Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Jess, I don't think you missed a thing. I'm open to whatever it takes but obviously want vaginal. I've talked to several ladies with c sections, my mom included and it wasn't so bad.

DH smokes cigars outside occasionally . He's stopping before baby comes but now I makes him strip down, brush and wash off before he comes near me!

Que, sounds like you still have some sorting out to do. You're better than me. I would've begged, borrowed and stolen by now to get my hands on a test to confirm pregnancy for me. I can barely wait two weeks to see my doctor! Our bodies and "symptoms" can be so misleading and tricky. Hope you can figure things out soon.

I have never ever been an inconsiderate smoker when I use to smoke. I never smoked near children even when their own parents did :shock: I always smoked outside and if we were at people's house for a party etc I would normally walk away from the guests so that my smoke did not bother them.

I've never been addicted to it either as I could stop cold turkey for months on end and then one day I would just pick it up again and then stop again :haha:

I seriously also get the heeby bajeebies if people smoke near me. I had a huge fight with my mom in the beginning about smoking in the car when she came to visit or if I went to visit them.

I am not intending to start smoking again after birth as I intend to breast feed. After that I don't like the idea of leaving baby inside to go for a smoke so I don't actually see myself picking it up again at all.

Same as me Cutie. I bought 50 cheapie tests online for like £5 and am STILL testing... haha. Once I saw the start of a line it was addictive

Pamela your DH sounds just like my OH :rofl: He's made a fisting remark before as well :haha:

Jess I'm so jealous of how organized you are! I am pretty positive my OH wants to cut the cord but perhaps I may ask to do it in the sudden case that he changes his mind. It's definitely a special moment.

Bri (hope it's OK if I abbreviate your name?) don't worry, your comment wasn't insensitive as you had no idea of my situation with my OH and dog. I love animals, especially dogs but am not fond of larger breeds personally. And having been around two bully breeds (that of my OH's and also his brother's) with the temperaments they have, it's just something I'm not comfortable at all having around my baby :nope: Their size makes them more of a danger and nuisance, in my opinion. I have three chihuahuas and although yappy at times when they hear a strange noise or see a stranger outside, they are mostly laid back and lazy. They don't slobber or wipe drool on anything. When they do get playful or hyper (normally outside) it's barely noticeable, as they each weigh around 8-10lbs. It's soooo much easier to contain an 8lb dog opposed to a 75lb+ breed. I would not be as alarmed if a chihuahua were to accidentally step or jump on a baby opposed to a large dog. I don't plan on allowing my chis to be near the baby where they are able to possibly lick him or anything and even right now I mostly keep them secluded to the back addition of our house as they shed a bit and I don't want dog hair on everything. Aside from all that, hoping you can get some answers and confirm pregnancy at your appointment! I agree with the others that I'd be going nuts trying to get my hands on any kind of test I could! Even after I got my first clear :bfp: at home I had to run to the drug store and buy a $1 cheapie test just so I could pee on something :laugh2:

Kenna I wish my OH would quit smoking. When we first found out I was pregnant he would still smoke in his vehicle with me in it (no smoking in mine!) and I finally asked him not to since he wasn't getting the hint. He chews tobacco more so now which is better because the nasty smoke smell isn't there... but the constant spitting and leaving his bottles around the house grosses me out and I'm constantly throwing them away :sick: I refuse to kiss him when he has that crap in his mouth or soon after. Maybe he'll try hard to break his disgusting habits once his son is here :shrug: I absolutely won't allow him to kiss on our baby boy with yucky chew mouth and he most def won't be spitting while holding him!

Pam I am the same. I smoked, but could quit without a problem. It's just not something I can be dependent on. My mom is a lung cancer survivor and dad died of lung cancer so it's something I shouldn't even think of doing anyways.

Where in the hell is Cheryl?! :coffee: :brat:

Ok so....everyone suggested I should watch "Steel Magnolias" as the main character is named Shelby. Worst mistake ever, now I am sobbing uncontrollably. No one told me what it is about...

Love that movie but I can see why it made you sad. Not the best suggestion! :hugs:

Can someone put it in the spoiler for me? What the movie is about?

Matthew must be head down still as his hiccups are seriously in my bum! Weirdest feeling ever!!!! :haha:

Smoking is probably my biggest pet peeve. I can't stand the smell! Even before becoming pregnant. It's so expensive and bad for you, I am shocked so many still smoke daily.

Jess- great plan! I saved it so I can steal some of if :) thanks! Lol

Cameron had hiccups yesterday. I love feeling it but I'm sure it's annoying for him :laugh2: So we got a new printer at work and I tried printing addresses on a few envelopes... huge FAIL :nope: It printed crooked on the envelopes! I only wasted a few and ordered another set since I was short by two envelopes anyways. They arrive in store quickly. My invitations aren't scheduled to deliver via the postal service until the 21st so I'm thinking I'll go print out enough myself to mail to the out of town people then when we get the others I'll mail the rest to the locals :thumbup: I ordered - for the FOURTH TIME - diaper card inserts and am praying I got it right this time :dohh: The first order I didn't choose matte instead of glossy finish so called and cancelled it and reprinted. The reprints looked fine but when I got home I saw a green squiggly line under two words that transferred over from the word processor. Third order I forgot to choose matte finish :growlmad: ](*,) So I placed another order today, no squiggly lines and matte finish :wacko: [-o<

I think I pulled a muscle in my abdomen yesterday when getting up off the couch. It's located around an inch above my belly button and about an inch to the right. It's not a constant pain but if I move a certain way or press on it it's sore. My OH usually helps me up by pushing my butt when I try to stand so from now on I'm either rolling off a bit then standing or having him give me an assist.

One week til my next scan! :happydance:

29 week bump.....not much change the last two weeks or so.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 23
Jyllian- I swear I always irritate the same muscle getting up off the couch or bed! It's close to/above my hip on the right side. So sensitive there!

Nice bump Jess !

Aaaarrrrrggghhh I just counted and 17 days left till my last day of work at crappy company aka start of maternity leave!!!!! 14 of the 17 is actual working days :yipee:

Ps. Jess- I read your fb post on your blog about your nipples getting irritated, you can wear those small circular band aids to help!

Thanks ladies. While I am partly going crazy to poas, I recognize that it's important to pay the lawyer for my divorce so Lalo and I can get married and that means no extra money for a couple more weeks. By then the doctor will be running all sorts of tests anyways. Part of me is terrified to see a bfn or lack of progression as well, so I hesitate to test.. I could be anywhere from 5-11 weeks now and feel some symptoms and symptom progression that I never had with my cp or my burst cysts, but had with DS2.. The nausea is mostly gone now, and the belly bloat is starting to look more prego and less chubby bloat, I get dizzy and feel this funny popcorn sensation sometimes... I just can't believe that all the things going on could be other than pregnancy, despite knowing that many things mimic pregnancy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->