Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

That really sucks Chelsea. Did they really think you can do all that in 3 days? Anyways, it's great to have that kind of job though where your DH is not just working but learning as well...

I really hope your instinct is not lying to you.... :D What about Nahum? What does he think? Sometimes men's instinct are working as well. Mine did... :D

Well at first it was really tough, it has gotten a lot easier! We are professionals at this point lol. But no matter how good we are, dh and I always fight on moving day lol. We laugh about it after, but in the moment it's not very funny!

Laura how are things going? When are you announcing?

Hey Hun. Sorry I've been super quiet. I am reading, just not much to chip in at the moment. We got a Doppler and found chip on it a couple of days ago. Was amazing (video in my journal)
We're announcing at Amy's party on Saturday to anyone who is there, and then the Facebook announcement will be happening on Sunday. It's my dad's birthday on Sunday so we are sending a card with scan pics and a "grandad" birthday card as well. :) Think he's going to be pretty chuffed!

Nahum thinks girl...idk if thats just because of how strongly im feeling about it but he keeps saying "I def think its a girl." I think my MS is making him believe girl, as I have the previous pregnancy with Aiden to compare to. We'll know very soon! I will be SO shocked if its a boy, seriously. I wouldn't be sad or anything, since I originally wanted a boy but im pretty sure we won't be seeing any boy parts :haha: I have the exact feeling about the gender as I did with Aiden. Its so strange!

But it is cool to be able to see places. Like for example, we lived in Birmingham for a year and a half. We got to go to the zoo and see all of the museums. They have a great art museum, and a really touching civil rights museum (we spent like 3 hours there). And that's stuff that we would have never experienced before. And in Mississippi, there was a lot of history there, we went on a tour of historical homes. And where we are now is not far from Dallas so we went and spent a weekend there just doing all of the tourist stuff. And wherever we go next we will look for that kind of stuff to experience. It's a lot of fun!

FX to that Mary, and hopefully time flies so we can all know.... BTW, HAPPY 7 WEEKS!!!!!

Laura, just subscribed to your journal, don't know how i missed that.... Saw the video.... Really lovely to hear their heartbeat.

Cheryl (or anyone) what cracker/crunchy snack type foods do you eat?? I'm trying to be healthier with my snacking but I always seem to want something crunchy/salty in the afternoon!! Suggestions? Healthy alternatives ?!

Maybe some nuts? Walmart sells sunflower seed kernels by the bag that are really good. I add them to a lot of stuff that I eat. Or you can make kale chips. Just rub some olive oil on kale leaves, and pop them in the oven. You can season them with sea salt.

Need your help ladies. Few hours after my internal exam i peed that looks like the end of my period i thought it might be due to IE got my vagina irritated. Tonight i was having a painful contractions i mean this midnight it was painful i thought i shit and peed myself. I went to the toilet and there's no shit but a beown spot on my undies. I felt something was inside my vagina so i put my finger and got this (picture below). A snotty mucusy with brown blood. Do you think it's a bloody show? It feels like ewcm but not too clear as ew. I appreciate all your response.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2d98kna.jpg

Daphne, that could be bloody show or just your mucus plug with some blood due to irritation from your exam!!!

Need your help ladies. Few hours after my internal exam i peed that looks like the end of my period i thought it might be due to IE got my vagina irritated. Tonight i was having a painful contractions i mean this midnight it was painful i thought i shit and peed myself. I went to the toilet and there's no shit but a beown spot on my undies. I felt something was inside my vagina so i put my finger and got this (picture below). A snotty mucusy with brown blood. Do you think it's a bloody show? It feels like ewcm but not too clear as ew. I appreciate all your response.

omg, I do think it is!!!! FX, Daphne!!!

Like Kenna said, it could also be part of your mucus plug, which is technically the "bloody show", I believe...You may be dilated now! FX!

Here it is ladies! :) Baby's measuring exactly 7wks! Looks like she's growing right on track so far!

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/FOT55DA_zpszlwg63ym.jpg

Still timing it since 12:07 and it's already 1:18 am. 9 contractions so far. 4 6-min apart and 5 5/less min apart they're stronger than the past.

I think this is it, Daphne! I would think about going to the hospital and soon!!!!!

Felt like supermum today. Worked 8-5, cooked dinner, cleaned the entire house, got a pile of washing done, changed the bedding, bathed Luca, got him to sleep on time. Painted my nails, showered, folded laundry. Head hit the pillow and I remembered that I forgot all about my bloody ultrasound this evening!! Grrr.

I hope you're on your way to get checked out Daphne! Spotting after an internal was normal for me but it wasn't anywhere near that amount. Come on Adam!!

Daphne, you just may go into labor on my original guess date, tomorrow, but I have a feeling it'll be a couple more days....I HAD TO EDIT- I WAS THINKING TODAY WAS TUES! LOL!.... But I have a feeling you'll be in there by Friday night and Adam will be here Saturday. I'm crossing my fingers so tight!!! Your contractions are def sounding quite a bit like labor and plus the bloody discharge...Its looking good for u!!

Daphne, u probably will go on my original guess date! I knew I shouldn't have changed my mind!! :rofl: I was just reading stuff and talked to my sister about when I went into labor with Aiden and this sounds alot like the day or so before. Its dif for everyone but if u get to the point where u cannot get comfy at all, and are on ur hands and knees (or w.e position is most comfortable for you) thats when u DEF want to go get checked out, if you aren't already going, that is. Omgosh I'm getting so dang excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->