Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

My opinion is that I've been a mom since I found I was pregnant because how else would you describe the relation between the baby in my bellyt and myself.

I'll go quiet this year but they damn well make up for it next year :rofl:

Father's Day here is 21 June so now I wonder if Matthew will be here by then or not :D

Agree 100%! I secretly didn't make much of a stink about mothers day because I didn't want buy DH anything for fathers day :rofl: What a wonderful Father's Day that would be if he arrives in time!

It would be. I still cannot figure out if DH is just fine or if he feels out of touch with Matthew.

I know some men are really fine to wait to bond once baby comes and other men want to do it while baby is in belly. Dh says he is fine and will bond once Matthew is here but this is the one time I really cannot tell if it is so or not :shrug:

I have no idea what our plans are but probably include going to my parents to help remove the tree that fell on their house last night from the roof. We had a huge snowstorm.

Pam - Ronny is that way too. He's getting better about putting his hand on my belly without me forcing him to and talking to it but nothing compared to some other husbands on here.

It's definitely hard to tell. Mine constantly puts his mouth on my belly and yells things to my belly so I think he's trying. He has only felt him move once or twice so I feel bad for him. I'm hoping he can catch him moving eventually. Baby seems to run and hide everytime he gets near lol.

Your hubs has constantly sounded amazing! I think they have trouble bonding because they can't feel what we feel. There's no question about him bonding as soon as Matthew gets here.

Thanks ladies! I've read from other ladies on other threads and some have husbands who constantly love on bellies and then some have oh who is just almost non existent. I'm thankful for my dh :D

Jess, that sounds hectic. Is there much damage to your parents' house and are they okay??

Pam- so happy you finally decided to bare the bump! Stretch marks are normal!

Happy Mother's Day ladies!!! I also wasn't expecting anything from DH but I joked that I am a mommy to be plus a mommy to Lexi our little morkie! But I don't get him Father's Day stuff from her so I can't expect a Mother's Day gift lol. Next year I already told him I want breakfast in bed!! Lol

Cheryl- I love that necklace idea!! So sweet. Glad you're having a nice time!

Jess- busy busy ! Good for you!

We had Mother's Day dinner at my parents last night and I got to see my sister and her precious 9 month old who is the happiest smiliest baby girl ever! Love her! Today we are meeting DHs family for dinner. Weekend went by fast! I'm ok with that though because I want the next week and a half to be over already!!! T-11 days till gender scan!!

DH has been really cute with my belly lately now that I've popped and it looks like a baby belly and not a food belly :) he is always putting his hands on it and talking to it, it's sweet! But he does keep saying my belly is huge (not a fan!) and I'm like BABE if you think THIS is huge you're gonna be scared of me when I really have a baby belly lol he says he'll be so freaked out by then since that means the baby will be almost here. Poor guy is gonna be a nervous wreck! I tell my sister she might need to be in the hospital room with me cuz DH doesn't handle blood well!!

Everyone is fine, but I don't know about the damage. Ronny just got up 30 minutes ago and has to be to work in an hour. He's currently sitting here playing video games......hasn't wished me a happy Mother's Day or anything. I'm about to go clean the bathroom and finish up the last of the laundry before tackling the bedroom. Might as well treat the day just as any other. I did get one video filmed that I had planned to do yesterday, and one more on the baby tub to do today.

That's funny! My DH gets squeamish too, so birth will be interesting.

10 days until the anatomy scan - I'm looking forward to seeing him again. We had a picnic for my MIL and then a dinner for my mum. Lovely day. I can't believe the weekend is over already though

Happy Mother's Day ladies! I found out that I can no longer eat the dill pickles I have always loved, as I always throw them back up shortly after eating them. And all I ever want anymore is water and chili-cheese fries. :lol: We had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, then wandered around a nearby flea market. I'm getting a sewing machine in a couple weeks as a late gift from Lalo and the boys. This week starts the official divorce proceedings with the father of my boys. Soon as it's over I get to marry the most wonderful man in the world (IMO)!! Not much longer till my first prenatal appointment!! 5-26

Have you guys started stock piling things yet?? I've read it's a good idea!
For those doing disposable diapers, I found out that on Amazon Mom if you subscribe/autoship diapers (automatic monthly delivery) you save 20% per order. I already have amazon prime so I get to have access to amazon mom for free which allows you to subscribe for auto ship of diapers, wipes , etc. I found pampers swaddlers and size 1 for a good price and if you subscribe, the discount brings it down to 0.17 cents per diaper, and 0.02 cents per wipe. I've done a lot of research and pricing diapers and anything less than 0.20 cents per diaper is great! So I was proud of myself lol. I also liked the idea to start stock piling toilet paper and stuff you will always have a need for and can buy when it's on sale. One less thing to have to worry about when your in the midst of baby crazyness!! I also found a good pin on Pinterest that tells you a good average of what size diapers to stockpile. Babies are only in the newborn diapers for a short while and size 1 for maybe a few months but in size 2 for longer. Good point of reference for stockpiling!

For those doing disposable diapers, I found out that on Amazon Mom if you subscribe/autoship diapers (automatic monthly delivery) you save 20% per order. I already have amazon prime so I get to have access to amazon mom for free which allows you to subscribe for auto ship of diapers, wipes , etc. I found pampers swaddlers and size 1 for a good price and if you subscribe, the discount brings it down to 0.17 cents per diaper, and 0.02 cents per wipe. I've done a lot of research and pricing diapers and anything less than 0.20 cents per diaper is great! So I was proud of myself lol. I also liked the idea to start stock piling toilet paper and stuff you will always have a need for and can buy when it's on sale. One less thing to have to worry about when your in the midst of baby crazyness!!

