Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Jyllian - sounds very scary but it's likely he would have had a thorough psychiatric examination whilst in hospital and your employers likely would have had to do the same. If he hasn't harmed himself or anyone else at work I can see why they have allowed him back, but at the same time it is 100% worth enquiring as to whether a risk assesment has been done and a plan is in place in case of any mental health crises in the future, whether at work or not. Not all people with mental health issues will ever harm anyone else, but the fact that he has harmed himself so severely does warrant a risk assessment at least.
Although sounds like your whole workplace needs a shake up if there really is that much drug taking and alcohol going on. Hopefully he will fail the drug test, which will enable him to get the help he clearly needs. You never know, where he has been off he may have been medicated and gone through some rehab. It's impossible to say whether he will be the same.

Great news Jess!

15 weeks over here. I never thought we'd see this day. I know I say this every bloody week but I'm really thanking lucky stars that we're here. Yesterday was the anniversary of when we lost our baby last year - I'm so grateful to have another little one growing to ease our pain. Hope this little one is a take home baba!

:hi: Just got back home from the hospital

I have been involuntarily peeing myself :dohh: :rofl:

At 40+6 I am only 1cm dilated but they could feel Matthew's head being where it should be at aka nice and low.
He looked great on the monitor and so did I, in fact so good that I didn't even have 1 contraction........

I am a bit dissapointed with my body because I know 1 cm and baby being engaged is something but I expected more and just need a few minutes to deal with it. Actually I should just stop moping because my body has done a great job in creating my baby and so what if it is slacking a bit in the labour department!

Anyway the Dr does not want me going past 41+3 so she has booked me for induction 1st thing Monday morning if I haven't gone into labour yet.

Even though I did not want an induction I must admit I am so relieved and glad to have a plan of action now. If the induction leads to a section then whatever too... my boy will be with me and we'll be healthy and I will suck it up :D

So does anyone want to guess whether the induction will lead to him being born on Monday or Tuesday? I'll save poop diapers for everyone who guesses correctly :haha:

Great that you have a plan hun! FX you won't need it. But if you, youre right. You've done a great job growing this little human, so makes sense that he doesn't want to come out yet

Thanks Laura :hugs:

Doing some research on the induction now. Cytotec oral solution that I'll be given. Hoping to see lots of positive stories because it is really too late for me to stop googling now :rofl:

Happy 15 Laura! I swear all these pregnancies are on warp speed!

Pam, love your attitude. You're exactly right. Your body has done a great job so far! I'm glad you have a plan. We learned a bit about inductions in class. There are tons of positive induction stories out there. Internet and modern medicine can freak us out a bit but noone would do anything to hurt our babies. :hugs:

Happy fifteen weeks Laura!!

Pam did they give you a reason for why cytotec vs pitocin? I'm surprised. I bet you're not going to need it though!! Is Matthew fully engaged? Keep doing all your tailor sitting and squats and all that business and I bet you'll be far enough that they won't have to induce by Monday! That's plenty of days in between. Have you tried EPO yet? That could help since you're a little dilated and just need to get that cervix more open

PhotoGrid_1435765909058.jpg

Here is Mary's bump comparison. Our phones are acting crazy, so I'm posting it for her

Thank you, Chelsey!

I'll post another comparison for everyone at 11 weeks. I figured ill do every other week until 11w and then I'll start doing weekly ones. I feel like my belly has been growing alot the past couple of days, lol.

Beautiful bump, Mary!!! My phone won't send or receive texts right now...so i feel you on it acting up! Strangest thing. :(

Thanks, Kenna! :)

Hmm, I wonder what's up with our phones! My phones been acting up when it comes to pics for a few months now. I better go have it checked out incase something's actually wrong with it.

I just pooped :cloud9: (yes, my first thought was to log in and share the experience with everybody :rofl:)

Happy 15 Weeks Laura!! Are you feeling better nausea wise now? Mine was sort of gone by now so hoping yours is too and that you've been feasting on loads of food :D

Yippee, I cannot wait to see more bump pics Mary. At first I could not wait to see BFP pics and now my new addiction is your bump pics!!

Well done on pooping Kirsty!! Having one for the team are we :haha:

I half thought I was imagining it at first :happydance:

"Woman Gives Birth to Surprise 14 Pound Baby" maybe not the best featured article I could have seen :dohh:

Hahaha Kirsty that would have been funny

Mary - your bump looks great

Laura - Congratulations on reaching 15 weeks! I'm glad it helped with your anniversary, and I'm so thrilled for you that this one is growing beautifully

Shelby - are you bored yet?

Pam - a few of my friends have had inductions and it's been fine. Happy, healthy babies. Happier mummies too, after things got moving! One of my friends was induced and delivered 3 hours later! So exciting to know that one way or another, you'll have your baby in a few days.

I just pooped :cloud9: (yes, my first thought was to log in and share the experience with everybody :rofl:)

I almost came on just to announce this same exact thing the other day :haha: It truly is something to get excited over while pregnant & constipated! lol.

Thanks ladies :). I have another bump pic from today but I can't post them! Todays pic def shows a pretty decent difference! I literally have been feeling my belly/uterus stretching! It can be uncomfortable, as you all know, but def exciting to have a noticeable bump!

Been feeling much better nausea wise. It still shows up if I don't eat for a while, but it's not as constant as it was which is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->