Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Fi, I'm glad to hear everything's going good! And Happy 20 Weeks!! :)

Kenna, I like how you put everyone's names on the front page. Its helpful with some of the names that I'm still learning :)

[youtube]Z2e86dnQOWQ[/youtube]

I made the gif thing that you guys did but I couldn't get it to loop on here..... so I published it on youtube :)

Mary you're not snapping for no reason, you're preggo!! These hormones can really do us in and with the heat, whew!! I always feel bad when I do it to DH too though

Love the gif Jess!

Sooooo... I noticed this tonight.. Looks like I won't have an innie too much longer omg
https://s21.postimg.org/72h0s2djr/image.jpg

Laura
I'm all caught up at work on the internet and got to see your announcment pic! I LOVE IT!! :flower:

Dani
Glad all went well at your appointment. I wouldn't worry too much about the tummy measurements. I've always measured bigger and then when they do scans the scan shows spot on with my LMP.

As long as you and Q are healthy there shouldn't be any weight speeches in my opinion :flower:

Fi
Happy half way :dance:
Hope you get tons of rest this weekend - I know how sucky it is when work overworks you.

Michelle
Hopefully there is an error on that bill and you'll get it sorted without too much further stress :hugs:

Cheryl
:rofl: at the go pro - wing it sister!! hahaha

I'm pretty much 36 weeks and my belly button has not even gone flat yet so I'm officialy jealous of yours!!

I just told Daphne on Whatsapp that I phoned my service provider and the problem with the internet is a general problem with all blackberry users and they are working on it :(
I'm at work for another 1h30min and I apologise in advance if I get behind / quiet after that.

I'm not expecting to go into labour over the weekend but will have Daphne update you if something exciting happens before my internet is sorted :haha:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5568360095a9b.gif
:yipee: Just another two weeks and you're half way done :yipee:

Jess - glad you're fine and not on preterm labour. Hopefully it stays that way for another couple of weeks. Luke still needs some cooking.

Mary - goodluck on today's scan.... Pic please..... Or else :ninja: :gun: Can't wait.

Cheryl - that's too funny of your sisters. I agree get a selfie stick/gopro. Congrats you'll be an outie soon.

Michelle - im praying all is well. And goodluck with your beta on Monday. And hopefully they can give you an early scan as well.

Laura - love your announcement you two look awesome.

Pam - like i said in whatsapp, you'll survive the last day. :hugs:

AFM, i havent had a nice sleep i mean i coudnt sleep at all. Woke up at 6am (day off) usually i woke up at 10 and all i do is wash & fold clothes, clean the house and now cooking our lunch. DH is still asleep he always wakes up at 1 or 2 pm this day. Guess nesting is trying to keep up. Oh and im getting more BH with groin pain. And belly is so sensitive to touch feels like its going to tear. Here's today's weather at this hour and yes it's dry heat.

https://i58.tinypic.com/286scn.jpg

Jeezz that is hot Daphne!

Enjoy your day off hun - you just have tomorrow and Sunday to finish and you'll be joining me on maternity leave. We can then flood this page with pictures of how little we are doing :rofl:

I just told Daphne on Whatsapp that I phoned my service provider and the problem with the internet is a general problem with all blackberry users and they are working on it :(
I'm at work for another 1h30min and I apologise in advance if I get behind / quiet after that.

I'm not expecting to go into labour over the weekend but will have Daphne update you if something exciting happens before my internet is sorted :haha:

I'll have Daphne update you about my scan today, Pam :) (Hey, thats rhymed! Lol)

Daphne, ill be sure to ask Kenna to post a pic from my u/s when I'm done ;) They gave me a pic at my early scan with aiden so I dont see why they wouldn't this time. I will bribe the u/s tech if I have to! :haha:

Wow, Daphne, I thought its been hot here (95 out) but 102 is nuts! You poor thing!
I haven't been sleeping well either. I think its the feeling of my uterus stretching and my swollen ovary that's keeping me up, mixed with the heat of course. We have our AC in but I seem to still sweat in my sleep, bad!

I'll have Daphne update you about my scan today, Pam :) (Hey, thats rhymed! Lol)

Ah thanks Mary!!! I would really appreciate that very much :hugs:

Good luck at the scan... not that you would need it as it will all be amazeballs in there :dance:

Michelle, how are you doing today? Have you used that other frer yet? Or do u plan to use it one day this weekend?

Not sure if I will use the last frer. I probably won't. There's not really any reason to at this point. I don't think it would make me feel any better or worse. I know my numbers are getting stronger, even if it's slowly. So I'll just be waiting for Monday and hoping for a much bigger jump!

Happy scan day Mary!

Happy last day of work Pamela! I bet you're done for the day by now. What a great feeling!

Daphne, I can't believe how hot it is there! You're getting so close to your due date! Cannot wait to see cute baby photos from you guys!

Anyone have any exciting weekend plans?

And we are just starting our summer. Glad we have our AC in every room. No weekend plans here Michelle except for the fact that it'll be my last 2 day work before ML. :dance: really getting there can't even believe i only have 20 days left.

Woohoo, maternity leave!! :wohoo:

I want the next 3 hrs to fly by! I'm so excited to see the little bean in my belly! :)

I'm happy! Today is off to a good start. I've been emailing back and forth with a guy in the tax office this morning (the bill was for taxes on some freelance work I did), and it looks like it's most likely a mistake and I already paid them! Feeling a lot better.

Daphne, excited for you to be on ML too!

Mary, you must update us AS soon as your scan is done! :)

For my weekend, I just plan on doing a little summer reading and relaxing. No big plans. Maybe a little house cleaning to start (slowly) cleaning out so we have room for baby stuff in our place.

Glad you got that bill sorted out. What a relief!

No fun weekend plans for me. Probably put the crib together and shop a teeny bit for decor.

Ouchhhhh daphne that's hot! It's probably similar to Phoenix there I guess where at least when you stand in the shade you feel a lot cooler or get out of a pool you're almost cold! I'd take dry heat over this gross 100% humidity we have any day. Soooo swampy ew. Excited you only have a couple days left then ML!!

Mary when is your appointment today?!

We're excited to relax this weekend. Last weekend was so crazy with preparing for our party and going to a wedding and then the actual party that we are exhausted! We have this thing called Italian Fest near us and we have a friend who has a tent so we will probably walk over on Saturday but it's gonna be crazy so not sure how long I can hang! Maybe we'll make it out to my parents pool!! Mmmmmm

Drs appointment today. They don't measure our bellies there, or haven't at least! I wonder why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->