I don't plan on stockpiling but I'm definitely going with Swaddlers and Amazon delivery. DH is having a diaper daddies party and my friend said she got enough between that and her showers to last her 4 months! So I'm going to see what comes in with that. Great idea to coupon and stockpile from what I've heard!

I'm not stockpiling really aside from the stuff I got from our baby shower. We are only doing disposables when Luke is newborn and then switching to cloth other than at night and when we are going to be spending some time away from home. I have a whole series of cloth diapering on my blog. I did all the price comparisons and figured that for roughly 3 years of diapering is $2444.70 and depending on the system you can cloth diaper for roughly $300. I made my own diaper covers and will only be spending $80ish in actual diaper cost and like $150 to wash and dry the diapers for 3 years. Plus I can use them for any little ones that come after Luke.

Happy Mother's Day ladies! I found out that I can no longer eat the dill pickles I have always loved, as I always throw them back up shortly after eating them. And all I ever want anymore is water and chili-cheese fries. :lol: We had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, then wandered around a nearby flea market. I'm getting a sewing machine in a couple weeks as a late gift from Lalo and the boys. This week starts the official divorce proceedings with the father of my boys. Soon as it's over I get to marry the most wonderful man in the world (IMO)!! Not much longer till my first prenatal appointment!! 5-26

Good luck with all things divorce related! Fingers crossed it's as straight forward and stress free as possible.

Doughnuts for breakfast sounds amazing. I had mac n cheese yesterday. Taking full advantage of needing those extra calories for breastfeeding and growing another person :haha: how far along are you now?

34 Weeks and 4 days pregnant update:

My appointment today went well... Baby Adam stayed in a head-down position since 29 weeks (or from the last 3 appointments) and is still measuring right on target, :dance: FX he stays that way.. We asked if we need to bring something during birth and thankfully they said everything is provided we just need to bring our personal things and baby's going-home clothes :yipee: Time to pack our hospital bag this Friday. All the stuff my mom sent were already washed including the stuffs my colleagues gave me (except for one set i received last night). I also got my prescription for my constipation hopefully it works.....

Next appointment will be after 3 weeks (37w4d) but we are planning to go on my 38th week, June 4, when i'm officially on leave... :dance:

I'm not stockpiling as well... Like Jess said, we are going to use disposables at night and when we go out... Adam will most of the day be on a diaper cloth that my mom sent me. We could even use them as a burp cloth and for future child.... :D

Brianna, goodluck with the divorce process hope it won't stress you much..

Fi, FX all is well with your anatomy scan.... Really great seeing our LOs while they're inside.....

https://i60.tinypic.com/2zptrux.gif

Hope you'll be back here anytime soon to update us more with your baby. :D

https://i60.tinypic.com/30d9gg5.gif

Looks like you've been so busy lately.... Hope everything is fine. :hugs:

https://i58.tinypic.com/ou0h75.gif

1 week down. Are we waiting for another 2/3 weeks for the gender reveal? :D

https://i62.tinypic.com/i2pm4x.gif

Only 5 days til scan.... :dance:

For those doing disposable diapers, I found out that on Amazon Mom if you subscribe/autoship diapers (automatic monthly delivery) you save 20% per order. I already have amazon prime so I get to have access to amazon mom for free which allows you to subscribe for auto ship of diapers, wipes , etc. I found pampers swaddlers and size 1 for a good price and if you subscribe, the discount brings it down to 0.17 cents per diaper, and 0.02 cents per wipe. I've done a lot of research and pricing diapers and anything less than 0.20 cents per diaper is great! So I was proud of myself lol. I also liked the idea to start stock piling toilet paper and stuff you will always have a need for and can buy when it's on sale. One less thing to have to worry about when your in the midst of baby crazyness!! I also found a good pin on Pinterest that tells you a good average of what size diapers to stockpile. Babies are only in the newborn diapers for a short while and size 1 for maybe a few months but in size 2 for longer. Good point of reference for stockpiling!

We have about 3000 wipes and about 1000 diapers in various sizes so far. Also have stocked up on household items like toilet paper, paper towels, etc. :)

I have Prime as well, haven't utilized it with the subscriptions and stuff yet!

https://i60.tinypic.com/2zptrux.gif

Hope you'll be back here anytime soon to update us more with your baby. :D

https://i60.tinypic.com/30d9gg5.gif

Looks like you've been so busy lately.... Hope everything is fine. :hugs:

https://i58.tinypic.com/ou0h75.gif

1 week down. Are we waiting for another 2/3 weeks for the gender reveal? :D

https://i62.tinypic.com/i2pm4x.gif

Only 5 days til scan.... :dance:

Thanks, hun!!!! Trying to catch up on journals now!

Everyone is fine, but I don't know about the damage. Ronny just got up 30 minutes ago and has to be to work in an hour. He's currently sitting here playing video games......hasn't wished me a happy Mother's Day or anything. I'm about to go clean the bathroom and finish up the last of the laundry before tackling the bedroom. Might as well treat the day just as any other. I did get one video filmed that I had planned to do yesterday, and one more on the baby tub to do today.

I'm glad nobody got hurt :hugs:

That's funny! My DH gets squeamish too, so birth will be interesting.

10 days until the anatomy scan - I'm looking forward to seeing him again. We had a picnic for my MIL and then a dinner for my mum. Lovely day. I can't believe the weekend is over already though

I don't have any idea how my DH is going to react during birth. I have however forbid him from going "down there" while I'm pushing... Our sex life already died a few months ago and if I should ever be able to revive it I don't need mental pics fo how big my vajayjay can go to haunt him :haha:

I started stock piling on diapers in the 1st simester already :D So hopefully I have enough diapers to last us through the months of limited pay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->