Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm happy! Today is off to a good start. I've been emailing back and forth with a guy in the tax office this morning (the bill was for taxes on some freelance work I did), and it looks like it's most likely a mistake and I already paid them! Feeling a lot better.

Daphne, excited for you to be on ML too!

Mary, you must update us AS soon as your scan is done! :)

For my weekend, I just plan on doing a little summer reading and relaxing. No big plans. Maybe a little house cleaning to start (slowly) cleaning out so we have room for baby stuff in our place.

I am very glad that the bill is more then likely a mistake! Thats a big relief!! Pheww.

And I will most definitely update ASAP! The nurse told me this a.m that if I ask for a pic, I can get one :) I'll have either Kenna or Chelsey help me post it ;).

oh and I see your temp went up more! :) Are you just temping here & there to reassure yourself? I almost did this a.m but decided not to last second...lol.

I am. I kinda want to temp again since I stopped progesterone.. Just to see

Hooray Pam you are done working for that witch of a boss!!! ML has officially begun!:happydance: I hope you get your internet fixed ASAP!

Laura- love your announcement! You both look wonderfully happy :)

Michelle- so glad the bill is a mistake!

Daphne- thanks!! Two wks until halfway!! Yay! Man it sure is hot where you live! Glad you have AC! Do you work weekends? Hope the next 2 days go fast for you!!

Cheryl- that's too funny your sis missed the actual reveal lol. I'm sure she was just so excited she wasn't thinking about the camera! Maybe don't use her for your birth pic tho? Lol selfie stick would be hilarious

Mary- can't wait to see a Pic!

Afm- have a dinner tomorrow for my mom and grandpas bdays. I better not slip up again!!!! I've talked to my sis since the slip last sat and she either didn't catch it or she's pretending she doesn't know.. Cuz she still kept saying she's excited to find out :shrug: we shall see! I did pin a few boy type (mostly gender neutral like browns) baby clothes on Pinterest to throw her off lol but who knows if she's seen them..

Jamie you should just let a "he" slip!! Then everyone would be like wha..

Jess I'm glad you're doing OK and Luke is staying snug inside your belly for now :thumbup:

Omigawwwd Laura I absolutely LOVE your announcement! Perfect!

Yay for last day of work Pam! My car is A-ok now - oil change and new brakes. OH said he will need to turn the rotors and I know I need to get a part that allows the cool AC air to flow through my vents instead of stuck on the dash/defrost vent. I plan to have my car fully detailed inside before Cameron arrives so it's nice a clean!

Yay for a good appointment Dani! And I'll trade you on weight gain! I started at around 135lbs and now weigh 166lbs - 31 flippin' pounds so far and I still have at least 12 weeks to go if not more :cry: I figured based on my two previous pregnancies that I'll likely balloon up to 180 with this one...

Fi, there you are! Happy halfway mark! Yeah, good luck catching up on that. I was off for 3 days over the holiday weekend and holy crap :wacko:

Cheryl that's hilarious she totally skipped catching at least one photo of the balloons :rofl: I would be highly aggravated and disappointed, though. But at least someone knew what they were doing and got a few photos of the balloons flying out, since you posted others earlier :thumbup: My belly button is pretty much flat for the most part now. I have a piercing and ordered a maternity belly piece so my hold won't close up... though at this age I guess I could really care less but I've never wore jewelry there throughout a pregnancy. It was only like $8 with the shipping.

Daphne that stinks. I've been sleeping like a ROCK... and having the most random, ongoing, nonsense dreams at night. So weird. Holy heat! I now have to Google Map your location to see exactly how far you are from me in northern Ohio. I agree with Cheryl, it's probably more tolerable there than when it gets super hot here with the humidity. Underboob sweat is at an all time high this summer :laugh2:

Super anxious to hear about your scan Mary!

Back from my ultrasound! The gestational sac is measuring exactly 5wk2d and we actually got to see flickers of the heart beat and a tiny fetal pole! You can see the little spec on the right side of the sac in the pic from the HB or fetal pole, not exactly sure which one, lol. My phone needs to get on the charger and after that, Kenna will help me post the pic :). I am amazed that we saw a flicker today! Now its all so real! We decided to nickname he/she "our little bubble" for the time being, because it looks like a bubble in the sac right now, lol. Can't wait to HEAR the HB! :happydance:

oh, and there's only one gestational sac so I THINK its one but the HB scan will confirm that ;)

DELETED PIC DUE TO PERSONAL INFORMATION.

Our little beans First Picture! The tiny spec you can see is where we saw the flicker :) 5w3d

Yay Mary! Seeing the hb is amazing! Gotta love technology! So glad baby, bubble, is measuring on track. That's wonderful!

Jyllian- glad your OH fixed your car! I need an oil change too.

Cheryl- I told DH to slip with a he! Lol

Ps. J- sweaty under boob is the worst!!! I hate sweating in my bra!!!!

Did they say whether the baby is implanted on the left or right side of your uterus?

Still struggling with internet and it is on all Blackberrys :( Even whatsapp started acting up.

