Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Awww Pam! I totally feel your frustration and annoyance! What did DH say to you when you said they had to cook it all? I think that's fair! You def don't need to be expected to do anything!

J- that's awesome all the big nursery stuff will be purchased! What a huge help! Those are the most expensive! I hope I'm as lucky but I doubt it!

OMG Pam hell to the F NO! Let me at 'em! :gun: Seriously I would be feeling the EXACT SAME WAY you were and are! Like, you are literally THISCLOSE to suddenly going into full on labor at any given time and DH wants to drink beers by the fire with buddies?! Like, why can't guys just have friends over to BBQ and hang out... without the alcohol? Or if the friends are drinking that doesn't mean DH has to drink. He should be understanding and WANT to remain sober and have no alcohol in him in case of something suddenly happening. I would be in labor and like, "Um nope you most def are NOT taking me to the hospital I'm calling the ambulance or taxi or someone to take me and explain to them my 'baby daddy' has been drinking and is not in the condition to be driving right now" :growlmad: Ohhhh I would have flipped my lid!!!

Diaper raffle card. Just waiting on the OK from OH... (he's a guy, he would be OK with anything really lol)

ucjTf74Dpdx9pHBwAhvKAQpidgOIt58Pa4ilHCV6KxU=w505-h292-no

Thanks ladies... I got some giggles from your responses so feeling a bit better haha.

I made myself peanut butter and jam toast with some tea and parked in front of the tv. Funniest thing is that once the ribs were done, that was all there was to eat :rofl: So they all just had ribs hahahahaha I could shit myself laughing now!!!

I don't mind being a hostess and don't get me wrong I love to have a braai with friends just as much as the next person but when I am being stabbed in my cervix and having pressure that feels like I'm going to pee myself but it would actually be my waters going I cannot be bothered to entertain people. I just want to be able to rest and be calm.

I am craving pancakes now with sugar and cinnamon, I made the batter and I told DH that he WILL be baking them for me. He agreed without hesitation :haha:

DH really is a great guy so please don't think too bad of him. I was just very frustrated and pissed tonight.

Even the best guys pissed us off pam!! I'm certain that my husband is superman most days, but there are times that I imagine setting him on fire!!

setting on fire :rofl:

DH is in the kitchen busy baking pancakes now... I'll have him do the dishes when he is finished there and we can call it quits hahahahaha

I totally get it Pam. I would be pretty angry too! I was ready to murder my own husband who woke me up every 45 minutes last night with his snoring. You love them and all but sometimes they just aggravate the hell out of you

Here is my bump this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8
Nicely put ladies. There could be bigger things we complain about with them. Mine moaned last night how he didn't feel like going to birthing class. You don't FEEL... Don't even finish that sentence. When you can't bend over and pick stuff up off the floor and roll out of bed like a turtle, we can talk about how you FEEL sir!

Here's a topic we haven't discussed yet... placenta. I'm planning on encapsulating. Anyone else?

Dani I have read that the placenta contains heavy metals and bacteria. It acts as a filter, and supposedly is still saturated with all of the toxins. Just one article I read, there probably is a lot more info that I haven't read about.

I'd of stapled his ballsack to the ceiling, Pam :thumbup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This also made me think of the comment I gave OH this morning before I left for work about how it looked like he had a huge wad of gum stuck to his thigh :rofl: :laugh2:

Jess omigosh you are so round and adorable! Love that top!

Dani I totally agree with the "I don't FEEL" statements. I get super irritated inside when he complains on how he feels or doesn't feel or whatever. Sir, you are completely capable of tying your own shoes without sounding like you just ran 10 miles so don't even...

Not doing anything with my placenta but might ask to get a peek at it after delivery, just because I'm disgusting and curious :laugh2:

Dani I had definitely thought about it but it's really expensive and apparently in Colorado it is illegal to take the placenta from the hospital. If we wanted to we would have to sneak it out aka steal it.....and I'm not one to want a cooler of placenta in the car. I did write in my birth plan not to get rid of it because like Jyllian I am gross and want to see the home that my baby was living in for 9 months.

Thank you Jyllian. I found the shirt in the bottom of the closet when I cleaned it out the other day. It used to be a whole lot baggier lol.

Cool. I've only heard good things about it and have 2 friends that swear by it so I'm leaning heavily towards doing so.

Jess, what are your prices? I wonder why it's illegal. NC is $250 and you can choose to take it or have them come pick it up for the process.

Funny, I am grossed out by seeing it, but I'm ok eating it :rofl:

Pam- now I want pancakes !!!!

Dani- my sis encapsulated hers and she said it helped with her hormones somewhat but she still had rough hormonal days so I don't think it's the "cure" she was hoping for! But, I've been debating it too!

Pam- now I want pancakes !!!!

Dani- my sis encapsulated hers and she said it helped with her hormones somewhat but she still had rough hormonal days so I don't think it's the "cure" she was hoping for! But, I've been debating it too!

Well I'm going first. I will let you know lol! I'm pretty convinced I am unless I find some reason that tells me otherwise.

A co worker of my husband had his wife's placenta encapsulated for $50, but it can range all the way to $300 if you can get it out of the hospital.

Gotcha. We're looking at $250 with the lady I found.

I did find this with regards to toxins. I'm going to continue researching and ask my doc on Thursday.

I’ve heard the placenta is full of waste and may contain toxins, is this true?
Your placenta acts as a life supply for your baby during pregnancy and if it were full of toxins this would make a very dangerous organ for your baby to be fed from, therefore it is not possible for the placenta to be ‘full of waste’. The placenta acted as a gateway for nutrient supply to your baby and waste from your baby to be passed back to your body to be filtered through your organs. There are small amounts of heavy metals in the placenta however it is scientifically proven that these levels are no grater than normal levels of heavy metals found in the body and in mothers colostrum and breast milk.

Omg Pam....I would have been so upset but glad he made you some pancakes!!!

Happy 35 weeks, Jess!

37 Weeks for me:https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150623_065722_zpskoidd9me.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->