Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Lol Mary. I didn't read the article but I do like the idea of the child getting to decide when they want it done. It's a treat and a fun/special moment to share with them when they want it for them self I think.

Uh oh! I appear to be bumped!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/F2C7703F-C154-4554-8ACE-E70D70308905_zpsa4alzzpw.jpg

Jyllian
Happy 29 Weeks!! Looking great as always!!

I'm so sorry to hear about OH losing his job (again). I really wish things would straighten out so that you can get some well deserved rest and stress relief! :nope: I hope he finds something new fast or at least pulls his weight at home.

Jamie
Your bump is so cute! Love it

Kirsty
How are you? Any news on the tests that were done or did I miss it?

Laura
Yay you are starting to sport a bump :dance: Cannot wait to see more

AFM:
I'm still hanging in there... had some internet problems today so sorry for being a bit quiet.

I'm probably going to turn into one of those ladies who think every single twinge is the start of labour. Anyway here goes... for tonight I am having extreme stabs in my cervix and when it happens I feel a bit sore in my lower back as well. Really hurts so not sure what to make of it.

I think I'm useless as well when it comes to trying to figure out if it is a real contraction or BH. I have some lower back ache and some af pains but they kind of don't go with the tightenings at the moment. I think maybe just BH as one of my hard moments lasted over 3 minutes.

I've been really irritable today and can literally complain about every single thing. People spelling like idiots on Facebook really got me going to Annoyedville today :rofl:

Next appointment is tomorrow morning @ 38+5 so we'll see what they say. I still highly doubt if they will do an internal check... which also annoys me :haha: because even though I don't know what to look for etc it makes me want to stick my finger up my whooha - I won't do it... just saying LOL

I am here!!! Been crazy busy at work!!!! And am now exhausted!

Don't know if I updated all of you but Shelby is head down and fully engaged! Woo! No breech baby here.

Laura & Jamie - the bumps look great!
Jyllian - I'm so sorry that you're going through such a stressful time. It really does sound like you're carrying the load there, so I hope you get some relief soon.

Pam - you made me laugh. How was Annoyedville? Step away from Facebook. I hope the OB appointment goes well, and they have some good news about how things are progressing. The countdown is exciting for us - probably a lot less so for you!

I have an OB appointment today, so I'm looking forward to a check in. Things are finally starting to calm down at work, and I feel like I can actually think about having a baby now. We're heading to a baby expo this weekend, which should be fun.

Kenna, I'm still SO happy to hear about Shelby! That def calls for a happy dance! :happydance:

Laura, your bump is def popping out more! Yay! I cannot wait until mine truly pops out! I love having a pregnant belly! :haha:

Pam- I'd totally at I my finger up my whooha lol I'd wanna know !!!! And if it were at all possible, I'd set my phone to timer, crouch over the phone and try to take a Pic to see what's going on up there! Lol!! I mean. I say this now but idk Maybe it's a bit extreme?! Ps. Totally wash your hands well IF you ever decide to vag check!

Hooray for Shelby being engaged and head down !! Siena is head down currently too but well see if she stays that way!

never heard of a baby expo! Cool!

I've been a bit quiet today. Had a frustrating day at work, but it sounds like a few of us have had rough days. Feeling a little depressed about everything and all the uncertainty of this pregnancy.

Jyllian, sorry about DH. That really sucks. Hopefully he can find another job soon that isn't so strict! In the meantime, he can tackle the projects around the house!

Kenna, that is great about Shelby!

Laura, you look so cute with your bump! Jamie, yours looks great too! So many great bumps! Mary, can't wait for you to start posting photos of yours!

Pam, I bet Matthew comes soon! So exciting! Are you getting some peace and quiet in the evenings and getting alone time with your DH again?

I'm a little worried.. Sorry if tmi.. But I wiped and there was a bit of faint pink. I'm worried it's the start of a miscarriage and I'm a bit terrified.

Oh no Michelle :(. I'll be praying thats not the case! I do know that spotting is VERY common starting 6-8 weeks into pregnancy so it could be completely normal. Kenna had spotting for quite a bit starting right around this time in her pregnancy. I'm praying this is the case for you! FX!
I'm sorry todays been such a bad day for you on top of this worry :(. I really hope things look up quickly, in every way. Your certainly in my prayers. :hugs: I'm so sorry your going through this.

Today just seems like it was sh***y day for alot of us! Ugh.

Mary, you sound like you're having a bit of a rubbish day. Is everything ok?

I'm here too! Been running around all day, went to a cloth diaper store in town and got some frames whilst sending out art for a nonprofit client so I'm excited to hang our "sleep like a tiger" print in sawyers room! Found an amazing newborn cloth rental program too so I'm excited about that!

Jyllian WHAT THE WHAT?! I literally exclaimed when I read your update. Really OH?! What is the deal?? Urghhh I am so frustrated for you!!

Michelle :( like Mary said it's very common to have some spotting but I'm sorry you are having a rough time with the uncertainty. I can't even imagine! Fx that bean stays sticky and strong!

I know I'm going to miss people.. I'm soooo tired, Sawyer woke me up so early this morning, and he's been jabbing my bladder all day. Not comfortable! I started having backache too and my stomach feels so tight like.. It feels like it must be growing quite a bit. The skin feels totally stretched taut. I was just feeling so awesome and grateful for feeling so symptomless, the universe had to send me down some more challenging days! Been feeling tons of AF-like cramps too which were not pleasant.. Nurse at the doctors said its round ligament pain! Weird! More evidence to support my theories that he's going through a massive growth spurt right now.. and considering a girl at a shop today told me I'm probably "about to pop" today, I'm soooo looking forward to being even larger [/sarcasm]

Laura definitely rocking the bump!

