Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Pam, I definitely see the drop!

Mary, happy scan day! Can't wait to hear results.

Daphne, it's great you guys are thinking so rationally about this. Good luck!

Pam - it does look like you dropped. Do you feel lighter? I heard that when the baby drops the mom feels lighter (that's why it's called lightening) lol.

Daphne - I'm sorry that a c-section is a possibility for you. You can have an epidural so they may still let your dh be in the room. You also still have 2 weeks for things to change. The human body is a miraculous thing and it's still highly possibility that you are able to have Adam vaginally. Are you still having the contractions?

AFM: Luke dropped head down last night after a day of some pretty intense uncomfortableness. I was terrified to move haha. Unfortunately I felt him slip right back to his original transverse position early this morning. We now know he can get there, we just don't know what is preventing him from staying there. (It was so incredibly painful for me when he was vertical, maybe he was uncomfortable too? Or maybe my uterus is not strong enough to hold him vertical).

Michelle, ur temps are looking really good! I'm praying so incredibly hard that you just have slow rising levels and you have an extra sticky bean in there! Slow rises happen all the time in healthy pregnancy's. When do u have b/w again?

Mary, doc said we wait one more week til labour starts if not he will induce me i'll try vaginally before they do c-section. The way the doc talked sounds like we're pretty much gonna end with cs so no DH allowed. We knew about the price difference ever since we transfered thinking CS will not be our option. DH is fine not being there during delivery im trying to. :cry: hope to hear good news with the other hospital if i can give birth naturally. If not CS it is either way we'll have Adam next week most likely.

Jess, its very possible that he was uncomfortable too. Your a very small person so he may be waiting for delivery before he truly turns.. Maybe he just wanted to show you yesterday that he can get in that position. :haha: It sounds like he's been trying alot lately and that has to be a good sign, I'd think! I bet he just doesn't want to hurt his Momma and is waiting until its his birth day! ;)

Pam, I definitely see the drop!

Mary, happy scan day! Can't wait to hear results.

Daphne, it's great you guys are thinking so rationally about this. Good luck!

WOW your temps are looking wonderful! If it wasn't good then IMO your temps would not have looked so great. Still keeping FX that all is well.

You'll forgive me if I don't cross my legs - baby's exit needs to air :haha:

Pam - it does look like you dropped. Do you feel lighter? I heard that when the baby drops the mom feels lighter (that's why it's called lightening) lol.

Daphne - I'm sorry that a c-section is a possibility for you. You can have an epidural so they may still let your dh be in the room. You also still have 2 weeks for things to change. The human body is a miraculous thing and it's still highly possibility that you are able to have Adam vaginally. Are you still having the contractions?

AFM: Luke dropped head down last night after a day of some pretty intense uncomfortableness. I was terrified to move haha. Unfortunately I felt him slip right back to his original transverse position early this morning. We now know he can get there, we just don't know what is preventing him from staying there. (It was so incredibly painful for me when he was vertical, maybe he was uncomfortable too? Or maybe my uterus is not strong enough to hold him vertical).

Oh do I feel lighter!!! I cannot begin to describe it to you. My back feels better and it really doesn't feel so uncomfy when I bend. It still isn't fun bending but sure is easier now that it doesn't feel like my ribs will break if I do.

I got so flipping excited reading your update and was almost going to break out in song and dance until I saw he moved again :( Like Mary said, at least you know now that he can do it. Hoping he does it again and then stays that way. Do you have a birthing ball?

I've really found mine helps for lower back ache and if your pelvis opens a bit he might feel more comfy??

Thanks guys! I've mostly continued temping now because if it does drop significantly, I want to be prepared that a miscarriage COULD happen, and not be surprised at work. I'm still trying to think very positively though!

I go back on Monday for more bloodwork and another scan. They're also going to test for my blood type, which I don't know.. Just in case I do miscarry and I have to have the Rhogam shot. Depending how things go on Monday, hopefully we'll know one way or another. DH and I both hate this feeling of being in limbo.

Pam, you defo drop. Top of my belly seems empty when pressing it while i'm standing.

Loving those temps Michelle. I think you might be one of those slow hcg risers! :thumbup:

Daphne I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted :( I'm confused though as to why the doc thinks you need a CS? Just because your cervix isn't open yet? You're still only technically not even 39 weeks and the average birth date for FTM's is 41w1d.. So I don't really understand what he's saying? I think I'm missing something :)

Pam I do think the bump looks lower! I'd never heard that about feeling lighter, that's so interesting. Looks like Mathew is getting impatient! Do you know when your mom delivered? I've heard people think how long you carry can be hereditary!

Jess :( boo!! At least you're still early and he's still got time. Like the other ladies said we know he can do it! Babies get all into position during labor anyway so maybe he'll do some gymnastics! I've been doing spinning babies already cuz I'm getting nervous about position now! I got an exercise ball and love it. Maybe-Sawyer does too! If he's on my bladder and I bounce on it he'll step off but then when I get off he seems to go right back on :rofl: I've heard going to the chiropractor can work wonders for positioning and space too. Not sure if you can do that because of your back? But you might want to try leaning forward (rather than back, you don't have to lean that far forward!) as much as possible to get gravity to work with ya

Mary so excited for the scan today!!!

Jyllian can't wait for yours too! It's today right? I know it was a Thursday then rescheduled.

