Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Adorable bump Jamie! You defo have nothing to worry about in the weight department, in my opinion :thumbup: So cute!

The dresser topper came!

hBz6cKsHx8l_Y6Xg_Dhfkn-1zpi0NqnLqwm4uA4_Azo=w1027-h623-no

My mom was confused, as she thought it was the changing pad. I explained that this holds that pad, turning the dresser into a changing table then can be easily removed.

I also wanna get one of these cube storage things for the nursery, as my DS1 and DD have their own to match their bedrooms:

https://scene7.targetimg1.com/is/image/Target/17424405_Alt01?wid=480&hei=480

I am gonna be so anxious to go buy some other things for the nursery after our shower Sunday!!!

Random fact I just saw online: Almost 70% of pregnancies among unmarried are unplanned.

Cameron is a part of the 30%. I think 7 months of trying, temping, testing and OPKs qualifies as a planned pregnancy :winkwink:

We bought a storage cube for the new baby's room but haven't set it up yet. :shrug: no motivation whatsoever

I think it'll work nice for storing things beside the changing dresser. I'll probably get 5 fabric cubes to use then leave 4 of em open as shelves :thumbup:

Speaking of 'no motivation' I guess because OH had to get up early this morning and go to orientation for a few hours means that he will be sitting on his phone on Facebook for the remainder of the day while I'm at work instead of trying to get the nursery closet doors painted or hung or anything at all :growlmad: I'm so annoyed.

That's really adorable jyllian! DH and I started trying before we got married. We started trying Feb of 2010, and got married the following October

Aw thanks jyllian:hugs:

We got a very similar dresser and changing table topper but in white :thumbup:

Storage unit looks good ! We have one already that I use for clothes now but I'm thinking of buying the fabric boxes too and putting it in what will be the kids playroom.

Jamie.... where is the weight your Dr was bitching over??? I truly cannot see it! Your bump is adorable!!!!

Just FYI... at the time of posting Pamela was still pregnant :rofl:

So, I started my period. Right before the back pain was horrible. I couldn't even stand up at work without putting my weight on my arms while using the copy machine. Even sitting down hurt. My back pain is never like this before my period. Then 2 days later I started my period. It was on 2 days and then off 2 days and then the back pain started again just not as worse and then I started bleeding again for one day and then stopped and hasn't returned for the last two days. This isn't normal for me. I am usually a 7 dayer. Start spotting and then full on and then slow down to a fast halt on day 7. I'm usually a 32-35 day cycle as well and this time the bleeding came at CD 29. My cervix is so high I cannot feel it and other than lowering once has stayed high during the bleeding and even now. Also I have lots of cm. I'm not holding out hope really that it is implantation bleeding, just confused and can't call for an appointment until Monday. Any ideas?

Okay so this is something that is literally driving me insane!! As you all know by now I live in a small town and I am hiding now. LITERALLY every 2nd person that sees me asks me and it is now frustrating beyond words. I mean if I knew when he was going to come I would have told you DAMMIT! :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/HSvBjfM.jpg

I'm sorry your dealing with that Jyllian. :( I completely get where your coming from, not wanting the baby somewhere other than your home. Thats a big reason I'm a SAHM. I just couldn't cross that bridge of letting anyone watch Aiden. I mean, I trust my mother 100% but she works all day so that clearly wouldn't have worked out. I know you'll figure out something that your comfortable with.
As for the used baby items, its def a nice gesture but she shouldn't be telling you what you can or cannot buy. Me personally, there's many baby items that I will not take used, only because of puke, poop, etc. that gets all over everything. I couldn't imagine giving anyone aidens used car seat after he was done! LOL. It was a mess! Get what you and OH want and if she has a bunch of extra stuff, thats fine...Itll be good for extra back-up's but dont let her stop you from getting the things YOU want.
We had a pitbul when aiden was born and he loved aiden to pieces! Unless her dogs aren't well trained, I don't think Cameron will be in any danger with them around from time to time. Funny story...One night Aiden and I fell asleep on the living room floor together and in the a.m he wasn't next to me... I FREAKED out... And after looking around a little bit, I found him in my pitbuls bed, all curled up with him! LOL! Although I was scared to death when I woke up, that was the cutest thing I have ever seen! That dog would have done any and everything for Aiden & all of my nieces and nephews that were aidens age. (They were all under 1 at that time.) Pitbuls get bad names because of people who train them to be mean but they're big babies, truly. I'm not trying to tell you how to feel, at all, I just thought I'd share that in my experience, pitbuls are great family dogs. Of course she would need to make sure they don't jump on the baby and such though. As for the weed, thats a whole other story though. I wouldn't be happy about that either. I know you'll get it all worked out. You did great with your DS & DD, I bet you'll be even more of a super Mom this time around! Like they say, third times a charm! :haha: And id make my DH talk to his Mom about everything but that depends on how comfortable you are speaking your mind to her.

(This was supposed to be posted about 4hrs ago, until I randomly passed out! LOL. Sorry for the delay!)

Jyllian, that cube storage is almost exactly the one I want! LOVE IT! Its amazing how much you can store in it!

So, I started my period. Right before the back pain was horrible. I couldn't even stand up at work without putting my weight on my arms while using the copy machine. Even sitting down hurt. My back pain is never like this before my period. Then 2 days later I started my period. It was on 2 days and then off 2 days and then the back pain started again just not as worse and then I started bleeding again for one day and then stopped and hasn't returned for the last two days. This isn't normal for me. I am usually a 7 dayer. Start spotting and then full on and then slow down to a fast halt on day 7. I'm usually a 32-35 day cycle as well and this time the bleeding came at CD 29. My cervix is so high I cannot feel it and other than lowering once has stayed high during the bleeding and even now. Also I have lots of cm. I'm not holding out hope really that it is implantation bleeding, just confused and can't call for an appointment until Monday. Any ideas?

Have you tested just to check? At my first u/s, they showed me a pool of blood in my uterus which was from implantation ans they said its VERY common. I'd see what the test has to say. Good luck!

It's been a rough day ladies but I figured out the knife taser feeling.....Luke has a light saber and is practicing his Jedi moves

Good Morning All :hi: and welcome to this week's edition of

40 AND STILL GOING STRONG

Boy do I have a treat for you ladies this week. Here are just some of the stories you can expect to find in this week's edition

* Yes that is af cramps and No they won't be turning into contractions any time soon
* 10 Easy DIY tips on getting the perfect Vagina Split
* How to NOT go into labour before your Due Date
* How to hide from nosey neighbours that think you are hiding the baby you had and still look 40 weeks pregnant
* How to ensure that perfect lower back ache - constantly
* Want to wake up with swolen achy fingers? Here is what you need to do

BUT WAIT!!! THAT IS NOT ALL!!
If you call and place your order today for this week's edition I'll throw in some free bump(er) stickers :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/J1pw1TS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1vU8Ju4h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QUYyMmUh.jpg

Telephone lines are now open to take your calls :haha:

May i add these Pam?

https://i60.tinypic.com/f4kzu1.png

https://i57.tinypic.com/1zqsm0j.png

Pam :rofl:

I have tonnes of pictures I want to share on this thread but have no idea how to from my phone :cry:

You ladies are welcome to add some more stickers... the more the merrier :D

I'll do a bump pic soon. It is almost 13h00 and I'm going to have lunch and then bath and take my pj's off

Get that bump photo going asap you never know when you might go into labour... :D

Hahaha, Jess! The force is strong with this one :D

Aww Pam! i am sorry you are still pregnant but hope he comes soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->