Jamie it looks like you popped weeks ago but the bump hasn't gotten too much bigger! It's so cute and little and I'm a bit jealous!!

Laura & Jamie - the bumps look great!
Jyllian - I'm so sorry that you're going through such a stressful time. It really does sound like you're carrying the load there, so I hope you get some relief soon.

Pam - you made me laugh. How was Annoyedville? Step away from Facebook. I hope the OB appointment goes well, and they have some good news about how things are progressing. The countdown is exciting for us - probably a lot less so for you!

I have an OB appointment today, so I'm looking forward to a check in. Things are finally starting to calm down at work, and I feel like I can actually think about having a baby now. We're heading to a baby expo this weekend, which should be fun.

I haven't left Annoyedville yet... in fact I'm extending my stay and might run for town mayor soon :rofl:

I don't see a Dr at the clinic I go to just the nurses and they do all the same things a mw would for example and refers you to the Dr if need be. I'll update in a separate post in a few about this morning's appointment that pissed me off some more :D

Good luck at your appointment and I'm so happy work is calming down :dance:

Pam- I'd totally at I my finger up my whooha lol I'd wanna know !!!! And if it were at all possible, I'd set my phone to timer, crouch over the phone and try to take a Pic to see what's going on up there! Lol!! I mean. I say this now but idk Maybe it's a bit extreme?! Ps. Totally wash your hands well IF you ever decide to vag check!

Hooray for Shelby being engaged and head down !! Siena is head down currently too but well see if she stays that way!

never heard of a baby expo! Cool!

Thanks for the laugh! I just got a new phone that can take pics from the front and back of the phone :haha: I would really not know what to look for so even though I am a little tempted it won't do me any good lol

I've been a bit quiet today. Had a frustrating day at work, but it sounds like a few of us have had rough days. Feeling a little depressed about everything and all the uncertainty of this pregnancy.

Jyllian, sorry about DH. That really sucks. Hopefully he can find another job soon that isn't so strict! In the meantime, he can tackle the projects around the house!

Kenna, that is great about Shelby!

Laura, you look so cute with your bump! Jamie, yours looks great too! So many great bumps! Mary, can't wait for you to start posting photos of yours!

Pam, I bet Matthew comes soon! So exciting! Are you getting some peace and quiet in the evenings and getting alone time with your DH again?

My evenings are okay now and I'm taking it easy infront of the tv mostly. I still cook dinner but DH and I take turns to cook like we have always done. He does the dishes now as I cannot reach the sink anymore without hurting my back :haha:

I'm a little worried.. Sorry if tmi.. But I wiped and there was a bit of faint pink. I'm worried it's the start of a miscarriage and I'm a bit terrified.

I'm sorry that you have to go through so much stress :hugs: I wish I could do something to make it better!!!!!!

Like the other ladies have mentioned - some ladies spot during early pregnancy and I believe Kirsty had some bleeding with both of her pregnancies in the beginning as well.

Hoping for nothing but the best for you and your bean. Dani had this great saying which I love "Today I am Pregnant" which you are so have a ball with it :hugs:

Appointment at 38+5

BUST just like I thought! :brat:

I should actually start with the fact that I'm healthy, clean urine, normal BP etc. So I am thankful for that.

Regarding the nurses, I just feel like they might really not know what they are talking about!!!!

I mean I had some contractions last night (I think as they were mild but a bit more than a BH - again I think). I've had lots of stabs in my cervix which doesn't feel like Matthew putting pressure on it, it just feels different. Lower back ache and af like pains. I really hardly slept and now I look like shit too :haha:

So I tell the nurse about all of this and when I ask if I could have started to dilate yet with the pains and she says "you won't dilate at all until you loose your mucus plug and then only you will be in labour" :saywhat: I've read so many things and othet ladies' personal experiences where they do not loose their plug in the weeks leading up to birth but the same day or day before etc. They did however dilate in advance like Kenna as example. Anyway she didn't do a check for me. It pissed me off that she would say I didn't dilate without even checking! How would you know then!!!!

Anyway I just have so many things annoying me at the moment that I'm not going to write an essay. I wonder if this irritableness could also be early labour signs... See I think everything is the start :rofl:

Fx it all kicks off soon :)
Michelle I'm sorry this is happening. Thinking of you. Lots of ladies have bleeding, but you know this. Fingers are crossed xxxx
Jyllian it really sounds like your OH needs to buck up his ideas. I'm sorry he is being so crap.
Cheryl, lost sleep sucks. Fingers crossed for a restful night tonight.

One more sleep until we see our baby (OUR BABY?! This is crazy!) again!

Being out in a day or two means more catching up.... :D

Jyllian - Happy 29 weeks. Love the bump. I was really happy reading your update until i reach the end. I was like WTF, did that just happen? Again? Really upset for you hopefully he finds another job soon and be more responsible.

Mary - Happy 8 Weeks.... One more month and hello 2nd tri! :dance:

Michelle - Really sorry about the spotting. Few ladies here had it early on.... Praying same case for you and your little fighter stays there til EDD.

Fi - Goodluck on today's appointment.

Laura & Jamie - Loving your bumps... <3

Kenna - :wohoo: Shelby's head-down and engaged!!!!

Pam - So sorry about the nurses making a conclusion without even checking you. I will be pissed as well. Knowing that you're almost 39w i'm sure they will start checking you soon. Happy SINGLE-DIGIT countdown!!!!! Any day now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->