Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Hope you're enjoying new baby cuddles Daphne and DH. Can't wait to see him! :hugs:

Update:
Her dh just let me know that he got to see her and they are only transferring her to the theatre now. Not sure what the delay was about.

I hope not too much longer now, it has been a crazy long day for them both

Makes me so sad he can't be by her side but soon they will all be together. Poor thing, I know she's exhausted!

Makes me so angry too. Poor guy was so stressed out until he got to see her. So hoping that in the next 30 min to 1hr there will be a birth update.

I'm going to try and stay awake for you ladies and then sleep in tomorrow morning :)

I too feel so sad for her & her DH about him not being by her side. But, all & all, its going to be an amazing day (tiring but amazing!) for both of them when Adam arrives! I can imagine the stress he's feeling while not knowing exactly what's happening. ---Thank you so much Pam for keeping us all updated! This is a super exciting day!! And I am anxiously awaiting the birth update!! :dance:

Yep, just like Jyllian said we have a private little chat session, but we could make a private group so no one sees it outside of us.

I JUST started using my FB again yest! :). I'll find you all within the next day or two :). I ended up announcing our pregnancy yesterday and updated my FB a tad bit. I'll let u all know when I need ur names ;) Id ask now but I don't want to have to search the thread for them in a couple of days when I decide to go back on there, lol.

And I was thinking of you, Jess, when I was updating my FB, as you've been on me about using it for quite some time now! :haha:

ADAM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Her husband just sent me a message to say that he got to hold Adam for a few minutes and that the little guy is perfect. He has to wait to see Daphne though because men aren't allowed. He said Adam cried and settled with him too and then they took him back to Daphne :D I'm so happy for them and have passed our love and congrats on to them. I'm sure they will give us more detailed updates as soon as they are settled

Okay almost 01h00 here so I'm off to bed now that I know Daphne and Adam are good. Will let you ladies know in the morning if I get more detailed updates :hugs:

Omg, we have a babyyyy!!!! :wohoo:

CONGRATS, DAPHNE!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE 3 OF YOU!!!! EEEK!!

I'm jumping for joy right now with tears in my eyes! (happy tears of course!) Oh my goodness, I am overjoyed!!! :happydance:

If anyone wants to be friends on FB, private message me and I'll send ya a link to my profile. Don't want to post my name on here since DH is private about all this ttc stuff. And yes, no public TTC talk on fb. :)

Right, me too! I hope all 3 of them are together right now! I keep thinking about how strong she is for going in there by herself and doing a wonderful job! :) I'm so proud of Daphne!! And her DH was amazing through all of this too! Such wonderful news!!

Yay!!!!!!! This is the best news!!!! So happy Adam came today and daphne is doing well :D can't wait to see his cute little face!!

Daphne had to be kept in recovery for a while as per hospital policy and they were all united this morning! Her husband said Daphne or himself will update us on here a bit later when she is stronger! For now it looks like they are doing fine except for being tired of course.

I'm so happy for her to finally have Adam here :dance:

WARNING I AM GOING TO RANT :growlmad:

I am going to become one serious bitchy pregnant lady pretty soon!! I was so excited to be able to go on ML at 36 weeks because I would be able to rest up before Matthew comes.
This includes lying in in the mornings as well as taking naps in the afternoon etc.

This is soooo not happening and I'm losing my patience.

Almost every flipping day when I think "okay, I've cleaned the house - nap time" People rock up here or one of dh's friends comes over and then he sits for hours.... cannot get rid of him and then come dinner time I just automatically now have to cook for one more person
Now this annoys me not only because I'm not getting to rest like I would have liked too but I'm not getting alone time with dh :(

I took out a cell contract more than 12 months ago and shortly after activating te number I started getting calls for a John Maake. Turns out that the number I got was his old number that went dormant as he didn't use it and then was put back into circulation when I got it. This dooche owes a lot of companies money and I've been harassed by all of them for more than 12 months now and telling them the nr does not belong to him anymore is of no use as they all seem to have shit for brains. They phone me at all hours after the day and today has been the 2nd day in a row that they phone at 7am and then I cannot get back to sleep

I resigned my old job 2 weeks ago!!!!! Why in the bloody hell are they still calling me even when I don't answer the phone???? The voice mails are all to call them back because they need help with this or that. Get with it people I no longer work for you so LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Thanks if you did go through my whole rant :hugs: Just not feeling all chirpy today.

I'm surprisingly not tired as last night was the 2nd night in a row that I got to sleep through the night without having to get up to pee. I feel rested but just annoyed that I cannot get rid of these people!! :haha:

Thank you all.... This is mdscpa's husband. She asked me to inform you all the she's doing great. Pain here and there but she's perfect. We had our baby boy at 12:55 am weighing 3,410 g or 7lbs 8oz today, 12th of June 2015 via LSCS. Further information what really happened will be made by her once she's feeling better. Be staying in the hospital for 3 days. For now here's some pictures of our little boy.

https://i.imgur.com/twEvtMu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2YPGayx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gUnud6K.jpg

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to wunnabubba!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Adorable! He looks so much like Daphne. Congrats again guys. Now, some of us better get back to work :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->