Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Daphne, I have a feeling that your body will do what it needs to do at the time of labor after hearing that Adam is truly not a huge baby. I'm tiny and aiden was 7lbs so I have hope for you! You may just be someone who doesn't dilate until your right about to go into labor, u know? I know how much that'd stink to not have DH there with you :(. I bet your body will stretch the way it needs to! I'll be praying it does!
My dh just said if that were him not aloud in the room, he'd find some scrubs to throw on and pretend he's a doctor :rofl: I think he's trying to give ur dh some ideas! Haha!

Mary that's an ingenious idea for Daphne's DH! :rofl:

Less than an hour til I'm done with work for the day so I'm gonna kick my butt in overdrive to finish up and will hop back on later this evening... hopefully with photos!

We're 10 mins away from the clinic now! I'm getting excited and nervous all at once! I just pray everything is A-Okay! With this sickness, I'm sure it will be but there's always that little worry! I will ask Kenna to help me get the u/s pic posted on here as soon as we're out! ;)

Michelle
I know most of us has told you to stop with the temping, but in your case if it is helping you then by all means. I like seeing how they are remaining high for you and still climbing.

Luckily Monday is not that far away and then you won't be in limbo for much longer :hugs:

Cheryl
My mom delivered early with me... I think at 35 or 36 weeks? So I'm passed her date already.

I agree with Jyllian, 40 Bibs is cute :D

Jyllian

Happy 28 Weeks :dance: you look great!

Cannot wait for your scan update and glad that the house is being kept in order and that OH had a great day at work! Hopefully all stays well so that you can continue to relax till Cameron is born

Oh and my belly seems smaller to me as well. I don't know what that is about but will be Googling some just for fun. He is still moving etc so not worried :D

Thanks Mary..... We'll just have to stick with the old hospital no matter what as i couldn't keep on changing hospitals anymore.... We just have to have an appointment as soon as possible so we won't feel lost what to do next. Oh, we also need to tour that place because we haven't have a clue where is where. I hate this last minute decision..... It messes all our plans.....

Funny about your DH's idea but i really doubt i would work here.... Most docs are arabs and they're so big with super high nose and big round eyes.... DH is the opposite :haha: He'll get caught easily.

10 minutes???!!!! So exciting...... Really need to see good news right now..... :dance:

Cheryl, that's cute! 40 bibs:the life of a crunchy mom with not so crunchy cravings

Mary, I'm excited! !! I can't wait for your update!

Pam that's definitely a difference! You should roll your ball up to the dining room table, and use it instead of a chair!

Sorry daphne, I can't imagine how your feeling right now. But it's awesome how open you and your dh are, and willing to sacrifice for the health of adam!

I'm going crazy waiting to hear where we are being transferred! I already have everything that we don't use packed up! I think this transfer is exceptionally hard, because once we find out where we are going, we can get the ivf ball rolling!! I have already told a lot of our family and friends about the shower and go fund me account, and everyone seems very excited! They all say to let them know when we are starting the planning and send them the link. It makes my heart smile knowing that we have everyones support! I think this is a good way for everyone who loves us to show us support , since they haven't really been sure how to do that in the last five years.

Thank you Chelsea. Still thinking positive that his diagnosis was wrong. There are tests such as CT scan to measure the pelvis that he didn't do and didn't even offer. Really hope the other hospital will say otherwise and i can give birth naturally. If not, at least we save a lot for caesarean.If i can, the only thing we missed is DH being there. Hopefully our next if there will ever be is different.

I had my u/s and although we didn't get to HEAR the HB, we saw it beating beautifully! It was a perfect 134bpm :). I'll have Kenna help me with a pic as soon as she has a minute. This u/s tech wasn't as good.. She hurt me and she didn't get even close to as clear of pics as the girl did at 5w2d but we can still see where the head and arm buds are :). She was just rushing WAY too much compared to every other tech I've seen. But all went amazing! We met with our RE as well and he prescribed me safe meds for nausea, migraines, and some b-6 for the nausea as well. I am now upgrading to my regular OB :dance: I do still have to stay on the progesterone until July 1st, at 10wks. He said with IVF, this is very important. He said he just recently had a patient who didn't get her meds re-ordered on time and she miscarried :(... That was enough said to make me stay on them!

