Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oh girls I packed my tripod and everything! Can't let a week go by without bump pics! I'm doing a vlog with my super silly 3 year old "niece" tomorrow too :D

:yipee: cannot wait for holiday bump pics

You guyssssss, the chocolate mousse cake for my mom I just spent an hour and a half making fell on the freaking floor just now. I was practically done with it. I just cried like a little baby over that. So annoying!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna make another one :( ugh!!!!

Ah no I'm sorry that happened. I think my german shepherd wishes those type of accidents on me while I'm in the kitchen as he wants the food :haha:

I'm so glad DH is going to help you and that he is being so sweet about it! :flower:

Oops... Hehe was hoping you would notice for a bit still. We've been out all morning and got home a little while ago. Dh is napping already and I can't take it myself. I'll have one today still, promise. We are going to have loadshedding again so will have to wait for that to pass so that I can use the laptop with electricity.

I feel much better today and since taking meds no more spotting :dance: Matthew is making up for being so quiet yesterday as well :kiss:

Nothing would slip my bump perv eyes, Pam. :haha: Glad Matthew is giving more movement..... :dance:

After weird labor dreams and snoring myself awake I didn't sleep much last night. Just woke up from an amazing nap :D Electricity went off just as I woke so now we wait 2-3hrs and when it is on I'll do bump pics

Pam- what is load shedding?? So everyday you loose power for a few hours ?? Glad you're feeling better and Matthew is moving around again!

Second cake is done and I can't wait to eat it later, looks so good !! Off to the parents house we go!

Happy birthday jyllian!

Yip that's exactly what it is Jamie. They schedule different areas to have power cuts at different times.

Just before our new government was brought in after 1994 the power company warned that if left as is we would have problems with supply and the current government thought they knew best and was not going to be told what to do. Anyway they also outsourced our power to neighbouring countries as well! WTF, now we sit with this crap while they try and do maintenance etc. They urge people to use less electricity and schedule power cuts to relieve the reactors etc while building new stations for supply. During the cuts nobody uses power as it is obviously off and the rest of the time everyone tries to save power so that we only have it cut once a day and not twice. Now the power company wants to increase the costs by 25% as people buys less due to using less and they now realise that their income is dropping! Soon we'll probably be paying them to come and fetch our candles and piss on our generators.

Sorry for the long explanation, just wanted to shed some light (no pun intended :haha: ) on why it frustrates us so that you know why I bitch about it. It could have been prevented YEARS ago and we have only 1 supplier who is making us pay more for something we arte getting less of.

I'm glad the 2nd cake got done and I hope you enjoy it with your mom :hugs:

Here is my bump pic @ 33 Weeks :D

This week I've decided that I'm going to embrace my stretch marks and do bare bump pics as well.

I always wanted to do bare bump pics since I fell pregnant but with the stretch marks that came along I was shy! I've finally decided to just do it!

https://i.imgur.com/MtsMMAC.jpg

Wear your marks proudly. You earned them!

I'm currently resting. I way overdid it and got a bunch of stuff done: all dishes washed and put away, bottles put away but not washed yet, washed kitchen counters, swept kitchen floor, organized all the stuff going to storage, went through all the bags in the living room and put everything away, vacuumed the living room, put a bunch of Lukes stuff away, have done 4 loads of laundry and have been creating another day in the life of video......I'm pooped! I'm swollen and exhausted. When I wake up from my nap I plan to put all the clothes away and clean the bedroom and get the bathroom all picked back up. If I can do that my house will be totally clean!!

Don't overdo it too much hun! You need your rest too. Enjoy the nap :hugs:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z554efd3cc4c63.gif

Wear your marks proudly. You earned them!

I'm currently resting. I way overdid it and got a bunch of stuff done: all dishes washed and put away, bottles put away but not washed yet, washed kitchen counters, swept kitchen floor, organized all the stuff going to storage, went through all the bags in the living room and put everything away, vacuumed the living room, put a bunch of Lukes stuff away, have done 4 loads of laundry and have been creating another day in the life of video......I'm pooped! I'm swollen and exhausted. When I wake up from my nap I plan to put all the clothes away and clean the bedroom and get the bathroom all picked back up. If I can do that my house will be totally clean!!

Aww, you poor thing.... Don't exhaust yourself too much..... You and Luke needs your energy... Enjoy your power nap.... :D

Today is Mother's Day in South Africa :D

So even if it isn't quite the same with you ladies, I'd just like to wish us all. Even though all our babies aren't here yet we are all mommies :hugs:

https://i.imgur.com/ScMWPFS.jpg

Love your bare bump pics, Pam! No veiny penis on yours though? :haha:

DH is out with friends today so me and my almost 5 month old (how did this happen?!) are going out for a walk and meeting an old work friend :)

Happy Mother's Day ladies!!! I've been a bit MIA cuz of the wedding and traveling but it was such fun! I love seeing all my family and we had such a blast at the wedding. I look positively enormous, like I have overtaken your ambitious bump Jyllian and I'm weeks and weeks behind you! Our Grizzlies played during the wedding and won!! They beat the #1 overall team for the second time in the row so we are just hoping for two more wins and then maybe a ring?! Hehe. Anyway my mom gave me my first Mother's Day gift--some tiny baby Grizzlies socks! Apropos. And this gorgeous acorn bolo chime necklace. The bolo chime is a traditional Mexican necklace--legend has it that during pregnancy the baby can hear the tiny chime it makes when you walk, you wear it down low, and then when the baby is born you wear it higher up and the baby remembers that sound and is comforted. I just love that idea and my mom got me the loveliest.

What are yalls plans for Mother's Day?

And Pam I love your bump!! I love you still have a waist from the front, ha! That's awesome

Happy mother's day ladies! DH is taking me and my mom out for dinner and we just got in from church.

Glad you had an amazing time, Cheryl :D

Almost 17h30 here, we didn't do anything for Mother's day. It seems around here mother's day is only celebrated the 1st time after baby has been born. Bit bummed about that but anyway. We did get fish and chips take-away and had that next to the beach for lunch so at least something different :)

Generally how it is ... The big hoopla doesn't come until baby is born typically.

My opinion is that I've been a mom since I found I was pregnant because how else would you describe the relation between the baby in my bellyt and myself.

I'll go quiet this year but they damn well make up for it next year :rofl:

Father's Day here is 21 June so now I wonder if Matthew will be here by then or not :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->