Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I told her dh to get some rest too if he can as he'll need all his strenght for the cuddles later. Daphne is still in the lab busy with tests.

He said she put him under strict instructions to keep me updated so that I can update you and he doesn't want to fight with a pregnant lady :D So cute!

Woohoooooo!!! Great news! Prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby Adam and mommy, regardless as to HOW it is done! My hair is standing up on my arms this is so exciting! :happydance:

I'm so excited too - he will be here so soon!!!

Daphne just came online and she is waiting for her scan while they wait for blood test results.
Then they'll go to admission department to get her admitted.
Contractions are very strong and the doc got lots of brown stained mucus when they did her internal check.

Both Daphne and her husband sends their thanks for all of us keeping them in our thoughts!

WE'RE HAVING A BABAYYYYYY!!! Can't wait for more updates and hopefully first photos of Adam!:wohoo:

Omg omg omg! ADAM IS COMING!! This sooo amazing!! Yayy! What a great thing to wake up from a nap too! Wooo! :wohoo:

Omgosh I can't believe one of us is in labor!!! Go daphne! Goodluck!!!!! I hope vaginal delivery is a success as long as you're both safe! Praying!!!

Thanks for the update Pam. Keep them coming!

Ooo, Jamie, tomorrow is your half way mark!! So many exciting events happening this week!! :)

Thanks Mary! It is exciting! I feel like time is FLYING !! :)

Yay Daphne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated Pam. Do you have Facebook by chance?

Ummmmm Cheryl did you see the rest of the book? One if the ladies in a mc board on Facebook shared the entire book and its freaking hilarious!

Jyllian - I'm still mad at your oh! Hopefully your lunch goes well and he kisses major butt.

AFM: started weekly Ob appointments this week instead of in 2 weeks because of the troubles I've been having. They did a quick scan because Luke keeps waivering between transverse and head down. He was head down at the appointment but is kind of floating between the two. I'll post more details on my blog later tonight.

Omigosh Jamie HALFWAY tomorrow?! I remember when you were just joining us and like 7 or 8 weeks along :wacko:

HAHA Jess I'm still not happy with him but the footlong sub and news of him working ALL day getting that extra time (and pay!) helped a little :winkwink: So happy Luke is getting his directions down! Hoping he stays in the right position when it's time!

I have always thought to myself 'Daphne and Pam NEED Facebook... for us at least!' We could always make our own little private group on there for easier access to super important updates... like Daphne in labor! :yipee:

Daphne unfortunately did not dilate any further and her bp remained high. Dr did notwant added stress on baby and Daphne will have cs in about 30 mins.

Her dh is amszing through all this.

Jess you can search me as pamela falck. Just no discussing ttc times as i dont didplay that there :D

Omigosh! Daphne and DH are gonna see their little Adam for the very first time ever soon! :baby: I'm so so so very happy for them!

Pamela I'm adding you too! No public TTC talk! A few of us girls actually regularly Facebook message as a group from time to time so it stays just between us :thumbup:

Yep, just like Jyllian said we have a private little chat session, but we could make a private group so no one sees it outside of us.

I can't believe Daphne's baby boy is finally here!!!!! I'm so emotional! I'm so glad she has an amazing husband to support her and update us !!! That makes me so happy. It's clear how much he loves her. Can't wait to see pics! I hope she finds peace with having to have a CS. Safety first!

I'm adding you too Pam! :)

Ive accepted you ladies :D

I dont have new updates yet. Just chatting with her dh while we wait for confirmation of Adam's arrival

Hope it is soon

I feel bad for him having to wait outside wondering and worrying! So not fair that he can't be in there with her :/

I feel just as bad for him. He is all alone there and doesn't have anyone to talk to so I'm more than happy to keep him company.

He's been quiet for a bit now so hoping it means he is with them :D FX

Ok now Mary.......its your turn to create a Facebook profile and join us!

Hopefully Daphne's hubby is with her.

We're just about to head to Colorado Springs for a small vacation stay at Ronny's moms. I'll try to check in when I can but she lives pretty remote on the side of a mountain so we may not have the interwebs available

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->