Anyway, I will get the pic up as soon as possible! ;)

Yay Mary!! And yeah, the progesterone is a pain but it always made me feel so reassured. Glad you got some meds for the nausea!! Hope they help. Can't wait to pics of your little bubble :)

Thanks Cheryl! Its now def more than a bubble! :haha: I will be thinking of a new nickname for her now :). I feel so much better now because the other day I took a test and it wasn't as dark so I was freaking out but thankfully it was just the "hook effect" and my levels are too high. I feel very relieved!

Glad to see it went well but sorry for having a not so good tech... Want me to :gun: her? :rofl: Okay, nickname for "her"? With the 134BPM, old wives tale says a boy. But we all know ours were higher than 140 and we got boys.. You maybe the opposite and you might really be having a little girl bubble.... :dance:

Now, let's see that pic!!!!! :D

I'm going crazy waiting to hear where we are being transferred! I already have everything that we don't use packed up! I think this transfer is exceptionally hard, because once we find out where we are going, we can get the ivf ball rolling!! I have already told a lot of our family and friends about the shower and go fund me account, and everyone seems very excited! They all say to let them know when we are starting the planning and send them the link. It makes my heart smile knowing that we have everyones support! I think this is a good way for everyone who loves us to show us support , since they haven't really been sure how to do that in the last five years.

How long still before you know where you'll be going?? I'm so happy to hear that the people close to you are so excited and willing to help you guys!

Your BFP will be here in no time too :flower:

I had my u/s and although we didn't get to HEAR the HB, we saw it beating beautifully! It was a perfect 134bpm :). I'll have Kenna help me with a pic as soon as she has a minute. This u/s tech wasn't as good.. She hurt me and she didn't get even close to as clear of pics as the girl did at 5w2d but we can still see where the head and arm buds are :). She was just rushing WAY too much compared to every other tech I've seen. But all went amazing! We met with our RE as well and he prescribed me safe meds for nausea, migraines, and some b-6 for the nausea as well. I am now upgrading to my regular OB :dance: I do still have to stay on the progesterone until July 1st, at 10wks. He said with IVF, this is very important. He said he just recently had a patient who didn't get her meds re-ordered on time and she miscarried :(... That was enough said to make me stay on them!

Anyway, I will get the pic up as soon as possible! ;)

:yipee: So glad it went well and that you got to see the heart beating! AWESOME!!!

Pam, while the company that dh works for is a great company in almost every way, they drive me nuts by only giving us a few days to move. We will only have about 3 days to find a place to live, get a moving truck, turn off electric here, turn on electric there, pack everything to move, drive to...somewhere, and unpack our stuff. It's the only downfall to what he does. We love the travel, and seeing different things, but that's the sucks part. When our child is 4, we will buy a house so that they go to the same school throughout life. But the truth is, the money is just too darn good on the road. And they also educate dh so much with classes and certification for supervisor positions, so when we buy a house dh can hire in to a company as a foreman or superintendent.

That does suck! I stess way to easily so that would drive me insane.

The pro's however are great and in my personal opinion it outweighs the negatives. Plus it is great that you can plan for your future with him having such a great job. I hope that they do let you know soon though!!

Glad to see it went well but sorry for having a not so good tech... Want me to :gun: her? :rofl: Okay, nickname for "her"? With the 134BPM, old wives tale says a boy. But we all know ours were higher than 140 and we got boys.. You maybe the opposite and you might really be having a little girl bubble.... :dance:

Now, let's see that pic!!!!! :D

I believe kennas was in the 130 range as well. I'm telling you, I KNOW it's a girl. You wait and see! :haha: Really tho, its just a feeling and I am feeling 99% sure that it's a girl (and not because that's what I want... I just truly have that feeling. I was team blue this whole time TTC but suddenly, I feel so sure that we're team pink :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->