Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Posted my bump progression video on Facebook and these are the comments underneath.

Screenshot_2015-05-28-14-17-51-1.png

OH is the first and fifth comment. His mom is the fourth one. I think I pretty much summed things up with my last comment :winkwink:

Seriously hope his mom is planning on being right there to swoop up the baby. I'm eventually having a serious discussion with B regarding how family and visitors will be handled during labor, delivery and immediately afterwards. I absolutely need someone in there during the birth to take video and photos, or one person for each. So thinking of asking my sister, but will need a backup in case she can't make it or doesn't want to. Would be OK with my mom being there but I'm sure B would be upset with HIS mom not being there as well... but I'm just not sure about being pretty much completely naked with certain people, ya know? Like perhaps my mom could do photos and his mom do video... but I'm sure his mom is planning on getting her hands on Cameron ASAP which is not going to happen until myself, B and also my kids have our time to bond with the baby and I can have some time to attempt nursing without commotion. So I would ask them to leave for awhile and come back at a later time once we've had time to relax, bond, adjust and get moved into the postpartum suite.

BTW, if anyone's wondering about Pam's wherabout she just wanted to tell you ladies how much she's missing everyone. She's been having a bit of a trouble with her internet connection but for some reason her whatsapp is working. She'll try to catch up tom once she gets her mum's connection.

BTW, if anyone's wondering about Pam's wherabout she just wanted to tell you ladies how much she's missing everyone. She's been having a bit of a trouble with her internet connection but for some reason her whatsapp is working. She'll try to catch up tom once she gets her mum's connection.

Tell her I miss her too!! :) Thanks for the Pam update, Daphne! ;)

Mocked up our announcement ready to go Facebook public in about two weeks
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/AnnoPic_zpsbly5zfcp.jpg

Sorry to keep you ladies waiting, its been a whirlwind of an afternoon. Labor and delivery was all filled up with women in labor so they did a cervical swab to check for a protein signaling preterm labor and that came back negative. My cervix is still long so they don't think I'm in preterm labor but definitely experiencing preterm contractions. So at this point they sent me home and will recheck me in 2 weeks.

Laura I love the announcement!!! It's perfect!

Jyllian you need your time to bond and nurse!! It's so critical in early hours, and especially for temperature regulation and all that. I kicked my mom out of the delivery room! Haha! She tends to be a bit nervous and that will not fly with me when I'm delivering. I do want some photos but DH and the doula will be there and so I'm sure between the two of them they can manage something. I thought my sister could take great pictures but she was in charge of the photos for the reveal and here's what we got in order in my camera..

https://s1.postimg.org/po6kw2cxb/genderrevealfail_1.jpg
https://s1.postimg.org/on6c6xvxr/genderrevealfail_2.jpg

Uh.. ya missed something important in there pretty sure..

Maybe I'll just get a selfie stick and a GoPro :rofl:

Not great but hopefully when I press post it will come through. Gah this network has got to get itself sorted out as I am going BONKERS!!

Jamie, I adore the name Sienna and I think it really is beautiful. Will use it from now on and see how it sits with you.

Chelsea and Laura, I saw new profile pics and I just wanted to say that I love them, really good looking couples :D

Laura, struggling with my internet so I cannot see the attachments but I trust your announcement is going to go great!

Jyllian, I'm glad you stuck with Cameron :D I hope nothing serious is wrong with your car!

Daphne, thanks for updating for me! You are amazeballs. Keep well hydrated as you always have. I'm slightly jealous though as our summer is long gone and I miss it.

Jess, I'm glad that you're not in preterm labour *huge sigh of relief* That witch dr just caused you stress that you did not need. Rest up and hope you feel better!!

Mary, enjoy Aidens play and cannot wait for your scan update tomorrow :dance:

Michelle, I'm sorry for your worries. I'm sure everything is fine. If something was wrong I think they would have told you and in your gut you would have known. I'm sure come Monday your nrs will be sky high and no more worries :hugs:

Yay, last day tomorrow! In bed now and on the fence as to whether I'm still feeling crap sick or just sick... Hopefully I wake up feeling much better.

I hope I got everyone and sorry if I missed someone xx

Sorry to keep you ladies waiting, its been a whirlwind of an afternoon. Labor and delivery was all filled up with women in labor so they did a cervical swab to check for a protein signaling preterm labor and that came back negative. My cervix is still long so they don't think I'm in preterm labor but definitely experiencing preterm contractions. So at this point they sent me home and will recheck me in 2 weeks.

This sounds like great news, Jess! I experienced pre-term contraction with Aiden for a good 2 months before birth and lost part of my plug around 33-34 weeks. I was also a cm dilated for the last 8 weeks of pregnancy with Aiden as well. I need to recheck how far along you are...time has been going by too quick for me to keep up with everyone! But I thought I'd share that all of these things happened quite a bit before I actually went into labor and my OB said this was all normal. I think I missed a post back there about why you went in. I need to catch up real quick! Anyway, glad everything is ok! :)

:rofl: Cheryl, thats too funny...she got everything BUT the balloons! Haha!

Typing a quick message cause I'm at work.

