Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks for staying up to date with us even though you probably have your hands full, Daphne :hugs:

Lower back ache is becoming constant now....... this isn't common for me as I haven't really had back ache during my pregnancy.

Pam: I had an infection. Nothing some pill popping won't fix hopefully. I'm booked in for another scan on Tuesday to see if there's any improvement. I felt him move a few times yesterday so I'm feeling pretty optimistic.

It's 9am and Luca is still asleep! I usually wake up, get myself ready and wake him up just before 7 to be at work for 8. I don't know what to do with myself!!

REST! That is what you can do.

I've had bladder / kidney pipe infection 4 times during my pregnancy now and had to take strong antibiotics so I'm sure you both will be fine as well :hugs:

Kirsty, sorry for the infection. You and your baby will be fine..... I had infection 2 or 3 times i guess during my pregnancy.

Pam - i'm trying to catch up and lurk everyday as i don't want to miss your birth and see Matthew right away... :D You (your DH) can PM me in whatsapp and as promised will let the ladies know when your on labour and giving birth... :D

I'll def send you updated via Whatsapp to update for me. I cannot get DH to agree to do it so mine won't be as updated as your one was but at least you'll all know where I''m at.

I have this strange feeling that something is going to happen today or tomorrow... I'm just saying but don't want to put too much weight behind it incase I don't go into labour. I seriously do not want to look like an ass if I go overdue :rofl:

Maybe you are having back labor?!

Not sure... I hate this not being sure thing grrrr

I did however have an actual mild contraction earlier. I think I'm sure of that one because my belly went hard, lower back and lower abdomen pains all went together at once. That one therefore had to be real. None since so I haven't even bothered to time anything... Come on already hahah

I think my patience is wearing thin because almost everyone has told me that he'll be here earlier than due date so I kind of set myself up to have him earlier and now time till EDD is becoming less and he isn't here yet :dohh:

If you go into labour tomorrow, you might give birth at 39w1d as well.... :D It'll be really crazy if you do.... How about your bouncing?

Yes, 39+1 is the day, since you and Daph have been similar this whole time!!!

I know right! Crazy crazy :wacko: and it would be on Fathers Day too

Bouncing still going a few times a day. I've replaced my chair with the ball at my laptop so if I sit and listen to music etc I bounce on the ball. Today it just feels like it is hurting my tailbone though so will wait till a bit later and bounce.

My tailbone got worst and worst until 39w and contractions walking up the stairs in the hospital made me stop and just hold DH's hand so tight i almost crack it. Hope you'll have a normal delivery as Aditi and I ended up with CS.

I'm hoping for natural too but at this stage I'm so anxious for him to be here that I would accept a section too.

Funny how dead set I was on natural birth since the get go and now that I'm so close to having him I just want a safe delivery regardless of whether it is what I imagined it would be or what is considered the best way to deliver him medically.

Anything that will be best for the baby is your best option. Oh, and FX no crap nurses when you're in labour and giving birth....

Oh yes... FX very tightly. I'm already struggling to be nice and not get irritable with people while not having contractions... can you just imagine how I would get during labour??

I've seen what people can do during labour so it's not hard for me to imagine what you'll do when that time comes (FX soon) knowing how you get annoyed easily this past few days. Flying hospital beds will be easy for you... :rofl:

Pam, I'm going to bet that you go into Labor in 6 days, so on Wednesday :). And I hope you have a natural birth but like you said, whatever way gets the baby out safe is always best! Here's to hoping for a very smooth delivery, for you as well as the baby, of course! You haven't had a CS mentioned to u by a doc, have you?

Lol, Daphne. You make me laugh. I'm praying I have the same sort of delivery that I had with aiden. The nurses kept saying"Your the happiest person we've ever seen in labor!" lol. I was smiling all the way through, but I also had an epidural and that took away ALL pain! But still, many women get epidurals here and I guess I was a very calm and happy one! :haha: I could only hope for such a delivery this time around!

Hahah Daphne... throwing bed pans filled with pee might just do the trick too :rofl:

Thanks Mary. No, nobody has said anything about a c-section because the hospital policy is natural birth and you cannot have an elective c-section. The only time they do a section is in the case of an emergency.

Bouncing on my ball again which is helping a little for back ache. I cleaned a bit of house too but nothing that I would call nesting so we continue the wait :haha:

So I bounce on my yoga ball with earphones in and having a blast with the music. DH says I'm tone deaf and if I continue singing like I am Matthew will claw his way out :saywhat:

At least I can induce labour like that then :rofl:

Pam that is totally ridiculous, the mucus plug is really irrelevant to labor. Some women lose theirs weeks out! Some don't lose it til like THAT day. In Bradley they basically taught us that it *could* be a sign but also.. Could not be. They were awesome in teaching true signs of labor and when to go to the hospital and stuff. If you like I can send you this "baby come out!" Hypnobabies track since I just read you like visualization :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->