Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

:wohoo: Savour that one ladies as it seems like it is going to be Daphne's last bump pic this pregnancy!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Here's another smallish TMI.... This really should be a some of the mucus plug and that means i'm starting to dilate...... All the pictures i took will be shown to the doc and so she'll be forced to check me internally... :D

https://i58.tinypic.com/33ll7at.jpg

Daphne when are you going to the hospital? That's definitely mucus plug but a lot of my friends lost theirs before they went into labor (like weeks) but they weren't having contractions! I'm so anxious to hear what they say at the hospital!!!

I was like fantasizing last night waking up to pictures of Adam this morning :D any day now!

Like Cheryl's friends, I lost alot of my plug weeks before, but I was also dilated for about 6 wks before I went into labor. I have a feeling things are just moving very quickly at the end for you, Daphne. I don't think Adam will be here any later than Sunday! :happydance: This is so exciting! Waiting for labor to start when your so close to your EDD feels like the longest wait of all! ...Or it did for me anyway! Can't wait!!!

DH is here. I just took a shower and preparing myself. DH still eating some meals hus first for today :lol: todays contractions are painful than earlier.

I told Daphne earlier this whole morning waiting for her to go to the hospital is even worse than waiting for her to pee on that damn HPT :brat:

Now waiting for more updates! I'm sure Adam will be here today or tomorrow :dance:

Since her plug started coming out last night I've had sooooo many dreams about Adam being born hahah

Daphne today was my guess! So go have that baby!!!!! :) praying for the safety of you and Adam!

I just had to go back 60+ pages searching for my first u/s picture because I realized that I stupidly had ALL of my info up there & that's definitely not good with all of the strangers that could come across this thread on google and such. I'm so happy I looked at the pic in my PM's and saw that it had all of that on it!

Great update Mary! So glad your appointment went well! I can see little arm nubs in the photo, so amaxing! Maybe we shall call her... Gummy? An upgrade from Bubble :winkwink:

Laura the "grandad" birthday card to your dad is super cute way to announce to him, I'm sure he'll be surprised and thrilled... Wish we could see his reaction!

Daphne I am on the edge on my seat here! The symptoms of true labor keep adding up. Come on Adam!!! Are you guys going to the hospital today? Soon?

Holy cow Kirsty you were on a roll. I'm tired just reading all that :sleep:

LOL Jess now that we know what "crunchy" is, I suppose I'm more of a "smooshy"... because I'm so not organic or alternative :laugh2: OH is working for a plumbing company, getting much more work hours thank goodness! I still stay somewhat busy at home, but have found time to do simple things like paint my nails or work on baby shower stuff or just sit and relax. It's nice.

Jamie I talk to OH about "my BnB friends" all the time and refer to everyone by name like we've known each other forever!

Woohoo Pam! Yay for Matthew being engaged! And now we wait... some more :coffee:

My volunteer scan wasn't exactly what I'd hoped it would be :nope: While I did get a lot of photos, many were of non baby stuff like my cervix and a bunch of outer areas surrounding baby. They did much more measuring at this one and a majority of the scan was 2D. I only got two photos of Cameron in 3D and they weren't nearly as good as the ones from my anatomy scan. He is just under 3lbs right now, his head seems to measure a little large, heart rate at 147, still in head down position with his back/spine along my left side and legs/feet to my right... and he definitely has hair!

Head measurements:
H8PpiysG2GaJy9VpR8VgdeOBE4apRk-gSrPRe6mch1Q=w800-h600-no
3kvvToIQ_6jnYdMF81hifcdQDWgTuJEobF0hyv_U_CU=w800-h600-no
Ivn63Cf2Fu_5lxb1xfnvKLt-3O9O9O8waBFhzivbUQg=w800-h600-no
fVGpj7KibHMI2nLMbXDtRBI426D4K7_nCS2dXQ0g0Fk=w800-h600-no
xIQ_JsvpV-DIkSvdRtF7zscAAEdq5I0rBtsY-O9qTS0=w800-h600-no
-4xKzjsAJ9NiH5BoJIp72l-2IH4c0z2i2JPiBXlM48w=w800-h600-no
mgyLeFqhKELvlEuA3VTItEgHPeAz7eVIoOkSDTp5Ngc=w800-h600-no

Facial shots:
rgCXkkfMqJxYyr-IYijV5OLZSngcr5GxLxxhTuHqKAA=w800-h600-no
iBpGnCSEK7pd01Fz5YOHbaCx1EhpV2Z9wu3ro5093vM=w800-h600-no
F0Oirh2nBxFFvSWWEGk7HJQNw-b-IgpMCm2PfFws2ZE=w800-h600-no
RSi6HcIuyFHYt5u2BtQjie4OOK3NXWqsAmz3B8EmTJc=w800-h600-no
HOJSZn8TT1Ww8lQ-IBSFi6WcqI20ne9Ko8zBaG2TpZw=w800-h600-no

Little white blob located diagonally from his right open eye is his tongue stuck out!
Z-ZemTTYfmk8BWXdfDZVOeqmbaCnxLP10RiCfoQN_rE=w800-h600-no

Femur measurements:
T9MEjd5KtqjAXzYlNhUFPXmAc8yy_C7csFx7x0AGgOA=w800-h600-no
s26RUW-x7Nsv661HIsiYppgotBrxcmS5bVNlFJYaUWY=w800-h600-no
Krlu7MpBhnlkXr2WMRN9A8NtyBVOraGVDw1xbKXSgmo=w800-h600-no