Got my beta back today. It's 305, which is a 65% increase from Tuesday (185). The nurse said they like it to be at least an increase of 60% and wants to recheck on Monday. She also wants me to stop progesterone since she says my levels are good, but I can't help but think something is wrong with this pregnancy and I'm going to miscarry. I'm just really worried right now since the increase seems to be slowing.

Your still in a good range, Michelle. I can't wait for your betas on Monday! I have alot of faith that they'll continue to rise!

They're probably having you stop the progesterone because since you still o'ed on ur own after the trigger, your body is making plenty on its own. For me, I have to stay on it longer because I didn't truly ovulate.. I guess with them retrieving the eggs, less progesterone is produced on its own. I think you will be just fine! Are they having u wean down or anything? Like if you were doing 2/day, will you be doing 1/day for a few days? I'm just curious, as I'm not sure how they'll be taking me off of it when the time comes...Idk if it'd even be the same tho because like I said, its different with O and retrieval.

I am so happy for you and although I know this is stressful, try not to go too crazy! Your increase is in the range for a normal, healthy pregnancy. Your levels just seem to double every 50-55hrs, which isn't bad at all. Alot, ALOT of women have levels that double every 72hrs and yours are still rising faster than that. I'll keep praying for you, just like I pray for my LO every single day :hugs:

Had a doctors appointment today. Heart rate was great. Took my GD so I should find out about that next week. My tummy measured a little big and I'm up 20lb so she gave me the "I want you to stay under 35lb talk" but overall a good appointment!

Great to hear, Dani! Doctors always seem to think we either need to gain more or less weight while pregnant! We can never be right!...lol. I cannot wait to hear my LOs heartbeat!! ---Ooo I see your in the double digits now! Only 98 days left!!! :happydance:

Thanks Mary! It's most amazing sound!

Michelle, I'm sure nothing we say can ease your worry but it sounds like you're still in good range. I hope you can get some answers that can comfort you a bit!

Cheryl, the GoPro and selfie stick cracked me up!

Laura, I love love love the announcement!!! You two look so happy! I can't believe you're 2 weeks from announing.

Jess, glad all is well.

I'm not even going to try and respond to the last 15 pages....

Daphne - you do look like you've dropped!

Pam - good luck for your last day. YAY!

Cheryl - I've read that book too. I really enjoyed it!

Laura - I love the announcement. It seems like the first trimester is flying by for you

Jess - glad you're ok

Dani - glad things are going well

Mary - so exciting! It will be the best sound for you

Michelle - hope everything is ok for you.

Everyone else - I hope you're having a good week

AFM - this week has been really crazy at work, and I've had work functions every evening, so I'm really glad it's Friday. Saw my OB yesterday and everything is looking good. It was great to see the little one bouncing around in there. I'm very pleased to be at the half way mark!

Thanks for the support, guys! My brain is always like... Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, so I just can't help but worry. The nurse sounded a bit worried on the phone unlike Tuesday when she told me my levels were good. I hope everything winds up being fine and I get good numbers on Monday.

I came home from work and cried, partially cause of that and partially because I got a bill in the mail for over $1000 dollars which I think is completely wrong, but it's too late too call, and I'm stressed that somehow it isn't wrong and I will have to pay it. Ugh, life stresses!

Oh, and Mary, I was only taking one suppository a day at bedtime, so will just be stopping that. They said my progesterone levels were at 67.

I'm actually hoping that I feel super-emotional right now is a good sign for this pregnancy. :haha:

I'm actually hoping that I feel super-emotional right now is a good sign for this pregnancy. :haha:

lol, you very right about that! I'm sorry your feeling down though :hugs:

Ive been so so snappy the past few days. I know the heat is partially to blame but I def know its from pregnancy, as I'm never this snappy with dh. He's been SO amazing too.. cooking dinner, cleaning, taking care of mine and Aiden's needs. He's just been the most wonderful man since retrieval (not that he wasn't before but he's been doing just about everything for me) and I dont know why I'm so snappy with him! I feel bad about it because I'm doing it for NO reason! Thankfully he just takes it instead of snapping back at me because he knows its the hormones and the heat. We need to get our AC fixed in our car, which is happening tomorrow, so that's had me really moody while we're out. I'm the type who likes the AC blasted in the car. I love the summer but unless I'm by the water, I do not like being in the crazy 90 degree+ weather! And its been insanely humid at that! I will be glad when its fixed tomorrow!

I'm not even going to try and respond to the last 15 pages....

Daphne - you do look like you've dropped!

Pam - good luck for your last day. YAY!

Cheryl - I've read that book too. I really enjoyed it!

Laura - I love the announcement. It seems like the first trimester is flying by for you

Jess - glad you're ok

Dani - glad things are going well

Mary - so exciting! It will be the best sound for you

Michelle - hope everything is ok for you.

Everyone else - I hope you're having a good week

AFM - this week has been really crazy at work, and I've had work functions every evening, so I'm really glad it's Friday. Saw my OB yesterday and everything is looking good. It was great to see the little one bouncing around in there. I'm very pleased to be at the half way mark!

Rest up!!!

Happy 20 weeks, so glad everything is going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->