Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Speaking of which: I had a comment on my blog post about my birth plan. This person was like "so it's ok for you to not want your genitals cut during child birth but your sons penis is fair game for genital mutilation in a circumsicion?" I deleted the comment but got pretty angry.

meh people's opinions are different. Leave them to it. You don't need to justify yourself to "anonymous"

True. There's a huge difference between an episiotomy and circumcision. It's the same in our birth plan as yours!

Dh's cousin commented on fb as well about being gay is a sin blah blah blah. He us such a negative asshole!! I have no problems with anyone and would love rainbow bottles too!!!

Jess, l think most people on here might end up going into labour before me haha. Are the contractions still going? Sorry about tge a-class moron comment on your post. Since when did you start asking their opinion anyway?

Jyllian, sorry abot the comments about OH, it seems like stink foot in mourh is becoming an epedemic and people should really mind their own business. I love the monkey theme and glad you passed your GD test :dance:

Mary and Laura, how are you ladies doing nausea wise now? Hoping you have had some relief!

My internet will be back up tomorrow and l'll be able to keep up better. For now l think l did okay with updating from pregnant memory haha.

40+3 for me today and no signs of labour.... boo. I think l had a real contraction last night as it was af ans back pain with bump tightening. Confused me though because my bump stayed hard a bit aftr the pain left. Had another one later and timed it for 1 min. Then another 78mins later. Quiet after that :shrug:

We have nice weather today so we took a nice drive along the beach on a gravel road aka "shake the baby out"
Then went for cheesecake and restaurant was on 2nd floor so l did stairs sideways - old wide tale :rofl:

We have Tommee Tippee bottles on our registry and even got a set at the shower. I bet the rainbow colored ones are cute! If I was having a girl I'd so buy them.

*Side note* Just Googled "Tommee Tippee rainbow bottles and apparently they've had colored bottles for some time now. There's a spring color collection and Fiesta Fun Time collection as well from last year.

Jess that's exactly what I did with the stupid comment under the photo of OH and I... DELETE!

I so cannot wait for him to start work tomorrow... This whole him coming to bed super late and then sleeping in b.s. is ridiculous. Plus, he did absolutely NOTHING productive while I was at work yesterday from 8am-4pm :growlmad: When I got home he was just taping the drywall seams on the ceiling downstairs... prolly so I wouldn't b*tch. Went to the store and I got a drywall sander with vacuum attachment thingy to help keep the dust down in the house. He used it and it works wonders... so far. We don't have a lot to sand really but it needs to be done so I can paint and we can finish that room!

Like, come on dude... there's ALL the closet doors in our garage that need cut down to size, filled with wood on the bottom, glued and clamped to dry. We have the transition strips needed, one for the downstairs bathroom doorway and living room tile area that can be done. He wants to put an extra outlet in the wall downstairs which would be ideal to do during the day since the power must be off. He has everything he needs... except the ambition to do any of it.

I've accepted for the most part that I can't do a lot of things now. I can help out when needed and I can handle the household stuff (with help from the kids) but I just am not confident in my renovation project skills plus I tire easily. My son helped me take the glass panel out of our front door yesterday and put the screen in it's place. I can prepare the nursery as far as washing everything, putting things away and cleaning. I feel bad I have to tap out of most of the reno stuff but that's what it's come to at this point.

Pardon my spelling, still getting used to typing on touch screen phone :blush:

I second all of this, poo on people and their bonehead opinions.

We're another day closer to more babies!

Dh doesn't want to have sex.... so my question is if l find someone in town who would do the old pregnant hag would it be seen as cheating or induction :shrug: :rofl:

Pammmmm :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

How are you feeling?

*Edit* I did not see the past few comments :rofl: Pam actually I was telling OH that you have reached your due date and then some and he said your DH better get up in there to get things going!

Getting desperate here!!! The closer l get to my appointment Thursday with no progress the more scared l get about being induced next week.

Lets face it you cannot go pass 42 weeks and they will induce befor sections. Im scared shitless and wish something would give already

Eat pineapple while doing star jumps and then make a hot curry and bounce on your ball :haha:

I know easier said than done but tell yourself that it will be alright! I try to keep telling myself that because I'm scared TO DEATH the closer I get to the end and the unknown of how it will all go down...

I mean, it IS going to be alright! We will all do just fine :thumbup: But still... scared sh*tless!!! I hope I can pull myself together and not go into panic mode when it's time. With my DD I was like OK my water broke, LET'S DO THIS :strong: I can just see with this one I'm gonna starting shrieking and crying and OH will have to drag me to the hospital and force me in, sobbing and nervous as can be... "I DONT WANNA DO IT!!! :brat: :laugh2:

Pam, have you been having sex? That really can help! And going for bumpy rides or bouncing on your ball. Walking also helps. I was doing all of the above when I was late with Aiden and I *think* something worked for me. Remember, I had NO labor pains (besides hardly noticeably BH) until the day of. Not all women get all of the warning signs so you could still go at any time! I'm crossing my fingers thats something happens before your appt on Thursday. I know how hard it is after your EDD has come and gone..Its not fun & in my opinion, it can be worse than the TWW or any other wait in pregnancy! Matthew will be here in no time though! :hugs:

Dh doesn't want to have sex.... so my question is if l find someone in town who would do the old pregnant hag would it be seen as cheating or induction :shrug: :rofl:

:rofl: OMG! I love it! You seriously crack me up! Tell your DH to GET ON IT! Look up an article to show him its 100% ok! ;) My OB actually was the one who recommended it when I was late with Aiden. Do it, Do it! :haha:

HAPPY 36 WEEKS, JESS!! You and Kenna are going to be next, after Pam of course! :dance:

Internet people just love to argue about anything and everything :shrug:

Very true! It drives me insane! This is pretty much the only site I will socialize on because all of the others were full of negative people. Its sad.

Every time OH and I get frisky in bed I have maaajor cramping/BH/contractions/pain/whothehellknows afterwords usually that subsides within 5-10 minutes. I told him we may wanna stay clear of that (on my end, at least) as I get closer to my due date. I really don't wanna encourage an early arrival... though I'm sure OH would be just fine with it. He's ready for Cameron to be here NOW.

Quick update for me: on bedrest until Shelby arrives. Preeclampsia has struck! Another appt Thursday, DH is going to take me. Sad but Shelby is doing great and I am having tons of contractions. Said goodbye to my coworkers and now I am resting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->