Laura how are things going? When are you announcing?

Michelle - I agree with the other ladies. Your chart is really looking so beautiful. Temp this high means progesterone is picking up giving you higher temps.... FX for you next appointment.

Oh and here's my 24 week bump date!

https://youtu.be/-nYcIEMQnkc

I think I also decided to start a separate mama blog and intertwine it heavily with my existing food blog. I don't want to put off my food readers cuz I have a LOT of male readers and a lot of female readers who probably don't care about my family life! Trying to come up with a name though.. I'm pretty dern crunchy but not that that crunchy so I'd like to maybe use that in there. I don't want people to expect me to be 100% "alternative" or whatever but more like a reasonably kinda crunchy motherhood if that makes sense. Like we eat organic at home and often vegan/vegetarian but we totally went to chick fil A last week too :rofl: so maybe I should use something totally different? My food blog name is 40 Aprons so we were thinking also "40 _______" like 40 bibs or something baby-related to keep it in the same sort of family. I don't knowwww!

Cheryl sorry for the confusion. Doc said i may have CPD or Cephalopelvic disproportion. Adam's measurement is fine but he is large for my pelvis so he thinks i may have a CS. He's not 100% sure so he recommended trying to do it vaginally and if there's no progress we'll have the CS.

Ohhhhh I gotcha. Well I hope you definitely get to try it naturally! Our pelvises really widen its crazy. How much do you NOT want to have a CS?

What i really don't want is DH not being beside me during delivery, normal or caesarean. I'm so scared being there alone with people i don't know not knowing what might happen. Reason why we looked for a hospital that allows one person inside. All our hopes were lost after today's appointment. What i don't understand is that Adam was only 6.5 lbs a week ago for me that's small and if ever he gained a little i'm pretty sure he won't be over 7lbs so how can i not deliver a 7lber baby... I really thought my pelvis is on the up side... FX he is wrong and i still deliver Adam naturally even without DH in the previous hospital. Oh, and if they say the same thing we are going to ask that we have the operation on the 18th exactly on my due date unless of course i go into labour before that. :D

Daphne I'm sorry to hear that the possibility for you having a CS has increased. I feel so terrible that there's a possibility of DH not being with you. Hoping this isn't the case when it's truly time for Adam to come! FX!!!

Pam wow I def see it! To me, it almost looks like your belly got a bit smaller :shrug:

Dang Jess, I was really excited last night to hear that Luke worked his way head down, but I agree with others... maybe he just wasn't comfortable like that (I know you weren't!) and will work his way back into position when it's go time!

Michelle your numbers are looking good so FX your bean is just a slow starter! Anticipating your appointment Monday. Please keep us updated! :hugs:

Scan day Mary! :happydance: Can't wait to hear about it!

Cheryl I like the 40-something idea, keeping it similar. 40 Bibs is cute and fitting :thumbup:

28 weeks today!

577vU32rwITHg5MJJmi3aEdNz5JLnFlK6dYGfrIyaNg=w300-h667-no
5vdA3C3WcnqIeRnmpPQC663Lg9Mt_KSoAbZZwlgvBCI=s667-no

Ultrasound appointment is at 2 o'clock and it's about 10 o'clock here now. I'm done with work at noon, heading home to change then hittin' the road with my mom and my kiddos! Hoping Cameron is a good boy for his scan. He's been really moving in there, jabbing his hard body parts outward. I can feel the hard little parts at times and it can be pretty ticklish but also uncomfortable. He was really stuck up under my ribs yesterday which wasn't too pleasant. Hoping he's still head down!

OH had a good first day at the new job and worked a 10-10.5 hour shift! I made dinner and we all did our tasks for the day. The house is staying nice, which is such a huge weight off my shoulders and a big stress relief!

Beautiful as always Jyllian. Happy 28 weeks.... :yipee: Goodluck on your appointment... Oh got some nice working hours i supposed he'll get paid for overtime huh? :thumbup: for the house.....

Pam- def dropped! Keep bouncing girl!!!

Daphne- I'm so sorry CS seems like a real possibility for you. I think what Pam said makes sense and hopefully helps you get some peace on the decision to have one if need be. That cs are shorter so DH won't be away from you that long plus maybe you can bribe a nurse into videoing the birth for you ?!?

Pam- def dropped! Keep bouncing girl!!!

Daphne- I'm so sorry CS seems like a real possibility for you. I think what Pam said makes sense and hopefully helps you get some peace on the decision to have one if need be. That cs are shorter so DH won't be away from you that long plus maybe you can bribe a nurse into videoing the birth for you ?!?

Thanks Jamie.... I'll try to talk to the nurse FX she's from Philippines as well... Most of their nurses are Filipina.... :dance:

Can't wait to see your bubble Mary!

J- loving the bump- happy 28 weeks ! Enjoy seeing Cameron again, post pics!

Daphne-when do you talk to the other hospital?

Friday, but DH is trying to reach the hospital to ask for our doc's sched as we're not sure what time she'll be there. We originally planned on going tomorrow because we know she starts at 9:30 am except Fridays but DH can't as he has a meeting with some suppliers regarding their accounts in the morning.

Edit: DH can't get through nobody's picking up the bloody phone!!!!! We might go tomorrow afternoon after DH's work so we can sort this once and for all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->