Glad your scan went well Mary. Once everything is back to normal I'll check on the pics :dance:

Michelle, I'm glad you are feeling better today!

Last day of work done a while ago but struggling to post. Had a nice going away lunch and got lots of pressies for Matthew. Babyshower and maternity shoot tomorrow :D

Aww Mary that's amazing news! :happydance: Hi Baby Bubble! :hi:

When picking up my daughter yesterday from my ex husband's house, I found out that a girl I went to school with and graduated with lives two houses down from my ex. I knew she does daycare/babysitting, but didn't realize how close she was to me - like 5 minutes from my house and right down the road from my work! She has a daughter the same age as mine and they play together. She watches my ex husband's 8 month old son for a bit in the mornings and also watches babies of a few other people I know. I contacted her this morning and she is totally available and willing to watch Cameron if need be, which is a huge relief as I feel I can trust her and was kind of stressing over daycare arrangements for when I go back to work.

I also spoke with my mom regarding staying with my kids (mainly, my daughter) during the summer while they are out of school and OH and I are at work. I'm hoping my ex and his girlfriend can take her as well on the days she's normally over there anyways for visits. My mom is anxious to come over and help, as she's retired and doesn't get out or do much, plus she loves seeing the kids. To my surprise, she is also very anxious and willing to help out with Cameron! I don't know why, but I was just feeling like at her age of 75 and hypersensitivity to stresses and such that it wasn't something she would be interested in :shrug: She is in very good health, very mobile, drives and everything... sometimes I forget she's in her 70's :dohh: and I totally trust her with my kids, even the baby. I just feel that I would want the necessities for Cameron to be placed on the main level of the house to avoid her having to use stairs while holding him juuuust to be extra cautious and avoid an accident that way :thumbup: Or I can always take him to her condo with necessary supplies but she's willing to come to our house. I know OH's mom will want to watch the baby as well, but as of right now I'd only be comfortable with her coming to our house because of the dog/drug situation at hers. So overall we have good options for help when I'm back to work.

And with the way OH's current job is looking he may not even be with that company for long :nope: He was called off work yesterday, went in today and was told everyone came in to work. He was not happy and neither am I. His boss is even the one that called him off... no idea why :shrug: But not cool. OH already doesn't get a full 40 hour work week and then to be called of unnecessarily doesn't help either. It's not enough to support himself and a family so he has been looking for other options. I'm going to take some time today to help with that as well. Hopefully there's SOMETHING out there that can provide more stability and, even better, health insurance and paid vacation time.

Pam- you must feel so relieved that you are done with work!!! Until nov?? I will be done in august some time! Two more months.. Come on June and July!

Did they say whether the baby is implanted on the left or right side of your uterus?

They didn't and I completely forgot to ask! I'm going to ask next time I go in because I'm curious about that as well. I want to know if its where I felt implantation. They say I had a small amount of blood pooled up which is very common from implantation. I never knew it actually caused a small build up in most people, both IVF and natural. I asked if I should expect spotting and she said maybe but its very possible it will just absorb in its own. At first I thought she was measuring a second small sac so I quickly asked about that, lol.

Thank you, ladies! We're in love with our little bubble already! Now its time to get some baby name books and ill allow myself to buy a few little things :). Very exciting!

Pam, I'm sorry your having such horrible internet reception! Thankfully today is Friday and no more work for you, so that's def a plus! :dance:

Ok so I was curious as to exactly where Pam and Daphne are in reference to my location in northern Ohio because I am a nerd and wow!

Pamela
5nz8Ibh4ZNXfwdzV0FqVaceTan0Q79jQVzGy9ixT5Io=w622-h389-no

Daphne
Hzk_eSy4Nn_G-2LwAsMGTpSxP_dWvkB1fTKs9h-fWzE=w585-h343-no

Cameron has been very active today, with a couple noticeable sleepy times. I love it!

If OH finds a GOOD, steady, dependable job who knows what the hours will be and maybe it will decrease the time needed for a sitter. I am so thankful for my job. I spoke with my boss today regarding a plan as to how much time I'm wanting off and getting my other office coworkers informed/trained on my main duties so that can be handled while I'm away. I am going to work right up until I go into labor, even if my water breaks or contractions start at work :laugh2: Then will start my leave the following day (unless it is a weekend day) and return after 6 weeks. Of course I plan to visit a time or two while off and if for some reason things so smoother than expected at home I might even save a vacation week and return to work after 5 weeks, but not expecting to do so.

Ok so I was curious as to exactly where Pam and Daphne are in reference to my location in northern Ohio because I am a nerd and wow!

Pamela
5nz8Ibh4ZNXfwdzV0FqVaceTan0Q79jQVzGy9ixT5Io=w622-h389-no

Daphne
Hzk_eSy4Nn_G-2LwAsMGTpSxP_dWvkB1fTKs9h-fWzE=w585-h343-no

Wow, they are really far from both of us! I'm in New Hampshire.

Me too! I'm in CT!

J- wow you're a trooper planning to finish your work day with contractions lol. You go girl!

Mary- that's funny you quickly confirmed what the tech was measuring to rule out a second sac. One baby at a time is def less worrisome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->