a penis shape until you mentioned it lol. I can't believe you could have your baby in a matter of weeks!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see him!

Laura- I know women who lost all there symptoms and everything was fine, it's just because of the hormones in your body adjusting. Try not to stress, And I hope everything turns out ok!

Pam- where is your countdown to maternity leave/leaving your horrid job!!? :)

Jyllian- a list would be helpful! Write it all down, that always helps me !

Cheryl- I hope the pain doesn't come back! Maybe take it easier today? I'm gonna check out baby list now! I've been working on my registry online but haven't gone to any stores yet, we will once we know the gender in T-13 days!!!

Thanks form he reassuring words ladies. They have come back a little bit. It's just so scary when they disappear!

Got this. Baby knows TMI... :D

View attachment 865455

Next think he will ROFL :rofl: Baby is preparing to poop, you pooped, I pooped we all poop together!!! hahaaha

Ladies, anyone noticed the vein on my right side bump pic? You know that i hate this side because DH made a comment before that it looks like i have a penis drawn on my belly... It's funny coz it looks erect, :haha:

https://i62.tinypic.com/esjkw8.jpg

OMEGAAAAASSSH!!!!! hahahahah If we saw that before you had your scans we could have all guessed Adam was a boy... that penis is huge :blush:
I didn't notice it until you said so... To think I even commented on your journal how in love I was with your bump... what you must think of me :rofl:

Thanks form he reassuring words ladies. They have come back a little bit. It's just so scary when they disappear!

Glad they came back a bit for reassurance :hugs:

That one lovely penis err em um vein. Can you tell I haven't had sex in months?! Seriously though I love your bump!

Hahaha I love you ladies! We post pics of our bras/cleavages, we discuss bowel movements, we long for penis :rofl:

On the note of being able to talk openly, I think I might have lost a bit of mucus plug today. Just to be clear baby is moving as per normal, I have no cramps and no bh or contractions. The only pain I have is groin pain. I don't think I'm in labor.

I wear panty liners and today while sitting at my desk I felt a leak, very noticible. I didn't bother to get up as it wasn't much and it happens often with discharge as we all know.

Anyway when I did go wee I noticed some yellow cm wich was also tinged brown. I'm guessing it was mucus plug piece as everything I've read said that it could have been pink tinged and then once in liner it comes in contact with oxygen which turns it brown.
I'll watch myself and promise to get checked if anything changed but at this stage I don't think anything is wrong.

Looks like my body is just preparing for labor :dance: oh I've been getting more colostrum as well. I actually woke up the other morning and my nips were crusted to my top :haha:

Sorry for the tmi but I know you understand :D

Yip! EXCITED! :yipee:

If it is what I assume it is and the sonographer of last scan was right in saying he'll be here earlier then I might just have 6 weeks left and not 8 :dance:

Wow Pam!! Exciting!!! Nips crusted to top... Lol. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

My nursery furniture comes 5/29. She wanted to bring it next week. Nope nope not ready! This gives me time to clean, move furniture, breathe and accept this reality!

Scans, gender reveals, constipation relief, crusty nips, baby furniture... so much excitement lately! :happydance: :rofl:

I was talking to my OH over the phone today about the egg-less cookie dough I brought to work and my nips got hard :haha: Junk food gets me going, ya know :winkwink:

Lol jyllian!! Too funny.

Dani- I think having the nursery furniture in the room will def make reality set in! :)

Yay, for nursery furniture.

Haven't told you yet that my employer already hired someone that'll replace me while im on ML. He thought it's my last day today told him i'm going to finish May or up until June 4th. I asked him why he wants me to take a leave already and he said, it's because you walk like a penguin!!! And laughed. It didnt hurt me though because we barely see him laugh or make jokes with us. Good i make somebody have fun in their lives :rofl:

My nursery furniture comes 5/29. She wanted to bring it next week. Nope nope not ready! This gives me time to clean, move furniture, breathe and accept this reality!

:yipee: that is so exciting! One the furniture is there you'll have a blast with the nursery :D

Scans, gender reveals, constipation relief, crusty nips, baby furniture... so much excitement lately! :happydance: :rofl:

I was talking to my OH over the phone today about the egg-less cookie dough I brought to work and my nips got hard :haha: Junk food gets me going, ya know :winkwink:

Bwhahahaaah you are too funny. I told dh earlier as well "Honey, at this point in my life everything revolves around food" :rofl:

Yay, for nursery furniture.

Haven't told you yet that my employer already hired someone that'll replace me while im on ML. He thought it's my last day today told him i'm going to finish May or up until June 4th. I asked him why he wants me to take a leave already and he said, it's because you walk like a penguin!!! And laughed. It didnt hurt me though because we barely see him laugh or make jokes with us. Good i make somebody have fun in their lives :rofl:

Luckily you don't have to stress about your work while on Maternity Leave. I walk like a penguin too so we can do this together :D

https://i.imgur.com/21EwDsK.jpg

In other news on my work side, the nicer one of the 2 bosses said that if the new ladies are trained before the end of the month I don't have to work out my full notice until the end of May. This I will however only do if I still get my full month's salary.
She cannot "force" me to leave earlier and pay me less as I gave the full notice as per my contract, should be allowed to work it and earn the full salary.

I'll clarify this with her tomorrow morning. If she offers that I can leave earlier and still pay me in full then it will be a bonus :D

:rofl: Pamela....

I too need to at least finish May so i'd get my full salary for the month. Then be on ML for 10 weeks as per labor code although only 4 weeks (1 month) is paid and the rest isn't... But i might only take 8 weeks leave once we found someone to take care of Adam before we go for vacation... I really wanted to be SAHM but not until i finish my contract in October. We don't want our employer to blacklist me if i resign earlier because that will jeopardize our plan of me coming back in this country. But i'm going to try and have a talk with our employer and see if they'll allow me to resign prior to October since labor law allow it as long as it is filed within 3 mos after birth... So we shall see....

Good luck with that Daphne. I hope they will be understanding and accommodating! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->