Spine:
HN71nNitNCykKe0sEnrNnRqSVTGtuJ-XAgASXlhQeC0=w800-h600-no

Abdominal measurements:
8dEBkfAswiePdPOC8J3n8XCUvR-w7JO11ZHiipmKKOw=w260-h196-no
3mOC-3uDu7MWGuwTlXBF6KSKB7_QYALGGZvM0O2H-88=w800-h600-no
w_AkGvXF7gETKGIABVnDrG625uVhYl46JCCGM4jNELY=w800-h600-no

Umbilical cord branches:
63zUl6NmOTXvZHO8QF4l2KzjXHqt-kfF3_7JxPgZ1ec=w800-h600-no

Boy bits! Chubby winky on the left sticking up and swollen-looking peanuts on the right:
nOJXfSzNRtDt_Z-nGgAjLo1jwrM4R-CWmoaY3ZyCcpo=w800-h600-no

White stuff is hair!
R3q7HWIf2QARthrGNkS85Z4WKnqZZKrx0Dv7O_zZOQM=w800-h600-no

3D facial shots:
3rtGFyOeiTEwPdJvvjbh_T1HH8gQhmThyvkKD24IRDU=w800-h600-no
X4-ljAG8aYfXvbSLYZpgylp0O1sSoGPSJXMwQnjZrNw=w800-h600-no

Using the measurements taken, Cameron is at an estimated weight of 2lbs 13oz:
mVRaOA8KmfLw34Cx6vYvMjX_urUqc8JA6I36TFDlF2I=w800-h600-no

Fetal heart rate is 147:
9i6Gz5gYLl8cJ6H8r86OEbB1mp3rT8Q06FzCe46I15w=w800-h600-no

Had my glucose screening this morning. I did so much better than I expected, as far as dealing with the needle. I absolutely haaate needles and vein stuff like that and was super nervous. I was seating and my hands were all clammy. I get myself all worked up... but I didn't even feel the needle poke me and it was totally tolerable. I was proud of myself - and really surprised - for handling it without getting lightheaded or anything :thumbup: But not happy with OH, as I really wanted him there and he failed to get out of bed this morning and be there for me. I had tried waking him multiple times but had to get myself ready and be on time. Then I had texted him after I left with no response... but seen he was signed onto Facebook. Seriously? That just added salt to the wound. He didn't even try :nope: He totally argued with me via text while I was gone, never apologized and pretty much said it was my fault he didn't get up and come with me :saywhat: He didn't want to be late for work so said it would've been impossible for him to throw on clothes and come be with me... yet when I was finished and drove home he hadn't even left for work yet! More salt... :growlmad: Not speaking to him right now. Sometimes with things like this it'd be reassuring just to know I can depend on him. Anyways... regarding the test, no news is good news apparently so if I don't hear anything by Monday I passed.

Jyllian, I like gummy! Thanks for that! ;)

Cameron looks so cute already! 4D pics are amazing!! I'm sorry dh didn't make it. Men.. How can sleeping be more important than this?! Being a woman, I just can't wrap my head around that! :(

And Good luck on your glucose test!! FX for no news!! :) I'm dreading that test because of having to drink all of that icky stuff but my MS is probably making the thought of it worse right now, lol.

Im not temping, just did today, dont worry! lol. My temp is surprisingly still at the same range it was when I stopped temping. I knew it wouldn't bother me whether it was high or low today, since I just saw my LO healthy as can be yesterday so I figured I'd see what my BBT was doing :). Plus it looks weird without any temps so I wanted to add one in. :haha:

OH called and said he was offered the opportunity to work ALLLLLLL day til like midnight or maybe even a little later, depending on when they finish up the current job. He went in at 7:30 this morning so that's well over 12 hours to add to his lengthy previous days. He wanted my opinion on the offer... guess he's afraid it's bad timing since this morning didn't start off well at all, but I was like DO IT! This is what you got the job for, right? Think of your current financial situation and how this will benefit things. I'll be fine at home and likely get to bed way earlier than usual :thumbup: So we're meeting for lunch since he gets an hour break today and will need it working so late. Hopefully he'll do some major big, wide, preggo, white ass kissing too :rofl:

Daphneeeeeeeeeeee

In honor of my waterfall pee picture, I'm going to share a glorious illustration from a kids book on how babies are made that I saw this morning. I tagged Jyllian in it but can't find her reply :shrug: Too many other comments I guess! WHY it reminded me of Jyllian I have no idea :rofl: but this one's dedicated to Adam! Get it son!!!

11391298_1082695791758630_4219205621017790826_n.jpg

And a few more to encourage that pelvis to oooooopen up and Adam to come on out!

https://acrookedpath.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/opendoors.jpg
https://www.socialsciencespace.com/wp-content/uploads/Open-Book.jpg
The world is your oyster little guy!
https://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/4/005/083/346/127f314.jpg
I had to alter the original a little bit..
https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/comeout.png

This one's NSFW :haha:
https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/fuck-calm-today-is-your-birthday.png

:rofl: Cheryl that book page photo cracks me up! I had seen it on Facebook yesterday and when I showed OH he was like "What in the fu..." :haha:

Her husband just sent me a message confirming that she is 1.5cm dilated. 2nd Opinion frOM different Dr also agrees that she is too small for vaginal delivery but they will allow her to try.

They are currently doing some urgent tests as her BP is high and then another scan of Adam.

They are admitting her and will give her some fluids via IV and if she cannot do the vaginal delivery they will do the operation ASAP.

I'll let you know if I hear anything more... for now we can all pray for her and Adam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->